• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 7, 2020

    Gears of War | COG Enlistment — Find Teammates | Week of November 06–November 13, 2020

    Gears of War | COG Enlistment — Find Teammates | Week of November 06–November 13, 2020


    COG Enlistment — Find Teammates | Week of November 06–November 13, 2020

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 02:05 AM PST

    Post up your gamertags to make some new friends this week! Please use the following format:

    • Game: (Which gears game you want to play.)
    • Gamertag: (Your gamertag.)
    • Type: (Professional? Casual? Scrim? Horde?)
    • Region: (Your timezone or general geographic area.)
    • Time: (When you are free to play.)
    • Platform: (PC/Xbox One/360)

      You can also check out r/GearsLFG to find teammates any day of the week.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The Gears of War anniversary skin I was expecting.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 02:15 PM PST

    So I turned on some of the Campaign modifiers for Gears 5 on Xbox Series X...

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 11:36 AM PST

    14 years... i guess

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 06:16 AM PST

    The Anniversary skin I was expecting.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 04:58 PM PST

    8 years later - me, my best friends and my teacher from high school

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 02:00 PM PST

    Gears Tactics artwork by Luke Preece

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 02:01 PM PST

    Sloppy, but it worked for a double. With a vault kick chaser.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 03:01 AM PST

    Drawings of mine 8 years ago when I was a wee lad

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 09:31 PM PST

    Having problems there, Theron?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 05:46 AM PST

    Is there a way to set uniforms for enemies?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 11:46 PM PST

    My biggest complaint is that I have a very hard time distinguishing some enemies from friendlies or enemies from the environment.

    Some skins just don't look like their respective team. Or the characters and environments are often equally busy and don't contrast well.

    Any options for someone like me who sometimes doesn't recognize an enemy as an enemy?

    submitted by /u/SaysStupidShit10x
    [link] [comments]

    Even Drones don’t skip leg day

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 09:14 PM PST

    Horde Fun Time

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 04:40 AM PST

    I made a calculation but damn I'm bad at math

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 08:55 PM PST

    Most ‘Bad Ass’ Gear Beside Marcus

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 06:33 PM PST

    I know a lot of people aren’t big fans of Bernie, but I’d love to see a Sargent Mataki skin eventually, like Major Paduk.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 08:31 AM PST

    OP 5 FAQ?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 09:12 PM PST

    Can anyone point me in the direction of a "everything we know about OP 5 so far" list somewhere? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SotenboriStud
    [link] [comments]

    Why does the game punish you for stomping your opponent but reward you for barely winning?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 11:09 AM PST

    Title. You literally get more GP for barely squeaking out a win than you do for absolutely stomping another team.

    At masters level, you have to maintain upwards of a 4:1 win loss ratio just to stay in masters. Example today masters koth, I barely lose a game, 80 elims, max caps and breaks, still lose over 800 points. Win a game, destroy the other team, get rewarded a meager 240 gp. Had to win another 3 games after that just to get back my GP from 1 loss.

    The system is so incredibly flawed and I honestly don't know how people think this is better than what we had before.

    submitted by /u/Dchaney2017
    [link] [comments]

    Possible new Swarm Enemies

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 12:14 PM PST

    A part of me really wants to see more Locust enemies in the next Gears game. Like, I really want to see the Armored Kantus brought in Gears of War 6. I really like the idea of an elite Kantus and I wish Gears did more with them. I don't really know what abilities they would have in the new game but a good name for the new Kantus, like how Locust Drones are now called Scions in the Swarm, would be Prophets or Apostles. I feel like that would interesting to see in the new game. I know there are plenty of other enemies in Gears of War, this is just my favorite idea I have.

    submitted by /u/Shocknawe425
    [link] [comments]

    All I want for gearsmas

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 02:42 AM PST

    The only thing I want for gearsmas 2020 is the gingerbread imago I would love to see that skin return along with the other ones like gearsmas sweater dizzy

    submitted by /u/mutantslayer9
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 08:18 PM PST

    Probably a dumb question but kaits ability cards long reach power or something (forget the name) what does it mean?

    submitted by /u/FetchMyShineBox
    [link] [comments]

    Man these Locust dudes are ALLL RIGHTTT.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 09:49 AM PST

    who's exited (little idea i came up with while looking for this pic and editing)

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 07:57 AM PST

    Marcus

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 11:19 AM PST

    This is a big debate that's been going on since the community discovered his Ultimate strategy which gives him infinite Living Legend on the Master difficulty. People are for it and people are against it and it's all the same to me. I'm not going to sit here and be for or against it but I will be honest. I'm not going to say broken or overpowered because then that just adds on to the whole debate but it is really good. I mean you can just sit there behind cover and just aim and shoot without have to get out of cover.

    That is why I don't personally play him like that. I mean let's not lie it is pretty fun to sit there and melt everything with your Retro and get most if not all kills. It's also kind of boring to be any other character and just sit there and not be able to do anything for the whole match. So I play him like the Gears 4 Soldier class. That is personally my favorite class from Gears 4 and I miss that role so much. Also yes I know Soldier had the whole Grenade centered class as well but we have Keegan/Sarah for that.

    I kind of made my own personal Soldier class for Gears 5. I run Flank 'Em, Headshot Master, Custom Lancer, Dug In, Lancer Stock. I know this isn't exactly like the Soldier cards from 4 but like I said I made my own personal version of it. I upgrade my Ammo Regeneration perk to sort of replicate the Ammo Capacity card since there isn't one in this game. I also upgrade my Assault Rifle Damage perk to just obliterate grubs. If you play on Master then I recommend running the Retro with the Lancer and if you play on Inconceivable or lower with the Execution modifier off then the regular Lancer will do fine and maybe even the Lancer Gl will do work. I haven't personally tested but I sure it would just do work too.

    Now yes I do use the Living Legend but I don't spam it for the whole match either. I do it for two things. One I get bored of just sitting there just shooting infinitely and two I also want to let other players use their classes and have fun as well. It's because horde really is about sitting back for 1-3 hours (depends on the mode you play) to catch up with friends or just kill some grubs with randoms. We all want to have the same amount of fun minus Engineers and Jacks. You guys are the true MVPs of the game because really those two are thankless jobs (except for Baird since he can build and kill).

    So yeah that is how I play my Marcus. I like the way I am currently playing him because it does work but doesn't make other players in the lobby hate you. I know this won't change the meta and I don't want it to change. If you want to play it like me or just shred with Living Legend by all means have fun. I just wanted to give my take on Marcus and how I enjoy playing him. Anyways if you have a similar setup or a completely different one I would love to know about it. Also just in case if you see my GT: TheMintage or a Marcus that plays like a normal class please don't kick me lol.

    submitted by /u/DoughboyVasquez
    [link] [comments]

    Changes since Operation 1?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 10:30 AM PST

    Hello sorry to make this post if its made before. So if so please direct me to it.

    But I played gears 5 on launch. Beat the story, and was into some multi-player and escape. Coming back on Operation 4 I can see some major changes.

    Just kind of trying to see what they have updated and worked on.

    Thank you fellow Gears fans :)

    submitted by /u/Kmetcalf1138
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment