• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 15, 2020

    Gears of War | COG Enlistment — Find Teammates | Week of February 14–February 21, 2020

    Gears of War | COG Enlistment — Find Teammates | Week of February 14–February 21, 2020


    COG Enlistment — Find Teammates | Week of February 14–February 21, 2020

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 02:05 AM PST

    Post up your gamertags to make some new friends this week! Please use the following format:

    • Game: (Which gears game you want to play.)
    • Gamertag: (Your gamertag.)
    • Type: (Professional? Casual? Scrim? Horde?)
    • Region: (Your timezone or general geographic area.)
    • Time: (When you are free to play.)
    • Platform: (PC/Xbox One/360)

      You can also check out r/GearsLFG to find teammates any day of the week.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Back in my day you had a problem, this is where we gon settle it

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 06:20 PM PST

    Cupid’s Torque Bow Skin available this weekend. Log in at any time this weekend (Banner and Blood Spray are only today).

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 02:36 PM PST

    Why the fuck is this allowed in ranked

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 08:44 PM PST

    Pretty...

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 02:07 PM PST

    Typical day in Gears. Quit right after we won the first round. This kind of player is the icing on the cake on top of all the games problems.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 12:23 PM PST

    My proudest FFA moment, thus far. GOATed on the Clicks

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 06:41 AM PST

    More gears fun

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 05:04 AM PST

    Ranking – February Update

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 03:52 PM PST

    This game is starting to piss me off. I am 5% Masters, and I am getting queued with level 13, and level 5, Especially a fucking guest in ranked.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 12:24 AM PST

    guys, I think something is off!!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 11:58 PM PST

    Wow maybe it's a coincidence or they saw my post but thank you very much TC for adding the last set of Matte Black weapons.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 07:45 PM PST

    I asked for this like a week ago and what do you know, they're craftable!

    submitted by /u/MagnaNazer
    [link] [comments]

    Enjoy! I’m not playing GoW, so feel free to use it

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 03:31 PM PST

    uhhh.. guess i'm not gonna get that lancer skin

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 10:43 AM PST

    Getting MVP and being awarded 0 points....

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 11:07 PM PST

    TC, please fix this. I shouldn't be penalized for carrying the team in 2v2.

    I don't play any other game mode so I haven't seen what that's like. The ranking system is working better but this has to get fixed. You shouldn't be awarded 0 points and be the most valuable player....

    submitted by /u/HotPotato712
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else feel Gears has just been 3 steps forward 2 steps back?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 04:50 PM PST

    Gears 1-3 is my favourite and most played games of all time, with each instalment improving and adding so many great things, that each sequel was met with the highest regard. When Gears 4 was able to be pre ordered I did it instantly because I had so much faith in the franchise. But come release day I was met with a 3 steps forward and 2 steps back game. I was so impressed with how the gameplay itself improved. It was so smooth and quick, which went to show how much the tech behind it was improving. Gears 3 is still my favourite game, but I find it so hard to go back to because of how slow and "old" it is. Despite the improvement, there was next to no invovation, progression, or "sequel worthy" content. Gears 3 introduced the new Horde, brand new campaign with an arcade mode, both if which had mutators, (which were the funniest part imo), beast mode, executions for every gun, and an adequate level up system. The season pass gave us horde content, excellent MP maps, a whole new campaign chapter based on the most badass villain of the series, Character skins and weapon skins. Despite what your opinion of season passes are, it really good value for money I think.

    Gears 4 just didn't have that. It was a very safe game I think, which I can understand. While there was new things to play with, where, is the 4 player co-op, arcade mode, mutators, and EARNABLE SKINS. I know I haven't mentioned everything but this getting quite long now.

    I have no opinion of Gears 5 because I haven't played it. Lurking this thread for a few tears now, all I see is hate for this game, or gifs of incredible things you guys have managed to pull of. Concerning those Gifs, why is nearly every one I see in a map from a previous game? Are there actually any new maps???

    Anyway. No hate here. Just disappointment that Gears no longer makes me shout "That's f***ing cool! I do really like gears 4. I've made so many videos on the games, but now my interest is gone.

    I'll shut up now...

    submitted by /u/SwarmOfOrphans
    [link] [comments]

    So does Lift even exist?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 02:12 PM PST

    Trying to get back into Gears and have a bounty for Lift win. Never see the damn thing.

    submitted by /u/CthulhuMadness
    [link] [comments]

    An above average amount of people quitting games

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:09 PM PST

    Took about a months break from gears5 and hopping back into ranked matches, and I'm finding people are quitting left right and center. Its frustrating to say the least. Anyone else finding this happen more often lately?

    submitted by /u/snowcrackerz
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone still play Gears 4 horde?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 08:07 AM PST

    I prefer the horde in Gears 4 because, while 5 horde tries to do some things I like such as encouraging people to move around more, there are a lot of things about it I can't stand. Snipers characters are neutered compared to the crazy setups you could get with the sniper class in Gears 4, can't use the same character as someone else, etc.

    There doesn't even seem to be a lot of people playing Gears 5 horde, at least judging from the LFG on the Game Bar app on Windows. Is Gears 4 pretty much dead?

    submitted by /u/Your_Name-Here
    [link] [comments]

    Ranking FFS

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 04:48 PM PST

    Little 4 piece

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 08:29 AM PST

    Finally got my Masters! Anybody around the same rank want to get Masters in Exec/TDM?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 05:23 AM PST

    Operation 3?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 04:32 AM PST

    About 2 weeks left in operation 2 and we haven't heard anything about what's dropping in operation 3 yet. What the heck man.

    submitted by /u/stubs415
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment