• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 18, 2021

    Gears of War | Me switching to my First Minister Anya skin

    Gears of War | Me switching to my First Minister Anya skin


    Me switching to my First Minister Anya skin

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 11:15 AM PST

    I think I ended - up in the wrong hive.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 02:34 AM PST

    Marcus was a looker in his early days with the COG.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 10:06 PM PST

    I made it!!!! This is my first gears! All the hours paid off! (Well i guess lol it’s only a useless video game) but i was excited��

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 09:08 PM PST

    I finally got the Lambent RAAM, it took so long but it was worth it

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 04:48 PM PST

    Roughly the same size?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 02:28 PM PST

    Quick comparison of GOW3's female hands to G5's. Anya's and Sam's hands are quite large while the rest of the G5 cast has more relatively proper hand scaling.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 12:46 PM PST

    The Secret of Anya's hands

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 01:16 PM PST

    What do you guys think about getting a ukkon skin? Could you imagine a heroic rersion of this skin aswell? It would be really cool

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 12:48 PM PST

    Can’t connect to multiplayer

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 05:51 PM PST

    Anyone else having trouble with it or just me?

    submitted by /u/spiic518
    [link] [comments]

    People make literally no sense at all

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 07:17 PM PST

    Someone left randomly in the middle of a horde match, another dude asked why that person left and said the games filled with a bunch of sissies today. The dude runs out on horde frenzy round 10 by himself in the middle of the map dies and leaves after I went out myself and grabbed his tags. I asked him why he left if he was complaining about someone else leaving. His excuse for leaving was that he didn't want to watch someone else pick has tags up and go for kills when I was trying to get back to the fabricator. Then he adds another response "Dont text me talking shit" He says he runs out all the time and calls me a noob. "Learn to play your cards" he says...

    To make it worse he immediately went to another horde match.

    submitted by /u/IPhantomX90
    [link] [comments]

    Love these servers

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 07:28 PM PST

    Play as Locust/ Swarm for other modes? (Minor story spoilers for past GOW games)

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 09:33 PM PST

    Just saw Heroic Queen Myrrah for 40,000 coins. Imagine spending all of that hard earned currency on a character you can only play as in VERSUS. Sure this isn't a problem for those who only care about that mode, but what if there's someone who likes Versus, Horde, and Escape? Nope too bad, can't use any of the Locust characters for those modes. You can't argue it wouldn't make sense in the universe since you can play as dead characters, such as Tai, any of the Carmine's (except C.), etc. (I mean heck, you could play as zombie versions of them in GOW 4.) You also can't argue that it wouldn't make sense for the locust to be fighting the locust. The Deebees are now playable on the COG side, yet you can fight against Deebees in Horde. Why not just let us use Locust / Swarm characters in those modes? After all, there are 4 installments of this franchise already with Horde.

    submitted by /u/HaveToReallyKnow
    [link] [comments]

    Love Ranked

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 08:46 PM PST

    I love when the servers are still so shit it randomly kicks me out of games before they even start and still takes a hit on my rank and get ranked down as if I quit or lost these matches. Gotta love how great Gears 5 has turned out even at this point in its life cycle. You'd think these simple issues plaguing the game since day one would be fixed by now.

    submitted by /u/Ravagez1
    [link] [comments]

    Gow1 snipes anyone??��

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 08:35 PM PST

    I know this a long shot (no pun intended) but I'm looking for any OG's that would be down to play one last game of gow1 snipes for old times sake. I miss the good ole '08 days playing annex on fuel depot with nothing but snipers and everyone would follow the rules. I wanna cry just thinking about it 😭

    submitted by /u/voonterslaush
    [link] [comments]

    More fuel for the fire. (Keegan 4K Wallpaper)

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 07:31 AM PST

    ��

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 08:05 AM PST

    am i the only one who notices that the matriarch's dash has gotten a longer distance and a tighet turn radius

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 08:58 PM PST

    i swear its alot different from op 4 its pulling sharp corner turns and tramplin me when i swear it shouldn't

    submitted by /u/TwoAntir299
    [link] [comments]

    Imagine this being the last thing you ever hear

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 12:05 PM PST

    Nobody, absolutely nobody: a Marcus:

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 04:45 PM PST

    So euh... found something interesting in todays Daily Horde...

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 10:33 AM PST

    This would be great for gears UE, 2, and 3. 4k60 goodness. Out today for a select handful of games but the list will grow says MS.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 10:23 AM PST

    EVERY SINGLE TIME I MISS MY ACTIVE IN A 1v1..

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 12:25 PM PST

    Any way to get golden hunter offline?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 01:57 AM PST

    I remember a while back I somehow managed to unlock all base characters such as the golden hunter in gow3 without having to go through the process. I have no idea how it happened or what I did. Anyone have any idea?

    submitted by /u/Ski35143
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment