• Breaking News

    Friday, July 30, 2021

    Gears of War | Cog Enlistment

    Gears of War | Cog Enlistment


    Cog Enlistment

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 09:00 PM PDT

    Post up your gamertags to make some new friends this week! Please use the following format:

    • Game: (Which gears game you want to play.)
    • Gamertag: (Your gamertag.)
    • Type: (Pro? Casual? Scrim? Horde? Campaign?)
    • Region: (Your timezone or general geographic area.)
    • Time: (When you are free to play.)
    • Platform: (PC/Xbox One/360)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Griffin? Op 8? #griffin

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 07:02 PM PDT

    I’ll be taking that back now

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    You good baird?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 04:10 PM PDT

    I decided to run the COG in Stellaris. This can only go well

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 01:44 AM PDT

    Model Dump?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 01:12 AM PDT

    I'm making a Gears of War 5th edition D&D module for me and my friends to play (you bet your ass I'll post it online when it's finished) and I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find a 3-D model dump. I'm looking to 3d print all the miniatures I need for our board and this would be way easier than modeling new ones from scratch.

    submitted by /u/PotentiallyAnyone
    [link] [comments]

    So a thing happened, and now I'm screwed

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 10:57 PM PDT

    Anyone enthusiastic about stereoscopic photos? Here are the ones for Gears 3 Statue. Both Cross-Eye version and Parallel-Eye version(a.k.a. the Magic Eye method)

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 11:54 AM PDT

    Game chat not displaying (setting turned on)

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 07:34 PM PDT

    Is anyone else's game chat not displaying?
    NAT is open

    I have tried:
    Turning the setting off and back on
    Closing and reopen the game
    Power cycling my Xbox
    I cannot see game text at all though and no one can see mine.

    submitted by /u/mattisok3
    [link] [comments]

    Hakunna Mattata

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 03:50 AM PDT

    Electroblade

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 03:10 AM PDT

    Why is that when you trigger the ultimate, you are only sometimes able to melee Snatchers & Swarmacks?

    When it doesn't work, you'll be swinging your knife like you normally would when not in your ultimate not hitting its legs/body etc.

    submitted by /u/CoffinEluder
    [link] [comments]

    My First Week of Gears 5!!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 02:37 AM PDT

    So i made a post earlier this week saying i wanted to give Gears another go.

    Sorry for clikc bait I am not a new player i have played every gears game made. My Favourite was Gears 2 or at least the game i spent the most tiome playing, I loved Multiplayer it was awesome.

    Just a random note i couldnt imagine not having ever played gears and coming into it brand new, trying to learn the movement etc, wonder if it would actually be good so you dont have those years of bad habits.

    Anyways i digress.

    Firstly boring stuff. Playing on PC. Everything Ultra, HD Textures, Ray Tracing, DLSS off. Over 144fps on 1440p. Looks fantastic and is so so smooth.

    I have pretty much played Execution 2.0 because thats pretty much the only multiplayer i enjoy something about spawiong lots that doesnt feel very Gears of War to me. Good for a couple games to practice but the onto Competitive Execution.

    I get a lot of comments saying PC scum or PC Bot or whatever. Not sure why ppl are angry at PC users. I mean unless they are capped at like 30fps.

    So i started at like rank 30k. Now i am in the 3k rank pool. Which i dont take as me being good but the fact no one playes anymore lol.

    Forgot how much i hate the rocket lancher, but at the same time love it. Unless i blow myself u which happens more than it should for some reason.

    Maps are so good i love the mix of old scholl and new maps.

    I havent heard to many voices in game but the typing and comments is cool.

    Playing on Mouse and Keyboard feels great plays great i wont go back to controller.

    Looking forward to the new opetration seems i started in a good week, coming to the end of a season get some practice in and wait for the wave of returing players for the operation.

    Still so much sliding and wall banging, but im not a very good rank yet so its managabale most arent very good, tend to just dart around looks cool but arent finishing with to much consistency so easy to judge and shotgun to hell. Not looking forward to playing against those dudes that you catch a glimse of slding past then blam dead.

    O 4 man Execution? It hasnt always been like that has it? I cant remember. Anyways 4 man is very cool it makes you play as a team and forces tactics and you can win as a team against better players if you work together. Very cool.

    submitted by /u/target9876
    [link] [comments]

    No Application To Message Recent Players(PC)

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 09:35 PM PDT

    I recently migrated from Xbox to PC and there is no easy way to message recent players. Normally to message a recent player you can click on their name, view profile then send message. On PC when you click the gamercard it attempts to open Xbox Companion which cannot be used for messaging at all. I would think this is on TC to simply change the send message option to open the Xbox app but there is no recent players list on that either. So your only chance to message them is to memorize or write down their gamertag, search for them, then message. I'm not sure why the Xbox App doesn't have a recent player list.

    I play Path of Exile also where there is an option to DM people when you click on their profile, you like any functional social media in 2021 or prior to 2021 for that matter. I posted here because Gears 5 is the only Xbox game I play and I was wondering if others have had similar problems with crossover games? Any solutions? I'm not sure if this is a TC issue, Xbox Live or both.

    submitted by /u/AcquaintedGrief
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 5 Horde Mode Ammo Spawns no longer persist?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 11:53 PM PDT

    So I played horde Mode a shit ton back in Operation 4 and religiously used Jack for support. As an act of courtesy, I used to always stockpile all the ammo spawns wherever the team decided to put the fabricator. It was nice and everyone always appreciated a good Jack. But I just played Horde today and now the Ammo spawns no longer persist between waves??? What gives??? Was this patched out and if so, what operation was it patched out in?? and WHY????

    submitted by /u/NiansaNight
    [link] [comments]

    I’m losing my mind.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 09:42 PM PDT

    Please please please PLEASE don't join online games if you don't know what you're doing or aren't willing to help the team.

    Game I had just now, inconceivable difficulty on blood drive, I had a combat medic go down less than 5 metres in front of me, with no insta-kill enemies (wardens, sires, juvies etc) around, he used his ult while I was running to get him. Next round he moved the fabricator without asking, I tried to get him to stop, I was following him shooting and knifing, and eventually I just paused and kicked him because it was obvious he wasn't going to stop.

    I had a level 45 (no re-ups) in my game as a level 3 tactician too, on round 7 he built a level 3 barrier and placed it at the bottom of the stairs, while we had a mechanic in the game. The mechanic left straight away and honestly I don't blame them.

    I'm in the process of leveling up Anchor right now, so I can't buy and use repair tools, well I still can of course but it goes against my whole class' strengths if I do. If I ask you to buy a repair tool in the chat, please do it, if you don't have enough money or you're upgrading a perk tree, then fair enough. But please buy one not long after I ask.

    submitted by /u/thepeepeepooman69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment