• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 18, 2020

    Gears of War | You know what really grinds my Gears... (February 18, 2020)

    Gears of War | You know what really grinds my Gears... (February 18, 2020)


    You know what really grinds my Gears... (February 18, 2020)

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 02:05 AM PST

    THE RULES

    • SLAP THAT CAPSLOCK BUTTON (or don't)
    • WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER MAKES YOUR BLOOD BOIL.
    • OTHER PLAYERS WILL AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS.
    • SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER WILL MAKE EVERYTHING FINE AND DANDY.
    • SHARE KETCHUP RECIPIES WITH MARCUS AND MAKE HIM PROUD.
    • PLAY NICE WITH EACH OTHER AND FOLLOW THE RULES.

    Relevant Image

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Why do you do this?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 10:22 AM PST

    BOOMER VS ZOOMER

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 02:10 PM PST

    I need this in my life ^^

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 03:59 PM PST

    Horde meme

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 09:57 PM PST

    Killcams always reveal your weaknesses. Any tips on how to counter this sorcery?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 11:49 AM PST

    Classic ultimate edition osok clips. Old but golden

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 06:10 AM PST

    I started gears of War again in honor of my friend.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 12:09 AM PST

    Let me explain the story. I first learnt of GoW with my best friend way back when it was released. My best friend died in an accident just after the second was released and I have bought every one and play in memory of him

    I have very fond memories playing GoW after school with my best friend. I'll cherish those memories and hold onto them dearly.

    submitted by /u/Argeeness
    [link] [comments]

    How do I find a match of horde?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 04:17 AM PST

    I know that the player base of G5 has dropped significantly, but every difficulty queue has a 10 min+ wait time it seems. Are lfg customs the only way to play horde/escape these days?

    submitted by /u/XinNoraa
    [link] [comments]

    This Week in Gears 5 - Feb. 17, 2020

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 01:12 PM PST

    Here is a Marcus Fenix I drew for my upcoming solo art show this summer.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 12:46 PM PST

    I think we should remove the Flash grenade until TC can figure out a good place for it.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 10:54 PM PST

    Serves no pupose other than making 1v1 stupid af. Pushing power weapon stupid af. Every gears has tried something similar and failed. Why is the Flashbang any different? It makes King of the Hill unplayable. Smoke Grenade or bust.

    submitted by /u/K_Dave
    [link] [comments]

    What is on your Operation 3 wish list?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 01:38 PM PST

    Main thing for me is maps for sure. We really need more maps even remakes is fine by me I just want more stuff to play. Next for me is fixing ranked once and for all but I feel like it's a pipe dream. They made some good changes lately but now playing in stacks is inventived to much as even a hard carry does nothing for you now, we need a middle ground. What's your guys top priorities?

    submitted by /u/AnalFluid1
    [link] [comments]

    Ngl Sera men is pretty buff.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 06:51 PM PST

    Opinion on wallbouncing?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 03:45 PM PST

    What are y'alls opinion on wallbouncing should it be removed/fixed or should the game embrace it more?

    I say this cause many people still thinking wallbouncing is a glitch that Epic never fixed and so Gears follows that stigma while others think it's a skill or something just to cool to know

    submitted by /u/Chinfu1189
    [link] [comments]

    Mouse hipfire. Posted this on Twitter but got no reply from tc. Hope to get more visibility here as I've seen a few other threads

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 12:21 AM PST

    Best play I've ever done in gears in general :) I was really proud of it

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 10:18 PM PST

    I thought this was no longer a thing?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 06:32 PM PST

    Little quint

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 04:13 PM PST

    Losing points but going up a tier...

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 03:09 PM PST

    As the title states. Anyone else experienced this? Two people in my party lost points in ranked Team Deathmatch, but went up a tier.

    submitted by /u/TwoHandedManyac
    [link] [comments]

    There is something seriously fucking wrong with the Gnasher on mouse

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 01:05 PM PST

    I have shot directly through opponents at point blank range doing no damage many times now. Hip firing and bullet magnetism seems to be all fucked up again. It feels like before the update where they fixed the issues on mouse are back again. I can't even figure out where to aim consistently because it feels like its constantly different.

    u/otcustc any more reports on this and is someone looking into it?

    Edit: also forgot to mention that, as noted by another user, the gnasher sometimes just straight up doesn't fire at all.

    submitted by /u/ckal9
    [link] [comments]

    Old locust quote

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 02:22 PM PST

    For the longest time I've tried to figure out what the locust "not swarm" meant when it said "sight light blind" anyone else them heard that before? If so what were they really saying? Cause I know I'm hearing it wrong. It just popped in my head recently.

    submitted by /u/Unis_Verse
    [link] [comments]

    Classic gears community days

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 05:55 AM PST

    Since I've been seeing a lot of posts of classic gears. Could we possibly do some community days where we plan a date for all of us to populate certain game modes on older gears games. I'd be more than happy to assist in this.

    submitted by /u/maggot408
    [link] [comments]

    I still lose lose points when I win a round even after TC said that will no longer be a thing. Probably a UI bug

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 02:11 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment