• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 13, 2021

    Gears of War | When your the last one left and your teammates are spectating you

    Gears of War | When your the last one left and your teammates are spectating you


    When your the last one left and your teammates are spectating you

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 04:11 PM PST

    4XP IS LIVE BOIS! GET GRINDIN'!

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 10:02 AM PST

    The Marcus reference and all. (Credit included)

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 07:01 PM PST

    My meme

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 06:26 PM PST

    Randomly decided to check my Xbox Live messages and, well... This guy also sent me about two dozen party invites

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 05:49 PM PST

    You good Lizzie?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 12:42 PM PST

    Am I one of the boys now?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 07:04 PM PST

    I'm working on a few Gears paintings with Metallic paint. This is a work in progress. Debating putting them up for sale but I don't want any legal issues with T.C.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 10:28 PM PST

    bruh, i just witnessed a swarm bot mantle kicked another bot.. I didnt even know that was possible!! Wtf

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 06:55 PM PST

    Photo finis

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 07:27 PM PST

    After a good few months of telling myself and some people on Reddit i'll never make it to master, I made it to master with 3 MVP games in a row today and all I have to say is: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 12:09 PM PST

    I just want to thank the developers who made a boss rush mode for Gears

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 03:40 PM PST

    Seriously, this is fun. Its hard but its fun. I love the challenge to it.

    submitted by /u/Penguinish_
    [link] [comments]

    The Talon pistol needs a rework

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 04:34 PM PST

    in Versus is an OK weapon, but it has no use in Horde/Escape, does decent base damage but the real problem its the huge damage drop off in mid and long distance, the Talon has a burst mechanic for something (When you tap the trigger you can shot a burst of three rounds, similar to the Gorgon pistol in Gow2) why penalizing a weapon with a mechanic to control the recoil at mid/long range if the damage is going to be split in half? also the Snub and Boltok has more usefull cards like damage buff or bleeding, the Talon only has an ammo and clip size cards, would be cool to have a damage card too for the Talon.

    submitted by /u/HappiestPony
    [link] [comments]

    Class Recommendations & Tips for Mastering All Operation 1 Hives - Gears 5 Escape Discussion

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 07:38 PM PST

    Gears 5 ball sack??

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 09:48 PM PST

    1000 year ban for feedback.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 11:17 PM PST

    Anyone else had this happen to them?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 01:40 PM PST

    Petition here for a Locust drone in a cowboy hat in Gears 5 MP.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 08:28 PM PST

    Something. Shit.

    submitted by /u/Colorado_Cowpunch
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else miss all of the crazy ribbons and metals from Gears 3?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 06:07 AM PST

    I miss the silly ribbons you'd get, like most active reloads, most time downed, most revives, etc.

    submitted by /u/Colorado_Cowpunch
    [link] [comments]

    How do people have skins that aren’t in the store or a bundle?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 07:31 PM PST

    Is there any major news for gears?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 03:02 AM PST

    Im looking for news to hear abouy

    submitted by /u/Kalfrotz
    [link] [comments]

    How often do the Weapon/Character skins cycle out of the shop?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 02:21 AM PST

    I haven't played since Gears 1 & 2, not really sure how often it changes. Any help is appreciated

    submitted by /u/Super-Ghoul
    [link] [comments]

    Veteran and Gunner combo

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 05:35 PM PST

    So I haven't been on Gears in a while which sucks but I don't regret at the same time. Been having lots of fun playing Cold War and Warzone. I got back on this week after the Re-Up changes and didn't expect to go from Re-Up 18 to Re-Up 33 which I am grateful for because the Re-Up grind was repetitive and frustrating at the same time. Now with a lower requirement to level up and Re-Up I am going to start grinding again.

    As I grind my Re-Ups I figured I might as well grind each class to max level along the way. I only have the Brawler class at max and the majority of them at 16 or higher minus the promotional ones which I find most semi-useful minus Architect which in my opinion is beyond stupid and practically useless. I didn't have much time to play yesterday so I joined a custom match which was playing on Insane difficulty or so. I joined on the last few rounds so there wasn't much to do but as I was playing Gunner I figured I would buy a Mulcher and go to work with whatever rounds were left.

    While we finished off the last rounds left I was doing my thing and a veteran came up to me and shared his ultimate with me. All of a sudden I was just ripping heads off with the Mulcher. I'm sure someone out there has done this before intentionally or not so don't make me feel dumb. Anyways I think it's a good combo and look forward to using it when I host horde matches. Also I used Mulcher because of the Mulcher Mastery card though I think the Tri-Shot would be a better option because of the sheer power of each bullet. So yeah for those who haven't tried it give it a shot and for those who already knew it's a really good combo.

    submitted by /u/DoughboyVasquez
    [link] [comments]

    RE UP GLITCH AFTER UPDATE

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 02:53 PM PST

    After the re up update, that changed the amount of xp required to level up, I reached lvl 50 in two steps: first, I got reup 24, lvl 100 (I was reup 24, lvl 78) and later, re up 50. I received all the rewards (heroic kantus, heroic weapon set, heroi marcus etc), unlocked the achievements for reach reup 30 and 40, but all my reups disappeared! I am, now, stucked at lvl 76, no re up, and the game does not register any progress I make: after any match, I dont get xp, or cards, or even progress towards the daily objectives, nothing!!!!!!!!!! anyone else having the same problem????

    submitted by /u/R3DH0rseman
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment