• Breaking News

    Monday, February 15, 2021

    Gears of War | Fenix Collection

    Gears of War | Fenix Collection


    Fenix Collection

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 03:00 PM PST

    Such a doofus

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 12:11 AM PST

    Never forget

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 02:23 PM PST

    Lesson learned, Matriarch can grab through walls. Don't fall for the false sense of safety.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 08:19 AM PST

    Loving this Valentine's Day gift from my woman! Another great find at Dollarama of all places. Cant wait to frame some of these!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 04:41 PM PST

    So; this is basically my first time reaching Max REUP/Prestiege in a game. Pretty proud of it either way.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 04:50 PM PST

    Favourite picks for character skins from other franchises to be in Gears 5/6 ?? My pick is the Doomslayer.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 12:31 PM PST

    *Clears all customization notifications*

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 01:46 PM PST

    I wish we had UE versions of Anthony and Ben I would use them all the time

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 12:52 AM PST

    So, this style is a little different than the last painting I posted. I made this while I had a sinus virus thing so don't judge too hard, and the camera doesn't do the color justice. The black is a matte finish with metallic paints for the flag.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 07:42 PM PST

    Happy V-Day!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 08:27 AM PST

    God. How can I have a harder time playing advanced frenzy than master 50 wave?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 09:32 PM PST

    Have one guy sitting on 48k power at wave 8. My power little barriers can't do sit against that. As I revive them, they go down. Everyone wants to be a hero, and then they go down halfway across the map.

    submitted by /u/link-notzelda
    [link] [comments]

    I was playing gears 5 horde and I had an idea

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 08:22 PM PST

    Tactician + Demo = OP!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 05:42 PM PST

    Wanna see what dead characters look like without gore in the Valentine's event...?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 07:31 PM PST

    FINALLY

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 07:29 PM PST

    I finished inconceivable solo.... I feel free. That was fucking nuts holy shit.

    submitted by /u/Gerdy-Smalls
    [link] [comments]

    Loving the new helmetless warden look!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 11:09 AM PST

    This GoW inspired painted watergun

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 04:13 PM PST

    Future of Gears.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 08:35 PM PST

    Hope one day gears can become popular again... I always think about the improvements I would make because gears of war can still be a top 10 game. I'm still such a big fan.

    submitted by /u/Alwaysnumber7
    [link] [comments]

    Suprise mothafucka

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 05:31 PM PST

    With Kat from Halo Reach, Paduk and the male and female UIR Soldiers you can have an entire squad of faux Russians

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 12:11 PM PST

    Now we just need a Winter skin for Paduk where he wears an ushanka.

    submitted by /u/Adalrich_
    [link] [comments]

    Complete re-up XP table, comparison charts and XP calculator

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 02:55 AM PST

    Horde Classes & Etiquette

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 02:35 AM PST

    Hey Gears!

    I've come into playing Gears 5 pretty late in it's lifespan, once OP5 had launched.

    I've kinda had it with being at the end of someone else's gnasher in versus, but have really enjoyed playing Horde. At the moment I'm typically doing the daily horde on Advanced.

    The whole character classes setup is nice, and I'm getting my head around it (as well as the cards system)

    I wanted to know what classes you're all playing as, and which are the stronger / weaker ones. (I get that there's no 'best' classes)

    So far I've enjoyed playing as:

    Marksman - good damage, needs to keep distance. Ultimate is a bit poor.

    Infiltrator - That Speed!!!! Lots of fun, but close quarter's nature makes it useless in boss rounds and later, more intense rounds

    Brawler - Probably the most fun to play. That running Melee! Again, great at close quarters, but suffers when things can get intense

    Combat Medic - One of the best all-rounders I've used to far. The heal-all Ultimate is one of the best 'get-out-of-jail' cards when the team is backed against the wall. It's less fun to play, but can provide a great team roll

    What do guys enjoy playing as, or find the most valuable to winning a Horde? Also, what do people think to Horde etiquette? I know kill-stealing in versus is very frowned upon, but Horde's a different beast. Is it still frowned upon? Good gaming, everyone.

    submitted by /u/mografik
    [link] [comments]

    Did he jus-

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 01:18 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment