• Breaking News

    Monday, February 17, 2020

    Gears of War | Meme Mondays (February 17, 2020)

    Gears of War | Meme Mondays (February 17, 2020)


    Meme Mondays (February 17, 2020)

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 02:05 AM PST

    {End user should never see this text.}

    {Contact u/CthulhuMadness for more information}

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Just wanted to go down memory lane and played some gears 3 in 2020. Still got it ^^

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 01:27 PM PST

    Getting away from Gears 5 has been fun.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 04:14 PM PST

    I don't like the shotgun update. I know some of you do.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 07:33 PM PST

    No ranked matches found since day one.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 01:56 AM PST

    Hey guys. I'm hoping someone can help me. I'm from South Africa. And me and my friends have not been able to find a ranked match since day one. We have 3 people playing on PC and one on Xbox. The only way to get into a ranked match is to have someone from the UK or the US. Start the lobby and invite us. This obviously isn't ideal. Do you guys know what's going on? Or have been having the same issues? I love gears but there's only so much you can be satisfied by campaign, horde and quickplay.

    submitted by /u/Flying_Raijin13
    [link] [comments]

    Day 3172. Still Perma Flashed

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 02:33 PM PST

    Never thought i’d make it to onyx started from bronze

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 10:01 AM PST

    Anyone have banners locked???

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 10:29 PM PST

    Quick question regarding in-store purchases

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 03:53 AM PST

    Are the dlc charcters, skins, etc all limited? i never have bought anything off it but one day i saw a "classic og marcus" skin and i was actually considered buying it - but within two days it disappeared and it isn't available in the mircosoft store - along with a lot of other character skins, besides the bundles and terminater packs,. so just wondering if it is just limited to try to make it more exclusive or they will all be available soon? jw - couldnt find anything on the internet in relation to this.

    submitted by /u/TeamSesh97
    [link] [comments]

    My cards are to shy

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 10:36 AM PST

    Man I love playing with and against quitters. Us who stay get handsomely rewarded with 0 points gained.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 08:36 PM PST

    Why i believe gears died with cliffy b and gears 3.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 09:26 AM PST

    I have no idea how I'm hitting these shots

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 05:21 PM PST

    Gears 1 Warzone Tonight 7 CST

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 01:25 PM PST

    Hey all, my friend and I just dusted off the 360 and we're going back into Gears 1. Looking for some fellow players who want that old curb stomp feeling.

    If interested, contact Nugburgaler or AmmoMammal7 on Xbox live

    Starting with a Ranked Canals Warzone First to 10 tonight at 7pm CST.

    Hope this is an appropriate post!!!

    submitted by /u/Doomhaust
    [link] [comments]

    RE-UP Broke. Anyone else with the same issue? Gears 5

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 10:49 AM PST

    I've tried numerous times to re-up from IV to V and it just resets and it loads up then resets back like I did nothing. This makes double XP weekend about useless.

    submitted by /u/JimFitness
    [link] [comments]

    Fuck this game.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 09:52 AM PST

    Do they still put you in Bronze after placement matches?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 06:42 PM PST

    I'm playing ranked for the first time in a long time. Please tell me you get put in something other than bronze. So far the matches have been against (what I'm assuming is) bronze players. Not really that fun.

    submitted by /u/ClusC
    [link] [comments]

    Perfect take on where TCs bullshit priorities are.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 11:30 AM PST

    What

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 10:00 PM PST

    Mic issues

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 09:53 PM PST

    The audio for my mic works when I send audio message or am in a party. When I go into horde, I can hear the game but not anyone talking and vise versa. I messaged a friend and they were having the same issue. Anyone have this issue or know how to fix it?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/tiannat91
    [link] [comments]

    Looks like the game is still broken

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 09:27 PM PST

    How is collectible/ achievement progress tracked in Gears 5?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 08:34 PM PST

    Playing Gears 5 right now and I had overlooked a couple thing in Act 2 (the ice world). Went back to grab them and a Jack upgrade in a safe. Now my tracker is showing all the collectible have been found in Act 2, but my current game's progress isn't showing the upgrade.

    Even if I don't have the collectible in my current game, does the achievement still count it as "found"? Or is everything bound to my current save, and it all needs to be done on a single play through?

    submitted by /u/TacosAndBourbon
    [link] [comments]

    WON the game 7-4 in 2v2 and was MVP... What?!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 08:14 PM PST

    Anyone ever seen this happen?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 11:05 AM PST

    Gears 5 wont update

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 11:34 AM PST

    Says it needs update when i try to launch says update 13 GB i press update then nothing fucking happens , as i thought the game couldnt get any unplayable then it already was it is now literally unplayable ...I have more then enough storage available and it has been well over a week

    submitted by /u/DjOtx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment