• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 7, 2021

    Gears of War | It's the Cole Train (The Game) baby!

    Gears of War | It's the Cole Train (The Game) baby!


    It's the Cole Train (The Game) baby!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 05:45 PM PST

    Skorge - Gears of War 2 (4K)

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 06:56 AM PST

    Let me change the Chainsaw Button from the Same button as the reload button. I'm sick of this shit.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 03:58 PM PST

    It's been a fucking year. I'm done with this. Let us change the chainsaw button.

    submitted by /u/paynexkillerYT
    [link] [comments]

    I don't think this is meant to happen

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 06:07 PM PST

    Saw this a while back and forgot to post it here. I didn't know Frenzy went that high nowadays

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 09:04 PM PST

    He came back with a vengeance, BUT...

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 01:12 PM PST

    Re Up 1 Kat: “But it was so cuddly”

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 11:07 AM PST

    2nd time i scored highest in Team Deathmatch in Gears 5. 17 Eliminations!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 08:02 PM PST

    Joined the game today...

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 07:12 AM PST

    I’d love to see this as a boss with those stupid leeches.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 02:15 PM PST

    What in the world i got team killed by the UIR (Team kill wasn'y on me and my brother was playing arcade)

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 07:34 PM PST

    The First Minister skin is cool and all but I was kinda hoping it would look like this

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 03:43 PM PST

    I swear I didn’t mean to do this. Had this happened to anyone else?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 01:22 PM PST

    Sheesh liz you ok?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 03:53 PM PST

    picture that sums up why gears 5 ranked is pointless

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 11:16 PM PST

    Knife piercing through Locust/Swarm skin

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 02:53 AM PST

    Shouldn't it be almost impossible to pierce the thick skin of the Locust/Swarm with a knife unless someone runs at them with say a Mk1 Lancer bayonet with great force, then with the momentum gained, pierce their skin then lifting them so the bayonet pierces them properly to kill them but highly risky since the Locust/Swarm prefer CQC and the risk of the bayonet snapping?

    But in Gears of War 4 Reyna cuts off the hand of a Scion with a knife. Isn't that a lore contradiction unless it's explained that the knife is made out of a much tougher material?

    submitted by /u/Spikeheadboy
    [link] [comments]

    Miss GOW. So many great experiences to be had.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 01:21 PM PST

    The last GOW I played online regularly was Ultimate Edition. Started on GOW1 back in 2006. Want to say I miss being able to play with you all. I sold my Xbox a few years ago.

    submitted by /u/CGman67
    [link] [comments]

    gears 5 audio stutter xbox

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 06:00 PM PST

    so gears 5 is free with gold, i installed it, really fun game problem is that the game cuts in and out every second im not using a headset and everytime i search it just pulls up pc im playing on the original xbox one model and the gameplay doesnt lag either, just the audio

    submitted by /u/Adambomb1234
    [link] [comments]

    Liam McIntyre (JD Fenix) New Interview.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 07:33 PM PST

    Returning after one year but I’ve lost skins

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 07:20 PM PST

    I played Gears 5 at launch for a month or so, and am now returning after a year. I know I unlocked the UIR male soldier and Batista skins and they seemed to have disappeared. I still have other promotional skins (Terminator, Halo, gilded Marcus). Is this a common problem?

    submitted by /u/timinator95
    [link] [comments]

    How do I use the in-game chat on XB1?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 12:10 AM PST

    I used to be able to click the "view" button (it was called select on the 360) and press in the right stick to bring up the in-game chat but for the last two days it's not working for me. Is there a new way to do it? Now doing that just brings up the expressions wheel.

    submitted by /u/Logan-052
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about ranked meta/gameplay

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 04:24 PM PST

    I played a shit ton of Gears 1, 2, and a bit of 3. Never got too into the competitive scene though, but was content being a pretend-good pub king with a buddy or few.

    Having said that, I have returned to Gears (couple weeks into OP5) and am loving it so far, both versus and PvE. I like the current ranked system quite a bit but haven't fully dipped into it yet so I'm just Gold 2 TDM right now. I have a lot of questions but some of the more important ones would be:

    1. Are the non-grenade/power weapon spawns ever worth grabbing off the start? Seems like you are at a huge disadvantage if your team doesn't obtain control of at least one side of the map's power weapon, and every body/angle counts towards securing speed. What about otherwise? Admittedly....I'm just looking for an excuse to use a hammerburst/boltok sometimes instead of my lancer when I'm not gnashing.

    2. People mention a solo bonus (of which I have seen sometimes) but I don't seem to get it. Is it only when you queue solo vs a stack of 2 or more?

    3. With queueing solo and getting top score on my team, at what ranks will I lose rating/never climb without at least winning a round or altogether?

    4. As solo, how or when do I prioritize shock grenades due to the uncoordination and friendly fire with them?

    5. Are stun or whatever grenades ever worth defaulting over smokes? Smokes seem huge especially if they hold a precision weapon, but making a move with or without a teammate seems like it'd lend itself towards a stun grenade. But I don't know shit haha.

    6. Is active reload now how it is in PvE, to where you have a cool down bar but also active reload the entire mag? Or is it like Gears 1?

    7. Is Embar strictly worse than a Longshot?

    submitted by /u/Size5TeenGirlToes
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment