• Breaking News

    Friday, May 22, 2020

    Gears of War | Gears of war in first person? This glitch occurred so perfectly I thought this was a normal mechanic to the game. Has this happened with anyone else?

    Gears of War | Gears of war in first person? This glitch occurred so perfectly I thought this was a normal mechanic to the game. Has this happened with anyone else?


    Gears of war in first person? This glitch occurred so perfectly I thought this was a normal mechanic to the game. Has this happened with anyone else?

    Posted: 21 May 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    Petition to bring back this iconic map

    Posted: 21 May 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    Idea: The characters without Horde loadouts should get the Cog Gear's loadout until they get their own.

    Posted: 21 May 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    The COG Gear has a very, VERY simple, standard loadout, so its perfect for a placeholder.

    submitted by /u/MuddaError37
    [link] [comments]

    The most intense match I've ever played in Gears Of War

    Posted: 21 May 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    The last, "I'll pass that onto the team" from TC_Octus.

    Posted: 21 May 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    Terminator confirmed to be made more visible in the future

    Posted: 21 May 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    No ETA, but on stream it was just confirmed that terminator got approved to have a remodel to make him more visible. I wonder what they will do, and i wonder if they will ever add voice lins as well (as the voice lines is my biggest issue imo).

    tbh im surprised though. they could have easily said no and not care lol.

    submitted by /u/ghfhfhhhfg9
    [link] [comments]

    Any one else try to revive someone but it doesn't pick then up but still does the animation.

    Posted: 21 May 2020 11:05 PM PDT

    No What's Up this week

    Posted: 21 May 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    What does “ skills” refer to in the menu? (Photo)

    Posted: 21 May 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    Petition to bring back Wingman

    Posted: 21 May 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    I feel like wingman was one of the best game modes ever. Felt like battle Royale before battle Royale even existed. They should bring it back.

    submitted by /u/vitruviansam
    [link] [comments]

    Got permission from them for the Future changes of the Terminator

    Posted: 21 May 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    Made a new friend today in Judgement, what should I name him?

    Posted: 22 May 2020 02:25 AM PDT

    Anybody older out there playing?

    Posted: 21 May 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    Hello. Older player, been with Gears since day 1. Love horde, but hate the toxicity of the community. I am looking for any older players out there that love playing horde mode and don't treat it like it is a job. Just want to have fun and not get kicked or cussed at because I didn't use the forge quick enough, didn't deposit enough blah blah blah. Just wanna kick back and see how far we can go into horde! Look me up on xbox, same gamertag as reddit. Looking forward to seeing you out there!

    submitted by /u/Jasegobucks
    [link] [comments]

    Opinion on this "weekly" hive; The End

    Posted: 21 May 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    I've played this map like 5 times with clay always using different cards experimenting but if im being honest this hive is so f*cking annoying the amount of enemies that can cross map down you in 2-4 hits is just ugh. imo im not having fun with his map at all usually i play every "weekly" hive till i collect all 30 cards usually on insane or above but this map honestly made me just wanna take a step back lol maybe im bad?

    submitted by /u/TheBlackMambas87
    [link] [comments]

    Crazy performance issues (Gears 5 & Gear Tactics)

    Posted: 22 May 2020 03:07 AM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvMOjlPs9ss

    Sorry for dredging up performance issues but I'm completely out of ideas with this. On my GTX 780 I'm getting single figure frame-rates while my GPU load sits at 12-20%. I've seen people suggest using DDU and installing the stock Windows 10 drivers but that didn't seem to help.

    In Gears Tactics my framerate cycles between ~60fps and 10fps every 1-2 seconds. The benchmark graph is just a mess of dots. I've never seen anything like it in any other game.

    There are others video on YouTube of people benchmarking Gears 5 on a GTX 780 and getting 40-60fps depending on settings. I can't find any similar videos of Gears Tactics; closest was a GTX 780 Ti which ran without issue.

    PUBG (another UE4 game) runs at 50-60fps on high/ultra settings so whatever the problem is, it doesn't seem to be specific to that engine. Gears 4 also runs fine.

    I'm not sure what else to try. I'm gutted because I really want to play these games and there's no reason I shouldn't be able to given my system spec. The only commonality between the two games (besides the obvious) is that I got them via Game Pass, but other Game Pass games have been fine.

    Has anyone else encountered anything like this?

    submitted by /u/cenobytes
    [link] [comments]

    Daily Discussion (May 22, 2020)

    Posted: 22 May 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    This daily thread is for random discussion and quick questions. Feel free to discuss anything from gears to gaming in general.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    So is TDM just a camping simulator now?

    Posted: 21 May 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    I just hopped back into multiplayer and been having a lot of fun with KOTH grinding up ranks. I decided to try and rank up in TDM and got up to gold, but now literally every lobby I'm in people are camping power weapon spawns and spraying with the lancer. What happened? I play gears multiplayer for highly skilled twitch shooting shotgun battles, not for a third person battlefield/uncharted. I had just got done with a lobby where literally all of my team and enemy team sat at the end of the map lancering. Do people actually find that fun? This has turned me completely off from TDM now. I don't know if I'll ever play ranked TDM again.

    submitted by /u/TheCubanMissile2
    [link] [comments]

    As someone who loves the franchise, but was very disappointed in Gears 5 at launch, what has changed?

    Posted: 21 May 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    Thinking about giving it a try again. What has changed? Is The Coalition listening at this point? Is the meta the same? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/CraziestPenguin
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a Gears 5 group

    Posted: 21 May 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    Hey all, long time Gears fan here that's been playing campaign and horde since the original. Hoping to find a group of people that are into playing Horde and Escape modes that have mics so we can communicate and play on some higher difficulties. I'd really like to play some PvP modes as well but I'm definitely not the best at the shotgun dance yet so hopefully you're either around my skill range or willing to give me some competitive tips, haha. Shoot me a reply or DM on here with your gamertag and what modes you like to play, I generally play from 8pm to 3-4am PT

    submitted by /u/johnny_pisspot
    [link] [comments]

    Big Brain idea for the future of gears of war horde

    Posted: 22 May 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    so if you ever had the liberty of playing plants vs zombies garden warfare series you know of garden ops where you defends something (cant remember exactly wut you do) where am i going with this you may ask? well in pvz gw there is graveyard shift a zombie variant of garden op.

    now we apply same concept on gears of war horde we have regular horde for the cog and a new variant of horde you play as a swarm character and fight off the cog forces im thinking of a name like skirmish so we can move the dbs in regular horde to this swarm variant horde including the boss helicopter kestrel(makes it more lore friendly) and maybe we can add the giant mech from gears of war 4 and gears 5 as a boss and the onyx guard or even uir involved in this

    what do you think of this?

    submitted by /u/TwoAntir299
    [link] [comments]

    Two questionable events

    Posted: 21 May 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    You got to know when to hold them or fold them

    Posted: 21 May 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    Gears Tactics should have had kryll and a few other enemy types

    Posted: 22 May 2020 12:01 AM PDT

    Just finished Tactics campaign, and it was great, but I was disappointed certain things never showed up. They already break continuity in these games bringing in Kantus and stuff like that too early such as judgement and Raam's Shadow, so I think kryll should be here.

    Kryll, berserker, seeders and serapedes all would have fit great with a turn based game. I thought the boss fights were the best parts of tactics, but there are not enough. It would be awesome to have to fight a few reavers, or deal with a berserker in tight hallways.

    I don't know what kind of resources were put in to Tactics, but it was weird to not see insane weapons like the mortar, one shot, Vulcan, and especially the hammer of dawn.

    I know they said no dlc or mtx, but I really enjoyed the game and would gladly pay a bit more if it meant the game could have more flavor.

    submitted by /u/webb79
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment