• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 23, 2021

    Gears of War | Relic skin compared to Museum skin

    Gears of War | Relic skin compared to Museum skin


    Relic skin compared to Museum skin

    Posted: 22 May 2021 08:33 PM PDT

    Idea: MVP of winning team executes MVP of losing team instead of the awkward stand still. Could even add a victory execution selector.

    Posted: 22 May 2021 11:58 AM PDT

    Sam hollow storm the best skin of the tod ♥️

    Posted: 22 May 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    Has anyone else noticed finishing off a down with a lancer takes a lot longer?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    Chupacabra Clayton

    Posted: 22 May 2021 08:10 PM PDT

    Controller players, what sensitivity do you play with?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 06:58 PM PDT

    Played with a bunch of screen jerkers in private last night. It was fun, but I still couldn't get the "my sensitivity is too low" out of my head. Curious what you guys use, & any tips you may have.

    My highest rank was diamond, so I'm not crazy good, but am at least decent.

    submitted by /u/Oddscene
    [link] [comments]

    LORE CHECK: Ukkon is What Kind of Locust:

    Posted: 22 May 2021 04:37 PM PDT

    Cheating = Bad luck

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/112DB
    [link] [comments]

    Oh Yeah

    Posted: 23 May 2021 02:04 AM PDT

    long lost love

    Posted: 22 May 2021 11:51 PM PDT

    I played beast mode again today and GOD I NEED A GEARS OF WAR 3 REMASTERED RIGHT (£!#)#!N NOW [it's good.... really good]

    submitted by /u/Spookymadcat
    [link] [comments]

    Why do the Pariah tanks In Gears 5 look different to the ones we see In the comics?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 08:39 PM PDT

    I've come up with a few plausible answers

    Difference In country - For example a Pariah being used by the Ostri republic might be slightly different than one being used by the Pelles Armed forces.

    Difference In manufacturing plant/factory - Maybe a Pariah being manufactured In one area Is different than a Pariah being manufactured across the country

    Difference In terrain modifications - The Pariahs we see In Gears 5 served In a Desert climate while the one's In the comics serve In Urban/Mountainous terrain. This is further supported by the tracks of the Pariah seen In Gears 5, the tracks appear to have been heavily modified.

    submitted by /u/happiercheese46
    [link] [comments]

    What character has the most survivability when it comes to staying in the fight

    Posted: 22 May 2021 09:45 PM PDT

    Which character can stay in the fight and live the best.

    submitted by /u/xlSTR8xMURK
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys I've been missing the OG gears days so I figured I'd share my UE montage from 2015. Please excuse my awful editing lol.

    Posted: 22 May 2021 01:55 PM PDT

    Why did TC remove the Lancer GL, Breaker Mace, and the entire Heavy Weapons class?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 08:08 PM PDT

    Ultimately lost the game but moments like this is why I love Competitive Gears

    Posted: 22 May 2021 11:47 AM PDT

    I seen people posting their collection here’s mine �� my favorite being ram vs Kim still in box

    Posted: 22 May 2021 06:07 AM PDT

    Gears2 DLC

    Posted: 23 May 2021 03:31 AM PDT

    What’s the best class against bosses

    Posted: 22 May 2021 09:28 PM PDT

    What class is the best against high health enemy's and bosses.

    submitted by /u/xlSTR8xMURK
    [link] [comments]

    Fact check: Most lethal Theron?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 07:48 PM PDT

    In regards to lore/story.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/kingcillian
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 5 Offline Lan is still broke

    Posted: 22 May 2021 10:44 PM PDT

    The offline lan has been broke for several months ever since the Campaign new game plus was introduced. Offline multiplayer worked perfect, I was able to choose what character, skins and weapon skins I wanted to use anytime. Now I can't even get any of that to load, all it does is loads into the multiplayer setup and give me the "weapon data loading failed" message. I've read several other posts about people complaining about this bug and I really hope it doesn't go unnoticed but I imagine it will. This is unacceptable because like I said before it worked perfectly fine, as well it worked great in Gears 4 and still does. I've invested a lot of time and money into this game and on down the line a couple of years I wanna go back and still have access to all of my stuff.

    submitted by /u/ClarkGriswold94
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrading cards.

    Posted: 23 May 2021 01:08 AM PDT

    I love how Operation VII has the automatic scraping of surplus cards.

    TOO BAD THEY DIDN'T PATCH THE FUCKING UPGRADING BUG!!

    submitted by /u/GenitalWarThunder
    [link] [comments]

    What do yall think about this? - 164 kills is this a record?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 12:26 AM PDT

    What do yall think about this? - 164 kills is this a record?

    Hi everyone, was curious what you all had to think about this. I thought it was pretty cool that I was able to beat me personal record. This was in a ranked KOTH match on Gears of war 4. Seems like alot of people still play this game.

    (I am really bad at capping the hill)

    Should I have blurred everyone's name?

    Cheers

    https://preview.redd.it/py7m4n5hnt071.png?width=1987&format=png&auto=webp&s=65423f965e82e23aa36b25aadfbaf99984f57845

    submitted by /u/JohnsEther
    [link] [comments]

    Judgment Theory

    Posted: 22 May 2021 06:28 PM PDT

    Ok so thinking about it, is the only reason that Judgment gets so much hate is because it's the only game without a kickass music trailer?! 😂 Every game has a classic trailer 1 has Mad World trailer, 2 had last day, 3 got two of these monsters with Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust, 4 has tomorrow, and 5 had the Chain launch trailer. All of these were true hype builders and added to the love of the series so is that why Judgment gets neglected?!!

    Also a quick ranking: 1) Mad World - an absolute iconic classic, no words needed 2) Last Day- Really pushed mad world for top spot as immediately hyped me for Gears 2 but just missed out from not being as iconic 3) Tomorrow - Fantastic song and after the disappointing Gears 4 reveal quietly gave me back hope and excitement for the series to be continued 4) Dust to Dust - Made it feel like a true series closer with the time lapses of the trailer and made waiting for launch that much more unbearable 5) The Chain - Helped show the changes from 4 and add to the Myrrah family intrigue and ends similarly to Mad World trailer 6) Ashes to Ashes - A bit slow and overly grey but something had to come last!

    Let me know your opinions!

    submitted by /u/Asamango
    [link] [comments]

    How to get these characters? It says they should be available now but I can’t find them in the store? Am I missing something?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment