• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 14, 2021

    Gears of War | It’s enough to make a grown man cry 😢

    Gears of War | It’s enough to make a grown man cry ��


    It’s enough to make a grown man cry ��

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 09:58 AM PDT

    Soundtrack Gears of War 1,2,3 Vinyl! ⚙️������Lacedrecords

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 12:20 AM PDT

    Thoughts

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 03:22 PM PDT

    Dom Santiago Chrome Steel Gears Esports now in Store!��⚙️

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 12:23 AM PDT

    Finally, got the 1 milly points tdm banner. Phew

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 04:06 PM PDT

    DeeBee design

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 06:20 PM PDT

    I was just wondering what people's thoughts were on the appearance of DeeBee robots, did you like them or not? And if not, what would you change?

    submitted by /u/Que-es-Gang-Gang
    [link] [comments]

    Matches against bots

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 09:22 PM PDT

    Is there any way to change what bots you face in the versus modes. Im sick of jd, kait del fahz and marcus. Or the other way around with the swarm. I remember in gears 3 it would choose random characters you had unlocked, i wish it i would do that here.

    submitted by /u/External_Draw2184
    [link] [comments]

    I just want to play... ��

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 02:10 AM PDT

    Which is the best out of the original trilogy?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 11:24 AM PDT

    First off, with 3 I find it very underrated. The combat feels great and I love how the game looks with its bright colours. Also, Beast mode is fun.

    2 Has the best soundtrack, I mean 5 years on Armored Prayer occasionally pops up in my head. Plus that mission is my favourite in the series.

    Also, going into the hive was very interesting.

    1 Has the best atmosphere and I don't think its close, spooky and dark, I love it. Especially with the threat of the Kryll.

    I personally lean on 2 being the best, because I remember enjoying the multi-player the most out of the series, but its a close contest.


    [link] [comments]

    Why gears 5 player base is so small?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 08:14 AM PDT

    Gears is such a unique game and so much fun that sometimes is hard to understand why it has a small player population.

    What are the problems with gears 5 that led to a small player base and whose is to blame? Will we have these problems addressed by Gears 6?

    submitted by /u/Green-Entertainer485
    [link] [comments]

    feeling good after I hit this reverse slide��

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    Gears 5 PC

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    Gears 4 or 5 PvP

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 04:52 PM PDT

    I've made the decision to go back to Gears 4 PvP as the guns are not nerfed like 5, more maps, and 5v5.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/VadersToast
    [link] [comments]

    Kind of dumb question but how can I get a rank in gears 5

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 02:27 PM PDT

    Biggest player base?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 10:36 PM PDT

    I redownload gears 3 and couldn't find a single match. What games still have lots of players on it? Is it really only gears 5 maybe ultimate edition? Someone let me know pls

    submitted by /u/bhobolato
    [link] [comments]

    How do I customize my skin on Xbox Series x?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 09:18 PM PDT

    I can't seem to change my character due to the fast load time for the x|s. Is there a different way of doing it now or am I just dumb?

    submitted by /u/Foxhounder25
    [link] [comments]

    Even though we won this is unacceptable. I'm tired of these people being on my team when I am trying to win.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 08:47 PM PDT

    Imagine if Gears 6 allowed for custom characters and voice lines

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 08:28 PM PDT

    I see how this would get toxic but, just use your Imagination.

    Like if you get a headshot your character could say something like, " Well on the bright side people can't call you ugly anymore "

    submitted by /u/SpiderNinja211
    [link] [comments]

    Gears Esports | Program Update Split 3 Adjustments

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 11:27 AM PDT

    Please fix gears 3

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    TC please fix gears 3 its in a broken state peoples multiplayer ranks are resetting please help!

    submitted by /u/CanuckleMeSoftly
    [link] [comments]

    Melee Brawl Master Solo as Robotics Expert

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 02:10 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment