• Breaking News

    Monday, February 8, 2021

    Gears of War | I reshaded some of the pics of locusts and gears because the yellow hue annoyed me

    Gears of War | I reshaded some of the pics of locusts and gears because the yellow hue annoyed me


    I reshaded some of the pics of locusts and gears because the yellow hue annoyed me

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 07:16 PM PST

    Major Paduk drawing by me.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 07:40 AM PST

    Finally got my gears tattoo!!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 04:22 AM PST

    can’t let this gem disappear, jack bot mains unite !

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 07:59 AM PST

    Boost the promotional classes

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 05:58 PM PST

    The promotional classes need more cards. I like slugger, but I wouldn't bring that class to high level hordes. Just my opinion, here's some ideas for changes I think would be great for slugger:

    - a card or perk that increases grenade damage

    - a card that increases the radius and duration of shock and incendiary grenades

    - a perk that regenerates grenade ammo

    - the gambit card that demolition has (extra grenade traps)

    - a card so that enemies killed with grenade tags drop ammo

    - the parting gift card that robotics expert has (grenade tags deal more damage)

    - grenade kills grant stim or healing

    - explosive bleed (card for frags)

    - pyromaniac card (for incendiary grenades)

    - passive changed to take no damage from your own grenades (or really anything but the current one)

    - or passive changed to all grenades in inventory explode on death (this could be fun)

    - ultimate applies to all bosses, right now it seems like it only applies to matriarchs and wakatus.

    - or change ultimate to all all grenades in inventory explode at once with extra damage and radius and a card added to boost the damage and radius of the ultimate

    - not class specific, but grenade traps show up on the tac com (so you can remember where you put them)

    It would be nice to have a solid grenade class, I don't see any sense in having slugger be a weak shotgun/heavy weapons class since we have infiltrator and gunner. Anyways, what are your thoughts on changes for the promotional classes?

    Edit: grammar (thank you grammar bot)

    submitted by /u/mendias
    [link] [comments]

    Wakaatu hate

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 05:41 PM PST

    Please bringer the digger back so as to nuke this cheeky beaky fuck when it goes underground.

    submitted by /u/CuckFurlough
    [link] [comments]

    The 98% point blank shots are a joke.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 05:53 PM PST

    The title speaks for itself. The fucking hit markers are a fucking joke. Hitting 17 plus shots for 98 and 99 percent a fucking game are a joke then dying at the same range the other guy shoots from with no original damage done to me. The state of this game is a fucjing travesty thats why its dying. And instead of updating servers they turn the game into 4v4s no wonder koth is fucking dying. Fuck ur esport skins

    submitted by /u/GetEducatedNow11
    [link] [comments]

    Playerbase on the old titles

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 07:06 PM PST

    Which game (From the 360 era) you'd say has more players online? I don't really see people on G5 quickplay ( i don't play ranked since i've bien away From Gears multiplayer for a long time and just can't seem to get into the new horde modes either)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Badassbishop15
    [link] [comments]

    Ben said nice job getting clapped ��

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 09:03 PM PST

    Why are the swarm skins in the shop so limited, there are barely any compared to cog skins.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 10:33 AM PST

    I counted 59 cog skins and only 20 swarm skins. With all the locust they could've released, all the different swarm variants, and characters they could take from outside of the main games how are there so few?

    submitted by /u/IPhantomX90
    [link] [comments]

    Any Kiwis who play horde?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 10:54 PM PST

    Would love to find a fellow kiwi to play with or really just someone who's keen to chat. I've just had a really negative experience on horde where I was sent abusive and homophobic messages. I feel like shit honestly.

    submitted by /u/freedom2244
    [link] [comments]

    Will I get smacked on gears 5 ?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 05:24 PM PST

    My tv is only hdmi 2.0 so I'm locked to 60FPS on the series x but I want to get back playing gears of war.

    I love the franchise but it's been 2-3 years since I last played.

    submitted by /u/Woddie_321
    [link] [comments]

    Okay. Do I suck or is Boss Rush actually pretty damn difficult?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 01:39 PM PST

    I've won only 4 out of like 30+ matches. As a Demolitions or an Infiltrator, I'm usually top two on damage done. Otherwise I play Marksman where my primary goal is to freeze the bosses and keep them at bay.

    However, even if I'm netting 5 million damage or 8 million damage through 5 waves, my team gets whooped. I like to think I'm good at Horde- I'm trash at competitive- cause I can usually go Horde 50 waves easily on Master and I'm usually one of top two players with Marksman or Demo. But Boss Rush on Inconceivable is just whooping my team. Do I just suck at Horde or is it just that damn difficult?

    submitted by /u/CaptainCayden2077
    [link] [comments]

    what is a memory from launch or old gears 5 that you think is funny or cool

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 02:09 PM PST

    I have two

    one was when my brother was raging at a Clayton tryhard (this is when Clayton just came out)

    and this one time I and some friends would glitch out of the map

    submitted by /u/theron_elite_drone
    [link] [comments]

    need people to play with

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 08:27 PM PST

    need people to play gears 5 with, lfg is filled with custom games and i want a team for ranked or at least a partner

    submitted by /u/Timbonee
    [link] [comments]

    FIX RANKED PENALTIES (PERMA BANS PER SEASON)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 02:56 PM PST

    This game is Just littered with people who jump into ranked matches to stand still & do NOTHING it pisses me off so much that they can't be penalized other than when they 'quit' but one can also quit within the match and just not play. I thought by diamond these people would be gone but it seems like every other match someone just throws the match for whatever reason. Such a huge disappointment ranking up should be a challenge & not torture. Shits broken man. I would say I'm good but I can't possibly carry match after match that's preposterous its like they match you with people to keep you from ranking up

    submitted by /u/aizenb8kd
    [link] [comments]

    It finally happened to me. Gears 3 stats got reset.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 02:14 PM PST

    Also it appears the setting were reverted back to launch yet again, I got stunned by an ink grenade and weapon spawns are different.That happened before then got fixed like 2-3 months ago and now it's back. Sucks gears 3 is what I've mainly been playing

    submitted by /u/Fuckblackhorses
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 5 Discord Server

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 10:27 PM PST

    hey reddit, I am a gold III in ranked KOTH and I'm kinda half decent and looking for a chill server on discord to run a 4 man on KOTH, elo gettin a lil high to run solo.

    submitted by /u/Educational_Pay5637
    [link] [comments]

    When have Scions been able to spawn on the Helipad on The Surge?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 10:22 PM PST

    Was doing the Daily Escape on Inconceivable and got to the end and there were 2 Scions there, since when have they been able to spawn there?

    submitted by /u/DeadmanDT
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else notice the Gears of War comic books are SIGNIFICANTLY darker than the games?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 01:01 PM PST

    I love the art and the Jim Lee cover of Alex, whom I would like to see in mp, but it is a whole different beast than the direction of the games. There's an entire rape "farm" of women Marcus is showing uncharacteristic support of, Baird is an asshole but for the sake of being a jerk, unlike the games where he's that way because he has a point. Idk, what are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Colorado_Cowpunch
    [link] [comments]

    How do you guys do it??

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 01:22 PM PST

    Been a gears player for a while now and not to brag to much but I'm usually at the top of my team for majority of matches but currently I'm at onyx rank 3 on team death match and my god I lose almost every game! I'm just wondering how all the other solo que players manage to keep grinding to reach the next rank? I'm about ready to start teaming up if anyone is interested lol.

    submitted by /u/XpoAnt12345
    [link] [comments]

    Merciless heroism

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 08:31 PM PST

    I know the medal is kinda bugged out but id really like to finish it is there anyway to get it unstuck 5/6

    **edit-fix i found

    I had already done a few incon runs for horde frenzy and at least 10 or so incons runs in escape as well so i wasnt progressing at all

    So i tried doing standard incon waves of horde and after my 13th wave it popped for me.

    So i believe being stuck at 5/6 doesnt mean anything and im not sure what even got me to that progress. Hope this helps anyone else whos still stuck with this one!

    submitted by /u/Codebannana1
    [link] [comments]

    Daily Horde & Escape Challenges (7th February 2021)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 06:36 AM PST

    Daily Horde Challenge:

    Map: Clocktower

    Bonus Skill Cards: Up to 6

    Rewards

    Beginner: 100 GC

    Advanced: 5.000 CXP

    Inconceivable: 10.000 CXP

    Mutators

    Advanced

    More Lethal: Damage to players is increased

    Vampiric Enemies: Enemies gain health on damage done to players

    More Health: Enemies have increased health

    Inconceivable

    Only Regen in Cover: Only Regenerate health in cover

    Vampire: Players heal when dealing damage

    Survivor: No restarts! Game over if all players go down

    Master

    Regen Penalty: Player Health regenerates 50% slower (TURNED OFF IN INCONCEIVABLE PUBLIC MATCHMAKING)

    Daily Escape Challenge:

    Map: The Surge

    Bonus Skill Cards: Up to 6

    Rewards

    Beginner: 100 GC

    Advanced: 5.000 CXP

    Inconceivable: 10.000 CXP

    Mutators

    Advanced

    More Filler Enemies: More Juvies and Rejects are added to encounters

    More Lethal: Damage to player is increased

    More Health: Enemies have increased health

    Inconceivable

    More Scions: More Scions are added to encounters

    More Drones: More Swarm drone variants are added to encounters

    More Pouncers: More Pouncers are added to each encounter

    Master

    Ironman: Respawn pods will not appear (TURNED OFF IN INCONCEIVABLE PUBLIC MATCHMAKING)

    submitted by /u/FabulaNova
    [link] [comments]

    Halp

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 07:07 PM PST

    So me and my friend just got this game without ever playing another gears game. We're kind of tired of getting destroyed by sweats in quick play, so why can you only solo queue for the recruit game mode?

    submitted by /u/Hopper1207
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment