• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 14, 2021

    Gears of War | I love working at a sign shop

    Gears of War | I love working at a sign shop


    I love working at a sign shop

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 12:12 AM PST

    The Fenix Family. ❤️

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 07:22 AM PST

    Ah yes 1 coins of course..

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 08:09 PM PST

    Go to Ross if your looking for Gears5 socks. 2nd time I've found some at different locations.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 12:19 PM PST

    Did not know the matriarch could do that to deebees. That is actually really cool.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 03:39 PM PST

    Some flame Grenedier stickers I got

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 08:02 PM PST

    Fahz managed to get downed here, and we’ll, this happened...

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 09:20 AM PST

    Gears 3

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 12:47 AM PST

    I'm actually surprised to see that the gears of war 3 multiplayer is still alive and well. Anyone else notice?

    submitted by /u/TomsMustace
    [link] [comments]

    2v2 gnashers wild goose chase

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 05:59 PM PST

    Has There Been Talk of New Storm Collectables?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 02:47 PM PST

    Do we know if more GoW Storm Collectables will be released? I absolutely love the Locust Disciple and Warden, and I would like to see characters such as Kantuses and the Carmines become figures too! (I know NECA exists for older Gears characters but some can be very expensive!)

    submitted by /u/Sentinel-Spicy
    [link] [comments]

    GoW Judgment, can’t find matches

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 03:10 AM PST

    When I try to find matches, not against humans (as barely anyone plays), but against boys I cannot get into a match. It simply says "no suitable matches found" constantly. My NAT says OPEN so I doubt that is the issue. Anyone have an idea? I just want to abuse some bots.

    submitted by /u/SnooBananas6763
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 3 still broken?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 03:07 AM PST

    Is the glitch where your stats get reset still frequently occurring? A couple months ago it became very common, but TC/Microsoft apparently addressed the issues Gears 3 was having at this time. Is this true? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/SnooBananas6763
    [link] [comments]

    does the torque bow require skill to use

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 07:16 PM PST

    Architect cards

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 10:54 AM PST

    I feel like architect could get excellent use out of the bonus flank damage card, as architect is the only class that can force enemies to look in a specific direction. Maybe also give both of the halo classes the extra headshot damage card? Promotional classes in general need some attention.

    submitted by /u/Zlot847
    [link] [comments]

    Public Horde Frenzy

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 03:36 PM PST

    What is honestly the point of having Horde Frenzy as a selection if all it's going to do is put me in daily lobbies all the time, like I beat it once and want to play some quick horde without the weird mutators, just regular ones, and I don't like custom because everyone just kicks people if god forbid you don't play how they play....can you guy just make it host separate lobbies? If it can't find one just have it make you one so people could join....I honestly get so sick of the dailies because of this

    submitted by /u/RisingMak
    [link] [comments]

    Nexus respawn timer needs to be 10 minimum on KOTH.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 12:57 PM PST

    This is one of the few new maps in the game that I actually liked, at first. but the respawns absolutely kill this map.

    You can get a squad wipe and you think, cool, time to reload and get ready for the next wave.

    Wrong.

    Seconds later the enemy team spawns ten steps away and all of a sudden you have four flashbangs in your face and the ring is broken.

    This map needs ten second respawns or farther spawn points. Or both, because at this point, this map joins Exhibit and Pahana on the trash tier of maps for me.

    And while I'm at, flash bangs are still trash and need to be a pickup or have a cooldown.

    submitted by /u/CAPSCAPSCAPS182
    [link] [comments]

    Buffing underwhelming Classes for Horde

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 05:18 PM PST

    All classes are equal but some are more equal than others. Sadly some of the classes are a bit undertuned when compared to the top dogs so I thought I might make some suggestions on how to buff them. This is specifically for Horde and does not take Escape into consideration.

    Blademaster

    Shock Shield: Add "gain 30% damage resistance when stimmed." Pretty self explanatory. All the bleed damage helps recharge the ultimate very quickly so she doesn't need a new way to gain stim, imo.

    Nomad

    Lifeline: Change the card to "Killing an enemy in Fear heals and grants 60% Stim. Critical kills grant 30% Stim." Gaining Stim reliably is surprisingly difficult when playing as a Sniper. The fact that Fear makes enemies run away makes it even more difficult to land hits on them.

    Nomad Armor: Change the card to "200% increased Stim capacity and damage from all sources reduced by 30% while stimmed." You lose all your stim after getting hit once nowadays. He should be tankier just so you don't lose your stim immediately and can benefit from the bleed damage.

    Anchor

    New cards

    Custom Boltok: "Increase damage and active effects by 30& when firing the Boltok."

    Bloody Pistoleer: "Bleeding enemies take 60% more headshot and weak point damage from pistols." Great synergy with Bloody Shot and Bullet Chain.

    I mostly want to see a buff to the pistol playstyle otherwise the buffs from this operation made this character pretty viable,

    Combat Medic

    Helpful Headshots: Add "If under 100% health, heal by 12 points." It's a great card but it should heal, too.

    submitted by /u/FabulaNova
    [link] [comments]

    Would you be in favor of a Gears Remastered/Fenix Collection if it meant Gears 6 was given more time to be completed?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 03:57 PM PST

    I would 100% be ok waiting for Gears 6 to be polished if I got a fenix collection in the meantime

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/SotenboriStud
    [link] [comments]

    Did they make adjustments to controller aim assist in this game?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 07:58 PM PST

    I was playing the Hivebuster DLC on controller (which was hella fun) and I hopped onto MP, I remember them mentioning back in like..July that they were going to adjust the aim assist but I couldn't actually find out if they implemented that?

    submitted by /u/Armorlite556
    [link] [comments]

    Frustrating

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 11:33 PM PST

    Can't seem to get past diamond 1 tdm with random players. It's so frustrating, am I the only one?...

    submitted by /u/Alwaysnumber7
    [link] [comments]

    P I P E

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 06:56 PM PST

    Nobody:

    Supply rooms in melee brawl:UNITED BANK OF P I P E

    submitted by /u/sky-fireball
    [link] [comments]

    If we already own items from a bundle we shoyld get a partial gold refund.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 04:22 PM PST

    I spent 10k gold for characters, I think it makes sense to get the same gold refunded if we buy a bundle that includes them.

    submitted by /u/spartanb301
    [link] [comments]

    Jack Player: Why do I keep getting kicked mid game?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 05:13 PM PST

    Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong or what I should be doing here?

    I'm depositing every round, waiting for someone else with a build perk to make the forge, soon as the forge is built I'm hauling every damn gun I can find into it, I'm healing and reviving others and maybe going down 2-3 times every 10 waves, all my cards are fully leveled up (Forge +, Repair fast, Healing Beam extended, Higher Attack, Healing upgrade). I also stun any enemy I can to help the squad get easy one hit kills. I'm stocking ammo boxes before the forge is built. The only perk I use is the percentage off repair perk, and I'm only building up that perk mid horde if we have a good deal of cash.

    submitted by /u/No-Today-7108
    [link] [comments]

    Game pass question

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 04:44 PM PST

    I've played em all. But I want to replay and a friend who's never played wants to do it with me. Are the game pass ones on pc co op still or does it have to be on same system? Like can we both get game pass and play them together or only if I while out old Xbox?

    submitted by /u/jonahlicious
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment