• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 17, 2021

    Gears of War | Anya's hands are perfectly fine and proportional

    Gears of War | Anya's hands are perfectly fine and proportional


    Anya's hands are perfectly fine and proportional

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 11:32 PM PST

    Uh...I have no idea what happened here

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 11:06 AM PST

    Can we as a community please just chill for a moment? Kilo has been great so far in their role. I don't get some of the "fans" obsession with just berating anyone at TC.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 10:33 AM PST

    Anyone ever realize how thicc these mannequins are?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:00 PM PST

    Possibly the greatest revive someone’s ever done for me

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:14 AM PST

    I recently bought the Series X as my first Xbox ever. Through Gamepass I've been catching up on Forza, Halo, Gears etc. I've gotta say, Gears 5 looks gorgeous on the Series X and runs silky smooth at 60fps. So far Gears is setting out to be my fav Xbox Franchise

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 10:06 AM PST

    When people quit ranked - the remaining members of the team shouldn't be penalized

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 08:58 PM PST

    I play ranked KOTH almost every night with my brother. I'm not really good but I want to try and get as high as possible a rank...but every few games there's a person that quits the game. It ends up being 3 on 4 and almost impossible to win or get any point, total domination...I just think that in games where people quit there should be a "reward" or something I think ONCE I saw additional points (260 I think - which is nothing). Either don't charge me the game price (1500 at Onyx) or give me a larger amount or something. It's so discouraging when you're trying really hard to rank up and stuff like this happens... I'll keep my post about unbalanced teams for another time lol

    submitted by /u/mayhemistheonlyway
    [link] [comments]

    (Myyrah main) I love this heroic skin... but...

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 01:45 AM PST

    I killed myself (but not me?)

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 06:45 PM PST

    My greatest achievement in Escape - a Master Solo run on The Split

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 02:06 PM PST

    My first time back on gears

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 04:56 AM PST

    So I've recently downloaded gears 4 again after taking a break from it for 7 months, and I'll tell you what I don't interlay regretting decision, the worst part of the game is the campaign because all it really is, is family drama and fighting enemy's with jelly insides, I mean ffs the UIR soldiers you fight have jelly insides as well so do the classic locusts you fight! I tried versus and got my ass kicked but hey I'm getting better and then I tried horde, yup still boring but also a little fun. I think it's weird that I play Killing Floor 2 ( a horde based shooter ) and I don't get bored at all when I play it but when I play gears of war 4 horde I struggle to still be interested. My favourite part of the GOW 4 is the UIR skins. I remember play GOW 3 with my friend and seeing some UIR soldiers and I thought they were some COG elite unit, when I first got GOW 4 and saw the UIR soldiers that's what really got me stuck to the gears universe. I honestly think after the coalition got the rights to gears they've been to afraid of making a gory game. If they'd gonna be a next gears of war game then I'm hopping it's got a fuck ton of gory.

    Thanks for reading you beautiful people and I hope you're all doing great :)

    submitted by /u/stranver
    [link] [comments]

    100% completion of operation 5, it was quite the journey but I got there in the end, I wish there was a reward that was received for 100 percent completion of an op like a secret heroic skin or something

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 12:26 PM PST

    normally i suck with sniper

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 03:38 AM PST

    Sniping

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 01:03 AM PST

    Carmine main. Don’t know why but this little inconsistency drives me crazy every time I play as Ben.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 09:14 AM PST

    Horde- Those of you who mess with other people's Lockers or especially just use up the gun then drop it..

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 01:15 PM PST

    Why do you do it?

    Get yer own shit, yo.

    submitted by /u/BitterRealizations
    [link] [comments]

    Blood Drive should be removed from ranked TDM

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 04:49 PM PST

    As someone who started his career on gears 2, i used to love blood drive. That said, it keeps coming back...every time. It has become the worst map in the game by a landslide, especially in ranked TDM. The games take forever, its almost guaranteed to run out the round time. People camp like there is serious money on the line, its as if you're playing an entirely different game...

    submitted by /u/StirlingQ
    [link] [comments]

    Psa. Default is to turn of seeing text messages in game.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 09:33 PM PST

    Need help ! I bought this figure and the seller told me that he bought it years ago from an american. Can someone recognize the signature ? The first owner said to my seller that he was from a developer back in the day ! Who is that ? Thx everyone !

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 11:13 AM PST

    What happened with last patch?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 11:32 PM PST

    I have not been able to do damage since last patch. Shits that were perfect before now do 24. Lancer, don't even try because it's 60% in 13 hits. What the expletive happened!

    submitted by /u/idontknow_something
    [link] [comments]

    "Balanced matchmaking"

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 06:33 PM PST

    Cant play a game with friends without us being locked at 150+ ping for the past month

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:30 PM PST

    I don’t know if this has happened to anyone else but the grenadier was not there when I went over to kill that drone. I hope no one else had to deal with this, it’s so frustrating.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 02:24 PM PST

    Gears 5 audio issues

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:20 PM PST

    I've been playing Gears 5 for the past week or so on Series S. I googled this issue but could only find info for PC and xbone.

    The audio just randomly cuts out throughout the game. It started probably near the beginning of Act III Chapter I. I'm in Act III Chapter III now. Restarting the console fixes the issue but 5 minutes later it cuts out again. When I pause the game it makes a short "prrtt" static sound, so I suspect it's not a hardware issue but an issue with the actual game.

    Anyone had this happen and found a fix? Cheers.

    submitted by /u/CosmicBunBun
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment