• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 3, 2020

    Gears of War | Community Request: Disconnects

    Gears of War | Community Request: Disconnects


    Community Request: Disconnects

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 02:37 PM PST

    We understand players from both Consoles and PCs are experiencing major disconnection issues.

    Please submit a Support Ticket to https://support.gearsofwar.com/hc/en-us with the words "Crashing", "Crash", or "Crashes" in the Title, along with a description of what occured that includes:

    • Confirmation of your Gamertag
    • When the crash occurred (Ex, Dec 1st, 12:45pm EDT)
    • DxDiag if applicable
    • What was happening when the crash occurred - mid-match, which mode, character screen, etc.
    submitted by /u/SeigeEngine
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Developer Stream TODAY

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 05:35 AM PST

    Weekly Developer Stream Thursday!

    Where to Watch:

    When:

    • Starts at ~3pm PST
    • Lasts for ~1.5-2 hours

    Who:

    • Dana (u/tc-mjrdecision) usually the host
    • Occasionally other developers will join - like a map designer, the PvP lead, etc.
    • Someone typically works behind the scenes to run the stream/chat

    What:

    • The community team discusses any recent news and follows up with a Q/A session
    • Some streams have raffles or "click-to-claim" style prizes available!

    Submitting Questions!

    Just post below to submit questions.

    I'll be busy, so can't compile stuff into a single post... but TC usually reads it all anyways

    submitted by /u/BChaps
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t know about any of you, but I would like this as a skin for Marcus, Dom, Cole and Baird.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 05:59 AM PST

    Marcus married a monster

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 12:22 PM PST

    Completed, no iron spent.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 02:37 AM PST

    This beauty finally came in!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 05:10 PM PST

    This medal not tracking for anyone else?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 08:56 AM PST

    the world right now

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 06:56 AM PST

    Jacinto map in multiplayer

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 08:35 AM PST

    Who would like to see Jacinto from gears 2 brought back as a playable map in multiplayer?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/NestleWaterCo
    [link] [comments]

    Doesn't Keegan look like he should star in the "Pursuit of tragicness" in this skin

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 07:48 AM PST

    For those who beat the campaign on incon...

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 08:42 AM PST

    Did you do a fresh start, or start the campaign off with all of jack's components?

    submitted by /u/ghfhfhhhfg9
    [link] [comments]

    Any given time I am playing ranked

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 08:27 AM PST

    I decided to color coordinate all of my characters based on their class. I used ceramic metal to make the colors more visible. Thinking of making their secondary color based on their subclass.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:55 AM PST

    Gears of war 2

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 09:43 PM PST

    I just completed this game first the first time and I am completely blown away. That last mission was the most fun I've had in awhile. I am going to play through the first gears now.

    submitted by /u/d7018
    [link] [comments]

    There are a lot of small things in Gears 5 that annoy me and make the game just not feel right. I wonder if you guys feel the same.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:04 AM PST

    These are all small things individually, but together they add up:

    1. Changing the reticles and adding hit/kill markers

    2. Changing the Crimson Omen

    3. Renaming Casual/Normal/Hardcore to more generic versions

    4. No achievements for beating the game on the Normal or Hardcore equivalents

    5. No achievements for collecting less than 100% of the collectibles

    6. Cutting "of War" off the title

    7. Campaign isn't five acts anymore

    8. Removing the random Horde challenges

    9. The multiplayer UI is busy and full of colorful stuff that would be more suited to Overwatch

    I know these are all fairly minor, but it just gives me the feeling that TC doesn't know the right things to be changing. Rod said they wanted to prove they could make a good Gears game with 4, and with 5 they wanted to innovate and change. I'm not sure I trust their decision making with future games when they seemed to make lots of bad changes from 4.

    submitted by /u/aimlessdrivel
    [link] [comments]

    Can we get a mute button for horde AI soldiers? Some of the voice lines have gotten so annoying that I’ve stopped bringing them at all

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 08:25 AM PST

    I don't want to turn off all voice lines because I like hearing a majority of the cast go through their various lines, but the two cog soldiers we get for AI have some honestly annoying and sometimes out of place voice lines. Like these are two privates telling higher rank gears what to do. Pretty sure they would be told to shut it and shoot in combat, not cram the comm lines.

    submitted by /u/KSI_SpacePeanut
    [link] [comments]

    Man, this glitch is something else and I love it!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 11:18 PM PST

    New to gears 5. What are the "escape mode" meta classes?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:19 AM PST

    Escape is the most different thing I have ever played in gears, and I am having quite a bit of trouble trying it out.

    submitted by /u/PizzaurusRex
    [link] [comments]

    Mechanic Class Questions

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 08:42 AM PST

    Hey all. Sorry for longer post. Started running Mechanic in OP 5, and I'm still getting used to the different feel from Robotics Expert. A couple questions on the new engineer perks and stim in general.

    1) Anyone frustrated by the fact that the Fortification Health perk only works properly if used BEFORE you build/upgrade something? I make heavy use of level 2 barriers (razor wire). Without any HP boost, level 2 barrier is 5000 HP. After building a bunch and upgrading our lockers, I started funding Fort Health perk, and there was no change in the barriers' HP. I wish this perk had more of a blanket effect on all fortifications. If the Fortification Damage perk is applied the same way, then I'd say that's a problem too.

    2) Does Stim undo damage taken or is it just create a barrier effect when you're at 100% HP? Mechanic gold skill card allows stim gain while repairing. If I take damage, then get stim, will I "heal?"

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/DarKKnight32386
    [link] [comments]

    River Gears 2 / Gears 5

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 08:12 AM PST

    Favorite enemy?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 04:17 AM PST

    Of all the enemies in all the games which is your favorite and why?

    I like the Kryll from the first game as that part showed the real horror part of the game and me and my friends loved it as teens.

    submitted by /u/1Beardrinks2Beers
    [link] [comments]

    Haven't heard that one before

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 12:24 PM PST

    quick match of Guardian

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 05:26 PM PST

    Infiltrator/ Kait Tutorial

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 05:56 PM PST

    Audio cuts/freezing (xb1)

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 06:01 AM PST

    During matches my audio will cut completely from the game. I can't hear anything and my game keeps freezing when I am in the middle of a match and it has cost me a few matches. Sadly I just can't deal with it because of how bad it has gotten. Not my game disc because digital install just going to take a break from gears until fixed. I see a lot of other people having this problem and personally I am going to miss a great op because I just can't deal with the problem. I have completely uninstalled the game until I see something has been done about this. There are more reasons for the uninstall besides that but I don't feel like my other reasons are exactly justified! But hey it was fun while it lasted I guess.

    Sorry for the ramble I do not care but I know a lot of people don't like it so apologies in advance!

    submitted by /u/JackTheNecrophiliac
    [link] [comments]

    Any Gears discords or communities out there for Escape or people to play with online? Fed up playing with people that charge in on escape, die, then quit.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:38 AM PST

    Game doesn't end?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 05:46 AM PST

    I'm playing gears ultimate for the first time, sometimes I spend 4 hours and the mission never finish.

    submitted by /u/erick_rednose
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment