• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 10, 2021

    Gears of War | My mom made this for me didn't have any blue. Still cool tho

    Gears of War | My mom made this for me didn't have any blue. Still cool tho


    My mom made this for me didn't have any blue. Still cool tho

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 10:18 PM PDT

    Didn't see me coming

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 02:10 PM PDT

    (COG Armored Gary Carmine cosplay) - GRUB KRYLLER Concept created by pCarain_gear Additional reference work provided by Konna_Carmine

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 07:10 PM PDT

    You don't always need to wall bounce

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 09:49 PM PDT

    What’s With TC’s Fear of V-Day Content?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 04:40 PM PDT

    It isn't represented at all in the alternate skins, besides farmer Dom and V-Day Sam.

    No savage locust (besides black steel)

    None of the maps are themed from Azura or the badlands. We got mercy, but it's the ported gears 4 version that is in a different time period.

    Very strange considering the start of the campaign.

    I personally think Gears 3/V-day had some of the best designs. V-Day Cole is his best look hands down.

    Just compare it to all the hollow storm/ gears 2 content we've got. I LOVE all of it but it's sad to see V-Day neglected.

    submitted by /u/112DB
    [link] [comments]

    Kill Ukkon vol.1

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 11:57 PM PDT

    God tier skins we’re all still waiting for

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 11:19 PM PDT

    Superstar Cole, V-Day delta squad (including Hoffman and Clayton), Judgement Cole, New Hope guard Sid, Gatka Ridge Gabe, Armored Gary, Classic Commando Dom, Aspho Fields Marcus, Commando Hoffman, human Jinn

    And for some reason we still don't have hivebuster skins for Dizzy, Anya, Prescott, Sid, Anthony, Ben, Sam, or Hana

    And how is Bernie not in the game yet dawg? That's just criminal.

    submitted by /u/HumanMinaJinn
    [link] [comments]

    Does gears have to be toxic?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 07:27 AM PDT

    So I've been playing a lot of pvp since they added leaderboards and running into kind people is such a rare sight. Just about every game someone says something rude in gamechat, long executes or bags someone and it's just so pointless. I even went into this small streamers chat and asked if he was new because he was re-up 5 and he called me trash and went on about how he's been playing before I was born and gears has always been toxic lol I only started playing multiplayer in GOW3 since I didn't have internet growing up and was busy with sports anyways, but has it really always been like this? And if so why keep up such a tradition?

    submitted by /u/skilllet1991
    [link] [comments]

    T-t-t-torqueshot

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 02:37 AM PDT

    How is the Slugger class?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 12:14 AM PDT

    Just trying out other classes and I've been having fun just tossing nades around. Only threads I can find from searching about the class seems to be people saying its a terrible or weak class, but they were 5 months old. I just wanted to ask if it's gotten any buffs recently or if it's at least passable now?

    submitted by /u/GhostofJoeKelly
    [link] [comments]

    gears of war forum sign in problem

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 01:13 AM PDT

    does anyone have this problem? it led me back to the main page after i signed in.

    submitted by /u/Livid-Key-6875
    [link] [comments]

    Aim assist.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 07:04 PM PDT

    I'm not playing gears 5 for a while, back in my day there is an aim snap feature. As a disabled player I'm only play private versus. Is it removed. I could not find it on xbox (don't ask which one, i use xcloud so idk)

    submitted by /u/normamae
    [link] [comments]

    Do you like getting skins from leveling up or buying them with coins more?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 02:01 PM PDT

    In Gears 3, Players received skins from leveling up or grinding out a badge. In Gears 5, Players receive skins from purchasing them with Gold or Iron. Occasionally players would receive a skin from an event. Furthermore Players can pay to get exclusive skins from the store.

    However my question to you is which of these systems do you prefer? The grinding system or the Coin system?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/bad-raamance
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for some good folks to play.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 06:33 PM PDT

    So after a two year hiatus after selling my Xbox to support my psycho exes kids I bought a new one. Looking to play causal, competitive, and maybe some campaign. I've played all 4 gears and I've been playing 5 for the past couple weeks.

    Add me if your looking to play.

    GT: Flash McClain

    submitted by /u/No-Professional-5717
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite and Least favorite Gears of War 4 map?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 05:54 PM PDT

    Weather Variations of maps like Windflare Reclaimed counts as maps as well.

    submitted by /u/oinkmaster62
    [link] [comments]

    Frame rate help

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 08:18 PM PDT

    Hey guys, hoping for some pointers here. Finally getting around to playing Gears 4 (and 5 after) but having some low frames issues in 4. My rig is a 10700k OC'd to 5.0, an RTX 3070, and 32GB RAM on a 1440p monitor. Drivers fully up to date. Both GeForce and the default settings in-game recommend Ultra, and the benchmark runs at an average of 160+ fps. However in playing the game itself (both in gameplay and the pre-rendered cutscenes), I am getting constant frame drops. The issue is particularly bad whenever the game transitions from cutscene to gameplay or vice-versa. It will drop to less than 1 fps while audio continues to play and eventually the video catches up. I have tried lowering settings, locking framerates, and enabling vsync, nothing helps. Any advice is appreciated, thanks.

    submitted by /u/allbraves08
    [link] [comments]

    Gears of War 2 problem

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 03:58 PM PDT

    I've had this problem for a pretty long time. Everytime I would try to play campaign or multiplayer, the game would freeze. I've tried deleting and downloading the game multiple times but it never does anything. Is there any way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/LongWill04
    [link] [comments]

    Just like motivate I have lost my cool with gears pvp.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 05:49 AM PDT

    Just like iammotivate said on Twitter I'm done with geats pvp. TC's incompetence has finally caught up with them and their feeling the consequences. Their incapabillity to make a good ranking system is taking its tole. The fact that they can't even put SBMM into the games comp mode is pitiful. Why should people that are actually good at the game get matched with gamepass Gary's? I dont care if there on my team or the enemy team its simply not fair at all. Tc is the only company I know to create 3 ranking systems and continuously fuck them up back to back and at this point it's getting ridiculous. The last rank system we had could've been perfect all they had to do was make it so you could only play people 1 above and 1 below your rank because it was like that in op4 before they made a stupid decision to make it plus 2 minus 2 ranks in OP5. And make it so if you were not in the rank you couldn't get the rewards instead of getting into the rank losing the rank but oh well you made it so here you go. Gears 5 did alot right with gears but it also did alot wrong and honestly if TC do not learn then gears will die for good. On a side note you guys need to keep Michael shannon because not only is he the only one with a brain but along with the community's strength to withstand your bullshit he is the only other thing keeping your game alive. And the only reason why this isn't listed as "feedback" is because TC dont deserve it they didn't listen to the serious stuff in the past when the game really needed it and they wont listen now. Thanks for nothing TC.

    submitted by /u/Realistic-Dust-5891
    [link] [comments]

    Dropshot glitch?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 10:20 AM PDT

    Is anybody experiencing a bad glitch where the dropshot is not firing? Past two days in horde playing as a pilot, I have been on the receiving end of this. Super frustrating. Only way to resolve it I have found is to die. Please fix this if this is a current game error.

    submitted by /u/skatekittygamer
    [link] [comments]

    Why did the season shorten?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 06:32 PM PDT

    I swear the season was 13 weeks and is currently down to 10 weeks. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/locust_horde
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment