• Breaking News

    Friday, August 13, 2021

    Gears of War | Cog Enlistment

    Gears of War | Cog Enlistment


    Cog Enlistment

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 09:00 PM PDT

    Post up your gamertags to make some new friends this week! Please use the following format:

    • Game: (Which gears game you want to play.)
    • Gamertag: (Your gamertag.)
    • Type: (Pro? Casual? Scrim? Horde? Campaign?)
    • Region: (Your timezone or general geographic area.)
    • Time: (When you are free to play.)
    • Platform: (PC/Xbox One/360)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    COG Drone

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 07:33 AM PDT

    Glitch Black Steel Zombie Benjamin

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 06:57 PM PDT

    So... This actually happened...

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 03:33 PM PDT

    Toonme was a mistake

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 05:56 PM PDT

    kait holding mini kait

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 03:17 PM PDT

    Custom horde pet peeve

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 04:25 PM PDT

    When you join custom horde lobby and leave it it takes you all the way back to the main menu and then you have to filter again.

    submitted by /u/random2wins
    [link] [comments]

    Did someone say Gears the Movie? #therock

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    Customizable gear in gears 6?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 07:34 PM PDT

    What are your guys thoughts on customizable gear in the next gears game? Let's say it'll be something similar to injustice 2 or something. I'd personally love to see something like that.

    submitted by /u/Dry-Advertising212
    [link] [comments]

    Are cards that boost fortification damage/dr universal?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 11:00 PM PDT

    I just wanna know since the perks that boost health and damage are not

    submitted by /u/bozub
    [link] [comments]

    Which UIR skin would you like to see?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 06:24 PM PDT

    Same as title.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Rioting_Pyro
    [link] [comments]

    Still waiting on a Private Redburn skin

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    I hope TC plans to make a young version of Sid from when he was a New Hope guard

    submitted by /u/HumanMinaJinn
    [link] [comments]

    Best Gears 5 classes for terrible players

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    This sort of question probably gets posted all the time, but game balance is always changing with updates, etc.

    I've been a Gears fan since the original game, but have peaked at a pretty low skill level. I only play with friends, and we're pretty casual.

    Not sure if there's a one-size-fits all class for bad players, but I figure play style and team composition probably make at least a little bit of difference.

    A bit about play style. I... - mark every enemy that I target. It's quick and easy enough to do - might as well inform the group of who I'm targeting. - can land headshots pretty reliably if the weapon has good accuracy. - enjoy executing with the Lancers, which is the least disastrous way for me to approach close quarters. - prefer to save ammo pickups for the rest of the team. - manage energy very poorly based on some OCD tendencies. - get downed constantly if I play a class that tempts me to charge stupidly into shituations that are clearly out of my league. - handle bosses best by nuking a large portion of their health in one shot, then retreating back to the kiddie pool. (Or just remaining in the kiddie pool and letting the rest of the team deal with bosses.) - have a hard time ignoring shiny objects (energy, unclaimed taps, downed players, and cog tags) on the field.

    So far Jack, Pilot, Demolitionist, Blademaster, Anchor, Gunner, and Medic seem to work out best - in no particular order.

    I plan to remain in casual quarantine with my friends, but am curious of what more serious players would recommend if they met someone similar out in the wild?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/DudebroVonLolbuttIII
    [link] [comments]

    So I did a thing

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 05:08 PM PDT

    Lambent vs Swarm/Locust

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 07:36 PM PDT

    Ever since they added Nexus Siege I've been playing a lot of it just to see the Locust get into fights with the Lambent haha. While most of the time it turns into melee battles, I can't help but just watch and see who wins. This one time me and another player saw three Lambent Grenadiers attack a Matriarch and waited to see who'd win.

    Anyone else do this?

    submitted by /u/derplolplayer
    [link] [comments]

    Horde modifiers

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 07:21 PM PDT

    What's your least favorite horde modifier? That run of shock rifle drones really had me these last few days …

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/DC_Livin
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 5 multiplayer

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 06:34 PM PDT

    I know this is a dumb question but is gears 5 multiplayer dead? I've wanted to play it since the last one I have played was gears of war 3. Or at least if the lobbies aren't full or sweatys I will play

    submitted by /u/KayChedda
    [link] [comments]

    Something doesn’t add up here… (Gears Tactics)

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 06:05 PM PDT

    How is this STILL a issue. I swear we need region choices

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 06:00 PM PDT

    Escape Damage

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 03:34 PM PDT

    Just wanted to know what escape map I should do to finish off the damage challenge quicker for escape

    submitted by /u/LegndaryLuke117
    [link] [comments]

    Is human Reyna never coming to Gears 5?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 09:30 PM PDT

    I played some Gears 4 today and it saddened me that i couldn't play as her in Gears 5. Is there any chance she'll show up on this last op?

    submitted by /u/ordonyo
    [link] [comments]

    Should've reloaded

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 07:49 AM PDT

    Game modes I'd like to see in gears 6

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 08:39 PM PDT

    Can we please get a mode similar to horde but the roles are reversed? I wanna play as the locust/swarm taking on waves of cog soldiers. I've had this idea since I've played gears. I'd also love to see beast mode brought back. With all the new enemy types I think that would make for a fun and interesting game mode.

    submitted by /u/Dry-Advertising212
    [link] [comments]

    My friend is having an issue were he’s having lag with good ping, and it is showing this simbol.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 04:37 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment