• Breaking News

    Monday, April 6, 2020

    Gears of War | RAAM and Myyrah interaction, one of many! Would you like me to make a videos of every characters interactions with another, yes or no? Idk if theirs interest.

    Gears of War | RAAM and Myyrah interaction, one of many! Would you like me to make a videos of every characters interactions with another, yes or no? Idk if theirs interest.


    RAAM and Myyrah interaction, one of many! Would you like me to make a videos of every characters interactions with another, yes or no? Idk if theirs interest.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    Bru Bru tired but Bru Bru happy.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    HAPPY MAGO MONDAY, FELLOW HORDE!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    Just finished and highly recommend

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    Some of the Lizzie and Clayton interactions! Credits to Jumper XI for compiling, but these are only half, I’ll try to get the rest!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    I miss Lt. Kim... quick sketch

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    Evidence that Operation 4's New Mode Could be Beast Mode (Theory)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    Evidence that Operation 4's New Mode Could be Beast Mode (Theory)

    My current theory for beast mode and why there may be weapons that supposedly can't be used in the current period of Gears.

    First, I want to list why the evidence is being presented:

    The banners for Myrrah and RAAM are both listed as Progression, not Event, Supply, Tour of Duty ?, etc. The only characters that have this include escape/horde characters (to my knowledge).

    https://preview.redd.it/gphh3fnuf0r41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=913fefd4919bb009bb665b693345514a895e6000

    The troika and scorcher both appear in the killfeed due to "bugs", but why is there a need to even have them as placeholders if there are no future plans for them?

    https://preview.redd.it/pt493n8uf0r41.jpg?width=960&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=df86ef794ad98927e3d445294de45b7c0d4cfc4f

    https://preview.redd.it/4nmdhghtf0r41.png?width=1083&format=png&auto=webp&s=e9feeaa6eff8c05c0f792488533db7e9aaa8a125

    Clayton holding the booshka in the Gridiron trailer has sparked interest as well. The gun isn't in the game yet and I also noticed there is a Thrashball Cole skin in the trailer. Teasing future possibilities?

    https://preview.redd.it/pd8gan3sf0r41.jpg?width=1194&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=8f72ceac84c5b231cb95d128f7c8cbc7fa00b2d3

    Now, my current theory is that sometime during Operation 3 or Operation 4, we may get the weapons and possibly beast mode. The purpose of weapons from previous games like the troika, scorcher, and booshka is because beast mode won't only be for the current period, but for all period of the gears universe. This ranges from Gears of War Judgement's period to Gears of War 5's period. Now I know what you're thinking, "oh TC doesn't have the capability, blah blah blah", I get it, TC hasn't been our best friend, but I do think they are trying. I think there will be different maps or modes (whatever they decide) that could allow locusts/swarm and weapons from those periods.

    I also wanted to include a bit more on this theory. Why isn't Paduk in the game yet? Now I gotcha thinking, huh? They may have been saving him for Operation 4 so that they can include the Gears Judgement variant for Paduk, Baird, Cole, and maybe Sofia?

    If you have any speculations or evidence on this, please feel free to discuss!

    submitted by /u/ItsRemza
    [link] [comments]

    Let's play 'spot all the problems' with this image

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    Gears Tactics is 17% off on steam, if anyone was looking to buy it at sub $60

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Footsteps very quiet or missing entirely?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 01:29 AM PDT

    Anyone else experiencing this? Me and my friends have all noticed it. We can hear people stomping from across the map. However people can roadie run right behind you and make zero noise. Doesn't matter what character.

    submitted by /u/Ipwnurface
    [link] [comments]

    A much needed change to horde

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    Let us have 2 seconds of invulnerability when we get revived. I don't like getting downed immediately after getting revived. Let us have a chance to do anything after getting downed.

    submitted by /u/Leaderrzz
    [link] [comments]

    Unpopular opinion, but TC should take the grind off of the OP1&2 characters, and just reward the people that had to grind.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    Now I grind my ass off for the characters, but I don't wish that on new players. This suck more if your favorite character is locked behind the grind. Why not just keep the game uniform and reward us with 2 free characters vouchers, boost, or a bit of iron (a stretch, I know)?

    submitted by /u/Tashawn
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 4 really did nailed it.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    Del needs more skins...

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    Nothing special here, but I'm a del main for hoard mode. And I'm tired of running his default skin and I will NOT run his gears 4 skin lol. He needs some earnables lol

    submitted by /u/Stretch407
    [link] [comments]

    New Possible Hints at a possible Beast/Overrun/Locust Horde Mode

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    So with TU3 we saw the inclusion of Locust character Banners marked "Progression" as the unlock method. The only form of Progression unlocks is through Horde or Escape modes, and some have already theorized this could mean Beast/Overrun could be added in the future.

    We also know that they will be adding more contextual dialogue to the game to help the character interactions in-game. We already see this with Marcus and Raam having a few contextual quotes.

    Earlier today, while playing Horde, we had a Marcus and I noticed something unusual, but it happened more than once. When our Marcus marked some Scions, he wouldn't always refer to them simply as a 'Scion'. A few times he actually called a Dropshot Scion an 'Elite Grinder'.

    At first I though I was just hearing things, but it happened a handful of times. Does this mean we could possibly see the return of the Locust Elites (Boomer, Grinder, Maulers)? And since Marcus called it a Elite, does that mean they would carry Trishots instead of Mulchers?

    Has anyone else heard any quotes like this?

    submitted by /u/FrostarX
    [link] [comments]

    I didn’t even notice I hit it at first.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    Locust bs Swarm: Design

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 02:14 AM PDT

    I don't want to shit talk the Swarm, because I really feel like they've come a long way. But when you look at them compared to the Locust, it's night and day. It's kind of upsetting tbh.

    From a lore standpoint, the locust are intelligent. Raam, Skorge, Sraak, Jermad, Ukkon, etc. the Swarm? Not so much. I understand a lot of that comes from them not having a Queen (5 obviously changes this, and does show them having more intelligence). But I wish they would've done a bit more in terms of unique Swarm villains. The speaker was a good start, but he's dead. The Matriarch might count? I'm hoping for 6 that they don't pull any punches and really give fans an intimidating, and downright scary, Swarm enemy to deal with. Or multiples, idc at this point.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/JoonBoi97
    [link] [comments]

    Finally managed to get all the ink weapons and my boy Recruit Clayton. I don't play much so it took me the first week of this OP3. Hopefully I'll manage to get that Kantus by the end of this month (I have no boost so I grinded out mainly medals).

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    Try not to Cry

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    Dude just be chilling.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    New maps not coming up in quickplay

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    I've played a lot of quickplay versus since Operation 3 launched and I've only seen Canals come up once in the voting screen. I haven't seen Pahanu at all. Feels like Training Grounds, Icebound and District come up on the voting screen the most.

    submitted by /u/ChrisHappens91
    [link] [comments]

    these quitters

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    most people hate running against stacks while playing solo or 2 man. But these quitters are far worse IMHO. i just had 3 quitters in a row undo 5 hours of progress. Now im left wishing i had played another game today. I dislike running stacks, but i guess i must past diamond 2

    submitted by /u/seekay__
    [link] [comments]

    Clayton has the best ultimate shout in the game.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    COME ON, SHOOT ME LIKE YOU MEAN IT!

    He's such a bad ass, everything he says and does is cool.

    submitted by /u/HardOakleyFoul
    [link] [comments]

    Ranked

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    I was playing ranked and I'm silver 2. Yeah ik not good but I'm a Pve player. Anyway I noticed that the enemy team had masters weapon skins.

    Safe to say my ass was handed to me.

    submitted by /u/yeetyboi66
    [link] [comments]

    Quick, almost quint

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment