• Breaking News

    Friday, February 14, 2020

    Gears of War | Weekly What’s Up - 13 February 2020

    Gears of War | Weekly What’s Up - 13 February 2020


    Weekly What’s Up - 13 February 2020

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 12:06 PM PST

    Daily Discussion (February 14, 2020)

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 02:05 AM PST

    This daily thread is for random discussion and quick questions. Feel free to discuss anything from gears to gaming in general.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Nice little clutch (:

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 09:33 PM PST

    Shouts out to this guy who ever you are thanks for assisting the team wall bouncing the whole game..

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 11:08 AM PST

    Honestly can't stop watching how smooth this outplay is. I was just trying to get out of fire and this guy pops up.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 10:14 PM PST

    Thought I'd share this here.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 01:33 PM PST

    Are the Gears comics/novels any good?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 11:01 PM PST

    Just curious, I read the comics that were featured in one of the games as a bonus and liked those but i've not checked out the others or the novels and i'm curious if those are any good?

    submitted by /u/blazingheartsz
    [link] [comments]

    I'll probably never be able to do this again

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 04:17 AM PST

    No1 �� me ������

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 08:32 PM PST

    2V2 gnashes anyone? I’m only silver but gold in most other modes

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 09:11 PM PST

    Cannot stop redownloading/reinstalling Gears 5 on Windows 10

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 03:05 AM PST

    I've installed Gears 5 via Xbox Game Pass for PC and since then I've uninstalled it, or at least so I thought: the game keeps reinstalling itself for no reason whatsoever. Stopping download/installation does nothing. Uninstalling once installed will just redownload the game on next startup. I believe I've redownloaded this game at least 5 times as I do not pay attention to what Windows updates in the background. Any smart ideas? I'm getting tired of this situation and I want my storage space back.

    submitted by /u/nixx1338
    [link] [comments]

    So how is Gears 6 going to handle character deaths? [story SPOILERS]

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 01:56 PM PST

    After the "choice" you have to make in chapter 4-1(which i'm still not happy about as it felt really contrived and unnecessary)about which character to save, what i'm wondering is how the next game is going to handle that? Are you going to get a choice in the beginning asking which character you saved in the previous game ala Wolfenstein 2 the New Collosus? Or will it change depending on your Gears 5 save file?(assuming Gears 6 comes out on XB1 and isn't a Series X exclusive)

    I also wouldn't put it past TC to pull some twist where the entire last act of Gears 5 was all a big hallucination due to Kait not being entirely disconnected from the hive mind after all(given how Niles wasn't being entirely honest about the procedure he did on her and how it was interrupted by Del, I feel like that could possibly be the case)

    So what do you all think Gears 6 will do to deal with this?

    submitted by /u/blazingheartsz
    [link] [comments]

    Gnasher animation

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 08:28 AM PST

    Gears 5 1440p 1080Ti OC

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 01:43 AM PST

    You may think you have seen the new big bad for Gears 6, but here they are the new New big bad for G6

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 07:42 AM PST

    2 matches in a row where someone quits. 2 matches of losing points through no fault of my own.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 11:59 AM PST

    I know these threads are pointless but I am so tired of this. Octus hasn't bothered to respond to any threads for a solid week now, so I think TC has just kind of given up too.

    What is the point of playing ranked when there's simply no way to climb up. I keep meeting the same people who either quit or are ranked way below me. I'm top 15% diamond 3 yet I'm consistently meeting the same bronze/silver/gold players.

    How on earth is bullshit still going on at this point? Does anyone actually believe Operation 3 will fix this? Cause I sure don't.

    submitted by /u/Fugalism
    [link] [comments]

    Will you be my valentine��

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 08:38 AM PST

    Is Gears 5 Broken?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 12:02 PM PST

    Hey all. So my friend and I are playing through Gears 5 for the second time couch-coop and we noticed some of the components were missing, also our collectible status is stating —%!

    I read on the forum that this was an issue when starting act 3 (which we just have), but a lot of the posts dated back to September/October, so i can only presume it's not been patched yet!

    In the stats menu, it's now saying I've only played 52minutes of campaign, which isn't true! I spent 52 minutes on one boss on hard mode!

    Any help would be great Cheers

    submitted by /u/shortbuspileup1
    [link] [comments]

    FFS TC DO SOMETHING ABOUT QUITTERS!!! WE HAVE WAITED FOR 2 TITLES NOW!

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:48 PM PST

    1 Quit: 24 hours

    2 Quits: 3 Days

    3 Quits: Banned tell end of operation

    You keep saying you are going to do something yet you do nothing help whats left of your community considering Day Z just passed us in numbers...

    submitted by /u/Zeta699
    [link] [comments]

    Bleeding barriers eta fix Feb 18th with title Update 4.1 hotnfix update (also fixing Liz)

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 12:18 PM PST

    Baird's Bloody Support Skill Card no longer applies to enemies taking damage from barriers

    https://www.gears5.com/whatsup-feb13-2020/

    submitted by /u/RedditMike007
    [link] [comments]

    Man these achievements are random as hell

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 09:42 PM PST

    Ok so I FINALLY got those four cheevos I mentioned in the last thread I started(one for finishing the game, one for getting the ultimate upgrades, one for fully upgrading jack, and the one for getting all the collectibles) I decided to attempt playing the game from the start again and see if they popped along the way as I heard sometimes that could happen, so I finished the entire first Act(and grabbing all the components and upgrading Jack just in case that triggered it) and nothing happened, so then I shut the game down and quit it then realized i'd forgotten to check my completion progress(since it was stuck at 79.35% despite me collecting everything) so I started the game back up intending to just check my stats and see if my completion had moved up at all, and then as soon as it got the title screen those achievements FINALLY popped up, I don't know what I did that finally made the game decide to unfuck itself but i'm glad I finally got them.

    But still jesus this NEVER should've been a problem with this game, why on god's green earth did TC think trying campaign progress to a fucking server was a good idea? None of the previous games pulled that shit so I saw zero reason why this one needed it, I hope Gears 6 ditches that bullshit so we don't have to deal with finicky achievements that only seem to pop up when they feel like it.

    submitted by /u/blazingheartsz
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone Else Having This Problem? Both Me and My Friend Have the Problem. We Had to Have a Third Friend Host For Us. Get It Together TC.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 09:09 AM PST

    Stuck at 79.35% even though I collected everything and finished the game.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 07:50 PM PST

    Boy I really got unlucky here, finished the game and got all the collectibles, all the ultimate upgrades and bought all the regular upgrades and yet i'm missing four cheevos-True Threat to Sera, It's not Hoarding, Jacked Up and Jack of All Trades.

    Tried doing the "start a new game and select and complete the last chapter" trick and that didn't help.

    Bizarrely after the first time I played the game and checked the stats screen it showed I hadn't done the last Act or gotten any of it's collectibles even though I did, then when I loaded up 4-1 and checked the stats again suddenly it was saying that I had done them, but even after I finished the game again nothing popped.

    I've heard there's a trick where you can get these cheevos if someone invites you to a game and you finish the last chapter and then they should pop.

    So anyone want help me out here?

    submitted by /u/blazingheartsz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment