• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 1, 2020

    Gears of War | Took a while but I finally made the helmet

    Gears of War | Took a while but I finally made the helmet


    Took a while but I finally made the helmet

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    Palace Guard General Raam Concept I found on Twitter, idk if its been posted here or not

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 11:48 PM PDT

    Guardian is so under-rated. Needs to be back in ranked.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    UIR Cosmonaut question

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    My wife loves Jack, so she designed and I carved a JACK-o'-lantern!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    Who says you can’t dance to the GOW 1 theme?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    Sneaky.....sneaky..... CHEESE IT!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    4v1 Clutch

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Two things that I hate in Gears 5: Gnasher and this

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    Playable locust in horde

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    Op 5 is going to let us mix and match classes and characters, would it be possible to play as the Locust to shoot down the swarm? As an added idea could Skorges paddlesaw be added as a melee weapon and can the clevers be reintroduced? TC has done a great job making the game great but horde needs something, it feels lackluster maybe the fixed gunturrets could make a return and be buildable. Horde is the best game mode as it has no ranked system and its just people who want to work together towards a common goal, why not make it an all inclusive mode with more weapon variety and use it as a beta for weapons testing.

    submitted by /u/240workingskyrimods
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t know how I’ve never noticed this, but I think it’s a legit callback to the very first gears trailer...

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    So in the very first trailer of gears mad world, (of which I've seen a million times) I noticed that the lyrics they chose to include say "Hide my head I wanna drown my sorrow. No tomorrow, no tomorrooow" and I cannot help but think Anya's line; the very last line of the trilogy, "Tomorrow, Marcus. We've finally got a tomorrow." Is a direct reference to those lyrics of the first trailer. Idk I'm kinda high so I might be reading too far into it, but I don't think it's a coincidence. Do you?

    submitted by /u/LandownAE
    [link] [comments]

    #Dizzy for OP 5

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    Dizzy for OP5

    submitted by /u/DylanHeier14
    [link] [comments]

    Can I max in time?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    What can TC and Microsoft do to bring Gears fans who left back in Gears 6?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 01:32 AM PDT

    Only reason I will come back if for the exclusive Series X Gears 6 Xbox, but aside from that I'm breaking up with Gears of War.

    What can TC and Microsoft do to bring back old players, bring in new players, and keep the current players? Game Pass kinda worked for like a few months, but if people don't feel the financial investment they don't stay. Gears of War is a big game that takes up a lot of space, not many casual people will be willing to give up that space for a sweaty and frustrating game.

    How can they reach deez keedz? (Bonus points if you get the reference)

    submitted by /u/thefoxygrandma
    [link] [comments]

    Replaying all the gears of wars games

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    So I'm replaying all the gears games based off when they take place in the story starting with judgement and I've just finished gears 2 so I'm half way done my goal is to see if my rankings of the games change based off of this replay the old list is Gears 2 Gears 5 Gears 3 Gears 1 Gears 4 Gears judgement

    And just finishing gears 2 is still the best game in the series IMO it's the first gears game I played and I love it every time I play the game and it's definitely still my all time favourite video game When I'm done I'll post an updated list if it changes at all and I think it might

    submitted by /u/michael799101
    [link] [comments]

    Teamwork makes the dream work.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    Fastest round in gears history ~0 seconds.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Happy Halloween! Thought I'd make a render of Minh... Uh... Not being ok.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    Does anyone know any international merchandise site?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 02:25 AM PST

    Making people mad on grid.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    Best Moment in Gears 5

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 02:21 AM PST

    Daily Discussion (November 01, 2020)

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 02:06 AM PST

    This daily thread is for random discussion and quick questions. Feel free to discuss anything from gears to gaming in general.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    snapped execution for snub in gears 5

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    Any idea how to actually get this execution? It's labeled as "Essentials" but you can't buy it with gears coins or even iron. It's a nice execution but I have no idea how to get it

    submitted by /u/ODSTCombo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment