• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 16, 2020

    Gears of War | Daily Discussion (February 16, 2020)

    Gears of War | Daily Discussion (February 16, 2020)


    Daily Discussion (February 16, 2020)

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 02:05 AM PST

    This daily thread is for random discussion and quick questions. Feel free to discuss anything from gears to gaming in general.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Yahtzee of Zero Punctuation said there's no areas you can fight enemies while on the skiff, meaning the devs didn't program it. I debunked his theory and had some fun.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 03:38 AM PST

    Lizzie Carmine Pin-Up Drawing

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:03 PM PST

    Ruins of an abandoned castle in France

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:57 AM PST

    Have to stay up with those Fit bit reminders.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 12:17 PM PST

    Gears 5 - Dev Stream Recap #13 - "The Best Most Clear Blog Yet."

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:24 PM PST

    Codes for these games if you want em, I already own them so :/

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 05:33 PM PST

    Really didn't get much help from my team the whole game, here's a quint anyway. Glad they could show up to cap though.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 08:16 AM PST

    Zombie Carmine?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:02 PM PST

    Wheres the Gears Tactics News?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:33 PM PST

    The Game comes out in a little over two months and we havent heard anything of significance since The Game Awards

    submitted by /u/567Gaming
    [link] [comments]

    OSOK triple (nearly choked the last one tho)

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 05:14 AM PST

    5 kills , 15 seconds

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 12:15 AM PST

    Jack upgrades not working in campaign?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:48 PM PST

    For example: the stim revive perk does not revive team members; shooting pulls me out of cloak with the slayer upgrade unlocked, and kills while cloaked do not extend its duration; Jack cannot fetch heavy weapons; etc.

    I am playing on an Xbox One X.

    Has anyone else had this issue or know how to solve it? Or am I missing something?

    I have looked around but I have not seen this issue posted anywhere.

    submitted by /u/AlexanderShkuratoff
    [link] [comments]

    $22.50 for the glitched skin?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:50 PM PST

    What the actual fuck?

    submitted by /u/Boozzman
    [link] [comments]

    Torque bow tag should have been revolving game modes not FFA with increased explosive radius.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 08:51 AM PST

    I was going to squad up with buds but no, it's FFA. Bonehead decision.

    submitted by /u/FoxSext
    [link] [comments]

    As a big GOW fan

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 03:25 AM PST

    I started GOW4 about a year ago and just got bored . Game was slow , too colorful for me . And then when I saw it yesterday in my game folder . I decided to try it again . This time with MK Instead of controller . It felt much better and holy shit when Marcus came back I was back in the game

    submitted by /u/WitcherSLF
    [link] [comments]

    After uninstalling, the new Ranked update has brought me back

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 02:52 PM PST

    Maybe it was the month or two break or just finally hearing some good news but I'm back and positive. Anyone else feeling the same renewed interest at all?

    submitted by /u/DuskDudeMan
    [link] [comments]

    Worth it ��

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 03:16 PM PST

    Gears 4 players: having issues with your ranking?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 10:28 PM PST

    I've been Onyx 3 in KOTH for the longest time. In the last week I've dropped to Gold 1?! My playing has been consistent, still getting lots of MVPs and even if I don't, I'm still top 2-3 in the match.

    Just wondering if anyone else's rank has been dropping with no rhyme or reason.

    submitted by /u/TerrrorTwlight
    [link] [comments]

    EU gears 3 players?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 02:13 AM PST

    Someone play with meeee!

    submitted by /u/Soundrunner777
    [link] [comments]

    The ranking system update

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 02:01 AM PST

    First let me say i fully support this new change as it has allowed many of us to leave the bottomless hell-pits of silver and bronze. I understand and support the change to value a win 80/20 over performance.

    That being said holy hell is it incredibly frustrating to solo Q at the diamond and masters tiers. MVP's and extremely hard carry's against stacks to loose 0-2 and get penalized for it in points is just too much. I don't fault TC for these things but the game went from discouraging stacking by increasing the time it took to find a match and increasing points gain to encouraging stacking to win as performance means very little now. i just tried my butt off against a 4 stack by myself and my nearest teammate was lower than their worse player and he ended the game 7k points under me. I understand the system believes diamond and master's players are supposed to carry the load but this is beyond my abilities. No quitters by the way.

    Yeah i know, play for fun bro...ranks mean nothing...All that is true and i believe in it as well, but the duration of a whole match ~18-30 minutes of pushing for my very best is spat on--on the points screen. i guess ill just Q when i have my usual group of annoying and extremely toxic yet highly skilled friends.

    submitted by /u/seekay__
    [link] [comments]

    Where do I can report bugs?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:41 PM PST

    I tried to find something in the Gears page, but nothing, do you guys know where can I report bugs?

    I recently found that the Lahni's "Efficient executioner" card does not correctly work on horde, doesn't matter how many enemies do you kill, it won't drop any pilfer ammo.

    submitted by /u/Absaac
    [link] [comments]

    Would it be possible to trade in excess cards for new cards?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 05:23 PM PST

    I have well over 200 green cards for horde and they have no use, would it be possible to convert them to low levels of scrap or maybe use them as a trade in for higher quality cards? Keeping them seems like a missed opportunity.

    submitted by /u/Secretshitposter139
    [link] [comments]

    Is gears of war 4 competitive modes dead on pc?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:51 PM PST

    Whenever i try to do a competitive mode game, no one is on. Is it just me?

    submitted by /u/GenghisKhan1206
    [link] [comments]

    The State of Gears

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:47 PM PST

    So I've been playing gears a lot recently, and have come to enjoy the gameplay a lot more since the update. The increased poke range with the shorter gib range (IMO) gives the game a more war like feel, and rewards intelligent play over just rushing in with the gnasher and insta-gibbing everyone (despite how "satisfying" it feels). Sure the gameplay is still relatively quick paced, but I believe the gnasher fixes have complimented this attribute to gears 5. Although, with thay being said, i think the gnasher's reload system should be changed. Either give 6 bullets every reload no matter if its in the grey/on the line, or go back to GoW4 and put 8 bullets in the gnasher (but leave the reload system the way it is). My only issue now is content. I personally find the bloodsprays, banners, and marks to be too much. I came into gears because of its gory detail in the original games, but nowadays it just feels like a knock-off version of doom (gore-wise). For example, I remember specifically in gears 3 the locust's basic snub beat down was the arm rip and beat and I thought to myself that it was so cool and original. Although the game still holds true to its gory nature, I still believe it could be a LOT better graphic-wise. You'd think with doom being a competitor of gears that the devs would focus on this, yet instead decided to work into our pockets with their cosmetic bs. I dont know if others share some of the opinions I've provided, but I hope to read some of your opinions and thoughts on the state of gears thus far. If you disagree, please let me know and we can discuss it and bounce ideas off each other. Maybe it can help give the devs better insight into their game without completely shitting on their product.

    submitted by /u/lLordObito
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment