• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 13, 2021

    Gears of War | This Week in Gears – July 13 – 19

    Gears of War | This Week in Gears – July 13 – 19


    This Week in Gears – July 13 – 19

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    Gears of War: Original Trilogy Soundtrack (Special Limited Edition)

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    A friend went to a anime convention and found a guy who creates lilo and stitch drawings in different universes like halo and walking dead. I found this one I between his collection. Go to StitchToons.com to find more drawings

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 11:52 AM PDT

    Original Trilogy vinyl art by Luke preece art

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 02:40 PM PDT

    Gears 6 and destructible environment

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 02:11 AM PDT

    Gears 6 and destructible environment

    in regards of the post i made on forum https://forums.gearsofwar.com/t/gears-6-destructible-environment-buildings-cover-terrain/62383 i just wanted to share this video here to clarify some points i made visually.

    https://reddit.com/link/ojbtu7/video/gm7y4fee5ya71/player

    submitted by /u/Livid-Key-6875
    [link] [comments]

    Swarm UIR Drawing

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 06:48 PM PDT

    Waiting 3 days to do horde event. Peep the time. No matches in sight.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 11:10 PM PDT

    It just happen out of nowhere

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    What is the big single bullet for and why does it seem to "charge" up?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 02:38 PM PDT

    OG Trilogy Soundtracks now on Spotify!

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    You can now find the soundtracks for Gears of War 1, 2, 3 on Spotify and other music streaming sights.

    submitted by /u/IndependenceOk1178
    [link] [comments]

    The Making of “Alpha Point”—UE5 Technical Demo​

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 03:01 AM PDT

    The Making of

    https://preview.redd.it/0t2w390wdya71.jpg?width=1024&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=87a143bbef7cac016244e5009b2c8818af916bb0

    The Making of "Alpha Point"—UE5 Technical Demo​

    Presented by Kate Rayner, Studio Technical Director and Colin Penty, Technical Art Director at The Coalition

    Catch the public debut of Alpha Point, a UE5 technical demo created by The Coalition to evaluate UE5 on the Xbox Series X/S. Hear what the team learned as they tested internal Nanite assets in Lumen-driven lighting scenarios, as well as their thoughts on how UE5's performance and memory stacks up in Xbox Series X and S-style production environments.

    Watch the talk live at 1:20 PM - 2:20 PM PDT.

    ...

    Put gears of war 1 2 3 4 5 UE Judgment Tactics polygons all together and they do not match the size of polygons in the rock image above. UE5 is limitless and bring endless possibility.

    submitted by /u/Livid-Key-6875
    [link] [comments]

    Missing lancer syndrome skin

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 04:18 AM PDT

    Hi guys, just wondering if anyone knows who I can contact about missing skins?

    I stayed up last weekend to claim the syndrome skins but I've only got 3 out of the 4. I'm missing the lancer.

    Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/ThePhoenixOmen
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Horde

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 12:23 AM PDT

    Can someone please help me get a game for Horde Mania before it ends. Please, I have waited a collective 8 hours and 37 minutes and I still can't find a game on any difficulty.

    submitted by /u/rachet14906
    [link] [comments]

    Something something Lizzie drawing i am taking too long something teaser something

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    Xbox Design Lab

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 10:09 PM PDT

    Anyone have any cool ideas/inspiration for Gears of War themed Xbox Design Lab controllers? I don't like anything so far I've been putting together and I need a new controller! Lol

    submitted by /u/SJHenderson117
    [link] [comments]

    I love the claw

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 09:30 PM PDT

    I’ve gathered you all here today...

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 11:13 AM PDT

    To pray that Gears will one day get its Marcus Fenix collection.

    Or the infinite treatment? And just have one continuous online service? Instead of having to re-earn characters and re-release maps we all adore.

    submitted by /u/Korgozz
    [link] [comments]

    Dude's meat hit the ceiling

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    Which class is overall superior in both horde & escape?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    Perfect, balanced difficulty? In your opinions

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    Mine is insane. I love playing with everything on but extra health and extra damage. It's not too hard, but not too easy, later rounds things can still one shot you, but if you have the right build and play certain classes, so can you.

    Inconceivable is doable with a competent team and 1-2 high DPS classes, but not every time.

    And the few times I've done master we just cheesed it by camping in one building the whole game, I don't even think it's possible playing "normally"

    That's why I love insane. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/thepeepeepooman69
    [link] [comments]

    I get in the worst ranked FFA matches, a PSA for the health of ranked FFA in Gears 5 (with video proof)

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 11:16 PM PDT

    Please for the love of Gears play ranked FFA like a normal sane person.

    And not like a bunch of gremlins that hide/camp around corners constantly or actively tunnel visioning a single person in a match for no reason. Or ignoring people to go after other people out of spite for no reason.

    The way some people play FFA is literally ruining an entire ranked playlist that is the only thing I enjoy about Gears 5 pvp anymore. It's getting really really bad.

    Don't let ranked FFA lobbies look like this because of the way YOU play or the choices YOU make in a match.

    If you don't believe me watch these vids and keep in mind these entire matches were like this, sometimes from the very beginning. These are just some snippets to give you a taste of the torturous ranked FFA lobbies I get into.

    I do not try in these types of toxic matches anymore, there is no point even if I win I'm still frustrated and not having fun and I experience this so much, once I see signs of a lobby being like this I give up immediately. These were all on July 12th, I experience ranked FFAs like this everyday and it really is just so sad to me.

    Exhibit A, Foundation:

    I die, go AFK getting food, people are fighting in mid like normal, 1st place kills people in mid like normal, more people fight in mid like normal, but 1st place eventually ignores them comes straight to where I am either to loop around to tbow spawning up or to try and kill whoever respawned there for no reason, I hear it in my headset and start playing in time to kill him, another person has grabbed boltok and shoots me only instead of anyone I'm fighting the entire time for no reason, the 2 kids alive fighting in mid ignore each other probably because they're tunnel visioning 1st place, also ignore frag grenades spawning, also ignore tbow spawning and a 3rd kid on tbow, both come to where I am to try and kill me all while boltok is still pretty much only shooting at me???????????????????

    Exhibit B, Mercy:

    Dude gave up and just started wallbouncing, 1st place literally tbagging someone out in the open in a very unsafe spot I even spot him, guy could kill 1st place, ignores tbagging 1st place to shoot at me from way too far away and try and kill wallbouncing guy. Why ignore 1st place?

    Exhibit C, Emphyra:

    I respawn after dying, someone spawns behind me and shoots me from way too far away for no reason, I book it only to find someone camping open mid shooting me for no reason (if they held their shot I would've just run into them and they would've gibbed me). I panic mantle inside only to find another person camping inside who also doesn't hold their shot and shoots me, I book it back to where I had spawned to find either another guy who spawned there, or the same guy who spawned behind me is still there and not holding their shot. I survive and eventually just chill in a corner outside, what a horrible match

    submitted by /u/aofk
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with GOW3

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 01:30 PM PDT

    When I go to play online all the buttons are black for me to change my party to online. I have gold and I'm not banned. My settings are all on open. Feels like I have tried everything.

    submitted by /u/Nannerbydarb
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment