• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 15, 2020

    Gears of War | Title Update 12 Patch Notes

    Gears of War | Title Update 12 Patch Notes


    Title Update 12 Patch Notes

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 12:31 PM PST

    How I wish the Team Metal skins looked

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 08:33 PM PST

    Details in the multiplayer maps you may have missed

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 09:03 AM PST

    I love these types of people in Gears

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 11:59 AM PST

    RIP Bernie

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 04:19 PM PST

    Is this a child sized torture pod in Nexus?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 05:15 AM PST

    Enforce a Level Requirement for Inconceivable

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 04:38 PM PST

    I'm seriously tired of doing matchmaking for Escape and Horde on Inconceivable and getting people using level 4 classes. There really should be a minimum level requirement of 9 so at the very least everyone has 5 skills cards to draw from. It's bad enough that people don't read the modifiers and then wonder why their playstyle doesn't work when it's literally spelled out for them.

    submitted by /u/Alerestus
    [link] [comments]

    I've been saved.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 01:18 PM PST

    The best feeling in gears 5

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 07:02 PM PST

    Does the Breaker Mace give your opponent extra defense too? As close as a direct impact as you can get.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 06:39 PM PST

    Here is anya's face models throughout all the games. (Please don't destroy me for the low quality edit and pictures it's the best I can do, sorry.) I don't know why are people saying she looks different every game, in gow 1 she looked trash and 2 was meh anything after that is the same face ��‍♂️

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 02:26 PM PST

    Gears 5 Hivebuster DLC - IGN Review

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 12:25 PM PST

    Wakaatu is getting added to horde

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 02:06 PM PST

    2v3 with my homie zodiac madness

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 08:08 PM PST

    Turned on in shotty snipes. Wish I could hit these every time.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 11:44 PM PST

    Didn't waste a shot for once.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 07:49 AM PST

    Ign: Gears 5: Hivebusters DLC Review

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 01:33 PM PST

    In Versus mode COOP vs AI why do we always play as COGs and never play as Swarm/Locust?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 02:40 PM PST

    I played a half dozen matches and it's always COG every time, but in regular Versus you switch sides every time. I was thinking it is just like regular Versus but against AI, but you never play as Swarm or Locust. And again I can never use my Kantus or Skorge. Can they make it so you switch teams in Versus COOP vs AI? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/YOUNG_WANG_
    [link] [comments]

    Replaying Gears 3 DLC, you first encounter wretches at a school. This picture is from pre-alpha Gears 1 wretch. Looks very child-like. Are wretches children?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 03:56 AM PST

    Hivebusters DLC avaiable on Xbox One?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 05:02 PM PST

    So, i tried to buy it today and appeared that it's not avaiable on my device, it's only for Xbox Series X/S?

    submitted by /u/Mastxadow
    [link] [comments]

    So what happened to the rest of the Gears of War Ultimate skins?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 07:22 PM PST

    So we got Classic Marcus, Dom, Cole and Baird but what about the rest of the dudes? I recall Minh, Anthony and Ben having better looking armors than what we got instead. Also where the hell is Hoffman?

    submitted by /u/Velexios
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 5 Ultimate Edition - Xbox One [Digital Code] is 30% off

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 06:50 PM PST

    You know what really grinds my Gears... (December 15, 2020)

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 02:05 AM PST

    THE RULES

    • SLAP THAT CAPSLOCK BUTTON (or don't)
    • WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER MAKES YOUR BLOOD BOIL.
    • OTHER PLAYERS WILL AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS.
    • SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER WILL MAKE EVERYTHING FINE AND DANDY.
    • SHARE KETCHUP RECIPIES WITH MARCUS AND MAKE HIM PROUD.
    • PLAY NICE WITH EACH OTHER AND FOLLOW THE RULES.

    Relevant Image

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    A little torque bow action

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 09:00 AM PST

    Quickscope

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 02:00 PM PST

    Something is very off with the hipfire (Did they nerf it in last update I can't find anything?)

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 07:27 PM PST

    Genuine question in the title. I can't describe it really, but I'm going to try.

    Quickest way possible: Feels like when you have to reset/full shutdown your xbox after playing for too long and you start dropping frames/stuff gets laggy or freezes up.

    Longer explanation: Where I'm aiming isn't where my hipfire is going I have people center screen within chunk range and I see 1 pellet hitmarkers. I'm not moving my aim and they are not moving out of my shot. Even within the shooting animation of the pellets, all are hitting them. Sometimes people move after my shot goes into them and it gives me 0%? Happens rarely, but happens.

    I check my ping, my connection, my router, my modem, everything's fine. I reset my xbox, full shutdown, everything. Nothing is fixing it. I also get 97%'s with full pellet hitmarkers closer than people are chunking me. Is my xbox broken, is my gears broken?

    When I hard aim I have none of these problems in all of the same situations. I am more of a hipfire player so this is really ruining Gears 5 for me. It happens in both beta tuning and ranked.

    It's slowly making me a better player, but I'm not enjoying the game at all. It's really frustrating and makes me look like a much worse player than I am.

    submitted by /u/aofk
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment