• Breaking News

    Friday, December 4, 2020

    Gears of War | Gabe looks bad in 5. Even on a series x, Baird and others look great but something is definitely up with gabe.

    Gears of War | Gabe looks bad in 5. Even on a series x, Baird and others look great but something is definitely up with gabe.


    Gabe looks bad in 5. Even on a series x, Baird and others look great but something is definitely up with gabe.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 11:39 PM PST

    Praise the Sun Matriach!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 02:27 PM PST

    The years have NOT been kind on Anya!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 05:35 PM PST

    GET YOUR NUTS OUTTA MY FACE!!!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 10:25 AM PST

    "The New Day" alternative skins?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 04:09 PM PST

    How many 5 man dropshots in guardian have you seen?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 02:55 AM PST

    carmine brothers family time!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 02:45 PM PST

    My favourite group of beefy boys on display

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 03:44 PM PST

    Regency is an A+ map

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 08:57 PM PST

    The scenery, the vibe, the flow of the map. It's superb!

    submitted by /u/ProNasty47
    [link] [comments]

    I was wondering how many other people would like to see an objectives medal tracker?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 12:32 AM PST

    Like just after the tour objectives on the score sheet screen so you can track possibly 3 or 4 different medals or something?

    submitted by /u/D1G1T4L_D3M0N
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone prefer the Swarm to the Horde?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 12:30 AM PST

    I'm a long time Horde player and every time I play it makes me miss the locust horde as an enemy. The level of diversity and designs are what makes me want it back so bad I think. Something about the lumpy edward-james-almost locust doesn't do it for me.

    submitted by /u/SalmonBaron27
    [link] [comments]

    Gears Wombat! because Australia!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 07:26 PM PST

    Sunday 3pm eastern! �� Wyvern load out set! Live.gearsofwar.com

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 12:32 PM PST

    Couldn’t have been timed any better.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 06:12 PM PST

    I Got this white COG soldier in my horde team, who was more aggressive than the other AI

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 11:00 AM PST

    If you didn't know about that nade throw, now you know. It can be pretty punishing.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 01:52 AM PST

    Gears 5 and its future

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 12:11 AM PST

    Hi im new here so I apologize if this isn't up to people's liking or has been posted before but I belive gears 5 is a fantastic game and have been playing it since launch, it has come a long way especially with the customization options available from characters,skins marks, ETC. I belive that the Coalition should hold off on making another gears game for a bit and keep this current one alive for as long as possible by making it the "biggest" gears game ever, every map every character every skin every weapon everything should eventually be incorporated into gears 5 at some point.

    I realize that this is asking for alot and with everything going on now it may seem impossible but hear me out it would make the game more popular for new and old fans alike. I also realize that all of this isn't free or cheap and while reusing old assets will work they still need to be updated and tweaked to work with all the new things in gears 5.

    Im in no way telling coalition how to manage their game or what to do im simply throwing an idea out and if they use it or not is up to them and will no way change my view of them or gears 5 thank you for your time and hope everyone is enjoying it as much as I am (ik I didn't punctuate very much im on mobile and its tedious) also TC please bring back the OG Onyx Guards.

    submitted by /u/Soup-Is-Soup
    [link] [comments]

    Hello?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 07:10 PM PST

    Playing with Friends last night, we all randomly got disconnected from the match.

    Presumed to all get bans, we all didn't want to deal with it at the time so we just decided to get off Xbox.

    We all get on today, still banned.. okay so we all do our mandatory community service, I played about 4 match's.

    Quick play FFA, Guardian, KoTH and even sank to playing Vs.AI.

    Scored all above 500 points and won all match's.

    None of it counted towards community service.

    3 of us on the Series X, 1 on the Fat X1

    So, like, Help?

    submitted by /u/Daa-Deee
    [link] [comments]

    GoW 3 DLC help

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 03:03 AM PST

    I literally just finished GoW 3 (fucking amazing game!) on my 360. Now how do I access the expansion? I do own the season pass, which includes it, but I don't see how to get into it anywhere. Can anyone help me? Hoping to start it after I get home from work tonight.

    Edit: After researching it appears that even though the season pass says it includes Raam's Shadow, in reality it doesn't - making the season pass a crock of shit and a waste of $15.

    submitted by /u/Drahmin83
    [link] [comments]

    Scorcher Cards

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 12:23 AM PST

    Does anyone with a max level brawler have any input on their usefulness? I leveled brawler from 1-17 just so I could get the scorcher cards because I love the darn thing but the grind is killing me.

    submitted by /u/SalmonBaron27
    [link] [comments]

    Why does no one talk on their Mics anymore?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 06:59 PM PST

    I'm newly returning to the series as I was obsessed with gears (1-3) and was pretty much a Gears junkie for years. One thing I remember is that every game you were in, people were talking and strategizing on their mics. I play PC and every game is quiet as fuck. Even when I use the game text chat Nobody responds.

    submitted by /u/deadmansbonez
    [link] [comments]

    Fast and Furious Canals action

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:21 PM PST

    Daily Discussion (December 04, 2020)

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 02:06 AM PST

    This daily thread is for random discussion and quick questions. Feel free to discuss anything from gears to gaming in general.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The 2020 Gearsmas Holiday Gift Guide

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 10:15 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment