• Breaking News

    Monday, November 2, 2020

    Gears of War | Carmine brothers forever...helmets made by Supadezz

    Gears of War | Carmine brothers forever...helmets made by Supadezz


    Carmine brothers forever...helmets made by Supadezz

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 12:48 PM PST

    My ben costume from halloween, not the best but I liked it

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 02:15 PM PST

    Halloween Kait skin cosplay

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 09:16 AM PST

    The marketing for Gears Tactics on xbox in a nutshell

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 04:23 PM PST

    Well, this is new...

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 04:46 PM PST

    STOP VOTING BLOODDRIVE

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 06:05 PM PST

    Hey everyone. I know that Blooddrive is a great map and deserves much love but do we really need to vote for it EVERY SINGLE TIME ITS UP FOR A VOTE!!! I swear my nights consist of Blooddrive KOTH 24/7

    submitted by /u/ej402
    [link] [comments]

    Not bad for a Deebie, huh?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 11:57 AM PST

    ok old man Clayton

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 01:52 AM PST

    My unoriginal Gears Pumpkin

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 10:31 AM PST

    Anyone else want a Hivebusters Gear skin?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 01:27 AM PST

    I like playing as the generic COG Gear, and I love the aesthetic of the Hivebusters armour that a bunch of the characters have, and would be absolutely stoked if that became a skin for them.

    I personally doubt it'll happen, though. I just wanted to vocalize a thought I have.

    submitted by /u/Ryan_Mozal
    [link] [comments]

    She just yeeted the imago from the 3 point line

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 12:25 PM PST

    I broke Jack and gave myself a stroke

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 11:59 PM PST

    I picked up a ammo refill box and got downed at the same time that's how the glitch happened. https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/ghost-ryze2130/video/114958445

    submitted by /u/Ghost_RyzeX
    [link] [comments]

    hammer of dawn strikes in a nutshell

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 02:42 AM PST

    What do we know about the horde update for Op 5?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 04:15 PM PST

    I know characters and classes are being separated but what else? Are the loadout cards and ultimates staying or are those getting scrapped?

    submitted by /u/Leaderrzz
    [link] [comments]

    So yesterday mr.caymanain was live streaming and i noticed that the locust on the thumbnail looked like a locust drone from gears of war ultimate edition but the thumb nail also says "gears 5" and I'm wondering if im just wrong or if that is the ultimate edition locust drone?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 09:27 PM PST

    tdm is fun!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 08:51 PM PST

    Just bought a new control BUT....

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 10:03 PM PST

    I honestly don't know if it's my control which I JUST bought a month ago. But does anyone have this issue where they feel like their control just doesn't work properly???

    I feel like it's only gears but I can kinda feel it in the other games I play a little.

    Like my Trigger flat out won't shoot when pressed, control sticks kinda drift here and there, just NOT responsive??

    Like I said I don't feel it in campaign or other games much and even with a good 20 Ping online I feel like I'm going crazy. Like my control is bugging out... I don't wanna buy another one if its the game. Anyone else have this stupid experience???

    submitted by /u/For_N0_RA1S1N
    [link] [comments]

    I try my hardest not to pile on TC. They get A LOT of hate and from what I see they’re really cool people and being a gaming developer is hard. But this game’s PVP is just an absolute pile of RNG sh*t.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 05:09 PM PST

    Meme Mondays (November 02, 2020)

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 02:07 AM PST

    {End user should never see this text.}

    {Contact u/CthulhuMadness for more information}

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a new mp game to get into

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 01:46 PM PST

    Is gears5 a good game to get into even tho it's been out for awhile. I played gears ultimate edition a couple years ago and enjoyed it but didn't play it for long. I'm getting bored of all my other mp games and I wanna get hooked on something new. Is gears 5 a good mp game to scratch that itch?

    submitted by /u/Yeetman2377
    [link] [comments]

    Satisfying FFA Quint

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 01:36 AM PST

    Gears 3 horde. Anyone want to play?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 01:05 AM PST

    Gamertag is spuddzero feel free to add me. I've been playing a lot with my friends but we dont always have 5 people. Prefer if you have a mic.

    submitted by /u/squiddthekidd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment