• Breaking News

    Monday, November 16, 2020

    Gears of War | Gears of War vs Halo

    Gears of War | Gears of War vs Halo


    Gears of War vs Halo

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 02:03 AM PST

    A proud moment for me in Gears Tactics!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 12:46 PM PST

    It's true

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 10:51 PM PST

    OP 5 dizzy!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 05:32 PM PST

    Real life Hammer of Dawn

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 01:47 AM PST

    With coming across this in Tactics, it would be nice to finally see Tai with his same shoulder armor.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 04:54 PM PST

    On the one hand, hey, I’m getting better. On the other, BRUH HOW AM I ALIVE?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 10:03 PM PST

    Just finished Gears of Wars 3 today/yesterday sort of... The last Chapter was difficult and especially after playing it on Hardcore mode. I regret absolutely nothing, except for my mental breakdown.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 03:30 AM PST

    Always thought this would be a cool skin for mp

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 02:31 PM PST

    Gears 5 operation 1 in a nutshell

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 07:00 PM PST

    Back after one year (what's new?)

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 10:58 PM PST

    Hey guys

    I took a break from Gears 5 during this shit year and as a result of Cyberpunk being delayed once again and Batista becoming Marcus... kinda... decided to play through Gears 5 during my November holidays (which I had originally taken for Cyberpunk). Besides the awesome port to Xbox Series X and S and Marcus / Batista, which other big single player updates were there in the time since basically the beginning of the year? If there is an update overview and I didn't find it, please link me there, kind folks. Otherwise, let me know :D I heard that there will be a single player campaign DLC, too? What's that all about?

    submitted by /u/christianmuseodark
    [link] [comments]

    Collector thrashball cole

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 09:43 PM PST

    Complete this new t-shirt design

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 05:01 AM PST

    Gears 5: Paranormal Activity

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 04:57 AM PST

    PSA: Xbox Lost all progress on update. Do hard reset.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 04:30 AM PST

    If this happens, do a hard reset. Just logged on today, Xbox One. All my characters are at lvl 1 and I have 50 gold. I had 42k gold and all characters lvl 16 or higher. Did a hard reset and fixed.

    submitted by /u/ricardo9505
    [link] [comments]

    Can I do it?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 04:26 AM PST

    [Gears Tactics] 'Immortal Legion' is achievable, even WITHOUT JACK!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 03:30 AM PST

    [Gears Tactics] 'Immortal Legion' is achievable, even WITHOUT JACK!

    Now with Jack joining the squad in Jacked Mode, everything might be easier(or even more difficult, since there are Deviant Enemies in play as well).

    Anyway, this achievement still requires painstaking playing.

    https://preview.redd.it/mkvmsvs46lz51.png?width=1701&format=png&auto=webp&s=3fc628aff5e5da792f5cb4a4107ad05f7ba68383

    submitted by /u/Hollowbreaker
    [link] [comments]

    Rode in style to the Highway to hell

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 03:22 AM PST

    Question regarding NG+

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 02:59 AM PST

    If i get all the Jack upgrades in 1 playthrough then use them in my NG+ Insane run will i still receive the achievement for completing insane?

    submitted by /u/OnyxJuvie
    [link] [comments]

    E-DAY Discussion

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 10:35 PM PST

    Something that just popped up in my mind watching cutscenes and reading the comics, I came to a conclusion. I know the locust were very desperate and their was division in the hollows, but I personally believe, that if there was more time for training, with weapons and ukkon's experiments. Also I noticed in the comics and cutscenes and video games, and I know they can't help it, being the fact that they're not human anymore. But they literally don't take cover, almost like they underestimate their enemies. I've actually noticed that a lot, its almost as if they think humans aren't smart at all, I feel that if the the lambent virus wasn't out of control, and if all locust were aware of humans and how they operate, damn near none of the locust have explored out of the hollows, if queen myrahh looked over these things, emergence day would of been a win. I also know in the comics before emergence day, Jace was talking about strange disappearings and "boogie men" abducting people. So I'm aware of them coming out of the hollows before E-Day. Maybe possibly those were training exercises, I don't know. But I do personally believe, if more locust were ordered to participate in that in going above ground, and have more human training, they would of won, I feel like, humanity was severely outmatched. I could be 100% wrong, please educate me, love you guys and girls, and love this community.

    submitted by /u/LAKOTA_WALKER
    [link] [comments]

    Meme Mondays (November 16, 2020)

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 02:07 AM PST

    {End user should never see this text.}

    {Contact u/CthulhuMadness for more information}

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    So, is Gears 3 still messed up???

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 11:17 AM PST

    Just wondered.

    submitted by /u/TRITON-K175
    [link] [comments]

    VBMeech add me

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 07:00 PM PST

    Had a 360 but don't remember my gamertag or high-school email looking to run through the gears series then the master chief collection once it gets optimized. Also will play Forza and Sea of thieves. Let me know if any of y'all interested in gaming with me

    submitted by /u/nightcaller27
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment