• Breaking News

    Monday, May 25, 2020

    Gears of War | Feels good to get rid of sneaky rats!

    Gears of War | Feels good to get rid of sneaky rats!


    Feels good to get rid of sneaky rats!

    Posted: 24 May 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    Captured from Gears of War Ultimate Edition

    Posted: 24 May 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    we need more ways to earn scrap.....

    Posted: 24 May 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    i've been playing horde for 2 days (i actually had lots of fun leveling up my Lizzie Carmine :P), and earned a few supply drops, but most of them only had new stuff.... stuff that I WON'T USE ever in my life and i rather burn that stuff to get scrap -_-

    TC should give more options to get scrap, and not only by duplicate stuff from supply drops, either they should guarantee a supply drop every level up, or let us burn the stuff we don't want from our inventories and get scrap, i have like 5 or 6 epics and 3 legendaries and i don't even want to use them, they would be more useful as scrap than just... skins i won't use -_-

    submitted by /u/SkullMan140
    [link] [comments]

    The gears 2 curb stomp needs to be on more than the pistols

    Posted: 25 May 2020 01:22 AM PDT

    Can we get the gears 2 stop for at least the gnasher? Every gun would be nice. Even just a couple more. I hate that I have to choose between the beat offs and all the cool Boltok executions.

    submitted by /u/dippindezzy
    [link] [comments]

    I was legit just making a quick clip to show my friend some Gears and I got a quick triple.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    Where are the classic maps?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 03:07 AM PDT

    Halo releases with a version of blood gulch all the time. Because it's a TIMELESS classic. Gears has these types of maps. Gridlock, bloodrive, Tyro Station, War Machine. Why are these not present at release? It happened during gears 4. Did TC not notice the severe lack of maps then? Horde is not fun on these maps, and playing multiplayer on them is fine but they get old after the 100th time. Please TC, give us more maps. This gears is the best one yet, but the amount of maps are dragging it down.

    And for the love of God, NERF THE COMPETIVE LANCER

    submitted by /u/Armani201
    [link] [comments]

    It’s fair to say I enjoy GoW4 multiplayer

    Posted: 24 May 2020 05:17 AM PDT

    Opinions on gears 5s explaination of the locust?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 04:03 AM PDT

    Personally I enjoyed it, I became a huge gears of lore fan as soon as I started getting into the book series, and the game, in my opinion, translated that well over to 5. It didn't seem out of place or hugely different to how the small clues from the previous entries in the franchise explained it. The only weird thing was the matriarch, but I ended up quite liking that aspect of it too.

    submitted by /u/DeathPunchRAGER
    [link] [comments]

    Lambent Zerkers are so easy on Horde, even wave 50, it amazes me how grenadiers are deadlier than the boss; the damage the Zerker takes in Horde is like the damage it takes on campaign with modifiers on, and i don't get why.

    Posted: 25 May 2020 04:02 AM PDT

    Aren't they supposed to stow their pistol cause this the first time I saw someone go in the Snatcher with a pistol in their hand?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 11:15 PM PDT

    OH HELL YEAH

    Posted: 25 May 2020 04:43 AM PDT

    *SOS* NEED PEOPLE TO PLAY GOW1

    Posted: 24 May 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    I've played this game online since it came out.. but as of recently there are no longer any players on the game. This wasn't a problem even 3 months ago. I could go online and join multiple matches with at least 5 or 6 people in them. Or host a game and have a full match within 20 minutes. All the names became familiar and everyone kind of "knew" each other. But they are all gone now. What happened? This the best GOW they ever made. I have 2 other players who will consistently play. But, we need to have at least 3v3 execution matches. They have encouraged me to reach out on some sort of platform like this. Maybe if you want to play send me a message or add me on XBL: Ln Search Of

    I hope I can get a few players because you certainly won't be disappointed playing this game.

    submitted by /u/member_george
    [link] [comments]

    After months of grinding I can almost taste Blood Resonance 5... spend 600 scrap or keep up the good fight?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    My issues with Gears 5

    Posted: 24 May 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    I want every Gears fan to really see the major amount of issues with this game. As much as I do enjoy the game it has horrible online issues. Ive been playing Gears of war since the beginning with my family, and now we see how horrible Gears 5 has become online. People need to have more uproars about it, the studio should not get away with how they are destroying the game, we only give them confidence by staying quiet. An example, me and my family member were playing 2v2 gnashers, our shots weren't registering on the people, and occasionally their pings would go from 40-50s to over 600, obviously people have unfair advantages with horrible connections, and I notice those from Mexico seemingly get the largest advantages. I don't see how the studio gets away with these issues, what happened to the good old Gears of war 1-3 online experience. Now people that have no skill but horrible internet easily win matches due to ridiculous advantages. This game has so much potential for online, but its only been ruined, they need to have separate servers depending on where you live or something, because this is unacceptable. We all need to find a way to let the studio know that they need to make changes before the game dies out more than it already has. Almost every game I play there are Mexico players, and most of the time they either have over 100 ping, in worst case scenarios over 1000, and they just kill us with no problem, while we shoot them and it doesn't even register the damage. I have recordings on Xbox of direct hits doing absolutely 0 damage on people, I feel this needs more awareness. Because if nothing is done about it, Gears 6 will be an absolute disaster and its truly unfair. I want the original Gears online experience, not this horrible laggy mess where even the newest players get super advantages based on internet.

    submitted by /u/Coletheconquer09
    [link] [comments]

    Who would like to see a Gears of War 2 Remaster?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    I personally would love to see it

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/lettuce520
    [link] [comments]

    why in the thousand heavens did TC changed the Matriarch's behaviour?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    i was playing a horde match, wave 40, a matriarch spawned.... oh boy....

    15 minutes.... 15 minutes just to kill the fucking Matriarch, because the bitch doesn't tackle anymore -_-, is there actually a reason on WHY The Coalition changed that behaviour?, is it a bug or something?, because i've been playing quite some horde matches where the boss is the matriarch, and she doesn't rush to the players anymore, or they just simply decided to change her and don't do that just to be more annoying than any other boss in the game.....

    seriously, they made her even more annoying than how Berserkers were on Gears 1 and 3, now take away her ability to rush tackle makes it more difficult and annoying to kill her, even worse on higher difficulties where she can regenerate health over time

    submitted by /u/SkullMan140
    [link] [comments]

    For anyone who wondered who voiced Gary! He is voiced by Charlie Hewson :)

    Posted: 24 May 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    Meme Mondays (May 25, 2020)

    Posted: 25 May 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    {End user should never see this text.}

    {Contact u/CthulhuMadness for more information}

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    New to gears of war

    Posted: 25 May 2020 02:51 AM PDT

    I've never played a gears of war game before, but I am about to start the first one. But before I start it, I am curious as to what the appeal for this franchise is, and is the story good (because that's what I'm playing it for not the multiplayer).

    submitted by /u/Dumbfuzz44
    [link] [comments]

    So they've released replica weapons from the games, why not helmets?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    I love the replica weapons they've put out (I have the crimson lancer) I just can't see why they haven't done helmets yet, so many other franchises have been lately why not gears? I'd definitely buy one

    submitted by /u/DisgruntledGoat69
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone still play Gears pf War: Ultimate Edition?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    I want to start getting into GoW: UE yet I can't seem to find any online matches

    submitted by /u/legitness342
    [link] [comments]

    Controller shots on keyboard?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    (I'm on the Game Pass PC version btw, playing mouse and keyboard)

    I took a small break for a week or two, and I came back for the Carmines. I'm suddenly feeling like I can make shots with a gnasher that I couldn't before. I recall hearing about gnasher shots that could only be done on controller. I think I did one of those recently. Is there some change I missed?

    submitted by /u/TJ-Your-Buddy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment