• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 23, 2020

    Gears of War | When you're playing Gridiron and your afk teammate finally picks his controller up for round 7

    Gears of War | When you're playing Gridiron and your afk teammate finally picks his controller up for round 7


    When you're playing Gridiron and your afk teammate finally picks his controller up for round 7

    Posted: 22 May 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    Every single time I play TDM

    Posted: 22 May 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    Lizzie & Gary Carmine

    Posted: 22 May 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    My brain broke a little trying to process what happened for that split second.

    Posted: 22 May 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    Rank clip

    Posted: 22 May 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    Replaying the Trilogy just for 20$ bucks... Worth It!☺

    Posted: 22 May 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    It's Friday Friday

    Posted: 22 May 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    Im sure I'll get downvoted by PC players.. but I hate crossplay. Its an unfair advantage to them. Is there a way to turn crossplay off in social?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 02:33 AM PDT

    As far as I know you can only turn it off on ranked..

    Im just tired of playing against people with a mouse.. it feels totally unfair.

    submitted by /u/slingoo
    [link] [comments]

    I mean, I thought it was a fairly decent streak.

    Posted: 22 May 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Now I know what happened to my gow case

    Posted: 22 May 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    My biggest issue with “the choice”

    Posted: 23 May 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    Killing off Del was pure shit and horrible writing. It would be like killing off Dom in Gears 2 because fuck it. Gears of war 4 didn't really give the trio justice in terms of character development. Gears 5 was setting that up perfectly. Kait figuring herself and his heritage out, Del being a noble person and friend, JD slowly turning into a by the books type of guy. But no, TC decided that shock value is way better than character development. I don't know it pisses me off more, the fact that Del died for literally no reason because of choice doesn't matter as Del is the canon choice anyways or missing the true potential Del had but TC took that opportunity away. It would be astronomically better if they just let Del till Gears 6 and then maybe if it made sense having him sacrificed/killed off. Hell he liked technology a lot hence his role in horde so he could've been a baird type character for the new generation but noooooo. I can see him and baird getting a lot quite well and working on new projects. A man can dream. I wish I was a writer for TC so shit like this wouldn't happen man.

    submitted by /u/Tarkatan-Beefcake
    [link] [comments]

    GOW 3 has nothing to envy towards 4, i was surprised how it still holds up after such a long time even though it doesn't feel that long.

    Posted: 23 May 2020 01:17 AM PDT

    The Grief Doesn’t Stop

    Posted: 23 May 2020 03:27 AM PDT

    So, not naming and shaming accounts, but I've been plagued by the same horde griefer for the last few days... I've seen this discussed in other forums but I really can't fathom why these people do this? Luckily today we were in the early rounds of a master run on vasgar but the guy ruined the game nonetheless so my team and I probably lost only half an hour. Nevertheless when I went to kick the creature he didn't show up in the party... I assume it's because he's blocked me and for some reason that means he won't show up in the party yet he is in the game selling heavy weapons and moving fortifications. I really hope TC could do something more than just words of wisdom and I know I'm not the only one who's experienced horde griefers.

    submitted by /u/JamesdaSaint
    [link] [comments]

    I think the tour of duty should continue on after general by only have iron or scrap rewards.

    Posted: 22 May 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    It doesn't have to be big. Maybe just 10-30 stars for 5-25 iron or 30-70 scrap or whatever seems reasonable. It wouldn't take a lot of effort to put in and plus i feel it wouldn't make the daily objectives feel useless while also motivating me to play some more after finishing the main rewards.

    submitted by /u/NotGordan
    [link] [comments]

    Ben Carmine Horde Loadout Prediction/Idea

    Posted: 22 May 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    Since all the Carmines are coming to Horde with their own unique loadouts, I decided to throw together a general idea of what I think Squirt's gonna have:

    Class: Offense

    Weapon Loadout: Lancer, Longshot, Snub

    Upgrades: Ammo Regen, Health Regen, Critical Damage, Assault Rifle Damage

    Weapons buyable from Fabricator: Embar, Hammerburst, Lancer, Longshot, Snub, Boltok

    Passive: Every 6th Critical Kill drops a Pilfer pickup

    Ultimate: Pyro Cannon

    Description: Despite being seen as a fearful, naive greenhorn, Benjamin Carmine can hold his own in battle when backed against a wall. His aim with his Lancer and Longshot are impeccable for someone with little experience, allowing him to control the fight at almost any range. When his pyromania itch is in need of scratching, Ben swaps out freezing endothermic chemicals for pure Lightmass and a butane torch, bringing out the custom modified Pyro Cannon to vaporize any resistance.

    Card examples:

    Blazing Crackshot: Active Rounds from the Longshot burn enemies

    Brothers in Arms: When within 6 meters (max 30 meters) of other Carmines, increase health regen by 20% (max 40%)

    Panic Shooting: When 4 or more enemies are within 20 meters, do 14% more ballistic damage (max 22%)

    Unstable Compound: When firing the Pyro Cannon for more than 4 seconds, increase burning damage by 50% (Max 100%)

    Stay With The Squad: When within 10 meters of 2 or more teammates, increase damage resistance by 20% (max 30%)

    Basically my idea for Ben's loadout is that he's a versatile, CC based pyromaniac that relies on sticking together with his squad and family to stay alive when his ult is down.

    Constructive Criticism is welcome : )

    submitted by /u/MuddaError37
    [link] [comments]

    Slow but happy response time

    Posted: 22 May 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    I sent a ticket in around the time gears 5 dropped bc I lost my tech test lamcer skin, still to this day I thought it was the coolest skin in game. Today I FINALLY got a reply, I got the tech test lancer skin and they went ahead and gave me the gnasher as well! It was slow but im very happy that I got it back.

    submitted by /u/Ephxmeral2
    [link] [comments]

    Kantus Totem Help

    Posted: 22 May 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    I just hit General on the Tour of Duty and would like to use my sick Kantus skin. I am having a problem completing the 6 acts of Escape on Advanced difficulty or higher. Is there a particular act of escape that is somewhat easier? I need 3 more acts left and I find them extremely difficult.

    submitted by /u/qbTOXINdp
    [link] [comments]

    It's me or JD's conflict is very forced and ridiculous? MAJOR SPOILERS!!!

    Posted: 23 May 2020 03:47 AM PDT

    Ok, JD ordered to shoot against protesters, but they were attacking them with molotovs.

    Baird's niece died bc JD's decision to use himself as a target for the Hammer of Dawn, but she and all the convoy were surrounded by the swarm, a dozen of brumaks... they were condemned. At least JD tried to do something.

    Marcus was in jail bc he abandoned his men and stole a hammer of dawn just to save his father, and that decision resulted in the fall of the city and many gears died. So he's not the one to judge his son.

    And Kate hid her connection with the Swarm and her involment in her uncle's death. Again she's not the one to judge no one. Also, in Gears 4 and 5 she is all the game disobeying orders so it's annoying to see her criticizing JD for that.

    Then you, as a player, have to see all the second act to Kate and Del complaining about JD. JD is not the same, why JD behaved like that...

    So when I had to decide who will die I had my decision very clear. Saving JD will stop Del's stupid crying and of course JD didn't deserve to die. Also he's Marcus and Anya son and the main character of Gears 4. Del for my is more expendable than the first Carmine XD

    And don't forget that Kate lead the swarm to the city and the massive weapon she reactivated destroyed the whole city. How many thousands of people died? At the end of the game no one makes her guilty of her acts.

    submitted by /u/exsaboy
    [link] [comments]

    Who's the best protagonist

    Posted: 22 May 2020 11:48 PM PDT

    COG Enlistment — Find Teammates | Week of May 22–May 29, 2020

    Posted: 23 May 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    Post up your gamertags to make some new friends this week! Please use the following format:

    • Game: (Which gears game you want to play.)
    • Gamertag: (Your gamertag.)
    • Type: (Professional? Casual? Scrim? Horde?)
    • Region: (Your timezone or general geographic area.)
    • Time: (When you are free to play.)
    • Platform: (PC/Xbox One/360)

      You can also check out r/GearsLFG to find teammates any day of the week.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    PvE needs that update so freaking bad

    Posted: 23 May 2020 03:04 AM PDT

    I'm not sure what the hell is going on I've been doing a match of horde 1-50 on insane every day for the past few days and the total amount of cards I got that aren't greens.... is 4.

    What in the actual fuck lmao I love multiplayer I love pve and I really enjoy playing this game for a few hours then stopping but my god when I want to better my favorite character at the moment in a pve mode and I just keep getting shitty green cards all the damn time is really aggravating.

    I had 2 blue cards and 2 purples but one of them is a stupid bonus score which I just don't understand why they would make that a purple value instead of just increasing the green value to its higher percentage.

    I'm really enjoying horde mode right now and having fun doing so but the rewards after a long session with some randos who become friends just to get rewarded absolute garbage.

    I feel like adjusting the difficulty should decrease the chances of green cards THEN increase blue, THEN further decrease green and further increase the chances blue and purple, and so on and so on..

    What do you guys think on the current state of pve both horde and escape

    submitted by /u/TheBlackMambas87
    [link] [comments]

    Pic I made in photoshop, hope you like it, you can use it for your profile pic

    Posted: 22 May 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    Getting the hang of it

    Posted: 22 May 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    What's your current opinion on the knife in gears 5 versus

    Posted: 23 May 2020 01:53 AM PDT

    comment why you pick what you pick if you desire to

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/TwoAntir299
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment