• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 14, 2021

    Gears of War | Here's my Boom shield & Breechshot props in action along with my Gary Carmine cosplay.

    Gears of War | Here's my Boom shield & Breechshot props in action along with my Gary Carmine cosplay.


    Here's my Boom shield & Breechshot props in action along with my Gary Carmine cosplay.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 06:21 PM PDT

    Gears 1-5 in a Nutshell

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    Happened in GOW4 and Gears5.. tired of re released characters. They should all be in the game day 1.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    This trailer was awful

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 04:46 AM PDT

    Do think they're as good as Dom's?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 10:14 PM PDT

    I love Gears, but this shit is infuriating

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 03:20 PM PDT

    My take on the of savage grenadier and sniper with the rest of the swarm

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 03:36 PM PDT

    Booshka. why didn't the booshka come out as a new weapon?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 02:33 PM PDT

    Wait for the last shot. Omg.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 11:02 PM PDT

    Poor Dave

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 09:25 PM PDT

    Dave appreciation post

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 08:11 PM PDT

    I'm doing the campaign on inconceivable and the carrier in chapter 1 was shooting the uhhhhhh thing ya thats what imma call it, and he took the shot for me.

    IF I DON'T KNOW WHO GOT ME, I KNOW MY BOI DAVE GOT ME! CAN I GET A AMEN

    submitted by /u/exciter984_
    [link] [comments]

    Toxic PvE

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 03:11 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, lately I started to enjoy doing "master runs" on gears 5 horde. I I am by no means a top tier player but know how the game works and enjoy it very much. The classes I play are lvl 17 a 18. But still I get kicked out of allot of lobby's for not being 20… even tho most of my cards are lv 5 or 6. I think people like that ruin the game and are the reason why people quit the game eventually. If the host is such a great player himself why not help (new) players or players who want to get into master runs? I love the game but this really is starting the ruin the fun in the game for me? Any thoughts on this or similar experiences?

    submitted by /u/Smikkelb33r
    [link] [comments]

    Escaping before death(s) option

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 05:09 PM PDT

    I think it's time after 6 games in that there should be a feature to escape being lifted by scions, sires, and snachers just before death(solo as well). Doesn't have to be smashing one button, but multiple buttons to sequence an escape before your determination.(goes well for ESCAPE)

    submitted by /u/Shmeediddy
    [link] [comments]

    Greg Mitchell (Cinematics Director since Gears 2) is leaving the Coalition

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    Wtf did they do this for....

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 06:44 PM PDT

    just came back to Gears 5 and noticed they changed the bleed damage on infiltrator to 5m....FUFUFUFUFUFU

    submitted by /u/J_kerwin
    [link] [comments]

    worst horde maps

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 03:02 AM PDT

    can we all agree that speyer and pahanu are the worst horde maps and i see them like twice a week in the daily's? lmao

    submitted by /u/chiefranma
    [link] [comments]

    My take on the Desert armor Lizzie head

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 04:48 AM PDT

    Meta class selection by my random team mates...

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    Picking up power is pointless now

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    In gears 4 it made sense because of the scout but there's no scout in 5 so there's no point for it to be laying around. It should be like 3 where you got it automatically when you killed someone. It also blocks line of sight sometimes depending on where it's at

    submitted by /u/DaNips_Stasis
    [link] [comments]

    Difficult difficulty

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 01:52 PM PDT

    I mostly play PVE horde on inconceivable or master and I'm usually fu€%ing Chuck Norris until wave 9 and up. It seems like inconceivable and master is even more difficult than usual? Maybe it's just an off day but I got bent over on wave 2 🤔😐

    submitted by /u/Choloepushoffmani
    [link] [comments]

    Seriously 5.0 Part 2 question: does completing the Daily Horde on Master count towards this achievement?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 11:33 AM PDT

    Or do you have to complete a map with the regular modifiers and not the daily ones? I Mastered Pahanu the other day when it was the Daily and the progress bar for the achievement didn't go up at all, even after restarting the game. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/MilkMan0096
    [link] [comments]

    Make it make sense - How did I die from nades if I was behind cover? 1 of 2

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 05:03 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment