• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 5, 2020

    Gears of War | A little fun with Jack’s ammo boxes during a horde on Forge.

    Gears of War | A little fun with Jack’s ammo boxes during a horde on Forge.


    A little fun with Jack’s ammo boxes during a horde on Forge.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    I MISS MY FAVORITE GAME MODE

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    Nothing stops the Cole train��

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    I'd love to know what unlocks this.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    Lizzie making fun of my main man Warden

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    “Got it”

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    When your teammate plugs in their mic.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Anyone Notice how blue Clayton is in Gears 5? When his armor was black and dark grey in GoW3. I prefer the Darker theme

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    For the first time in my 11+ years of gears I don’t feel like playing it...

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    Locust Drone uses the text to speech voice when saying "throwing grenade/smoke" ever since this update began.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    I've heard it several times since the start of op 3 and it seems to just be the locust drone that is having this issue

    submitted by /u/JackGilb
    [link] [comments]

    Will Gears Tactics allow for player-made modding?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    XCOM 2 has a large modding community, and the Long War mod for XCOM EW is celebrated for its depth. It'd be a shame if Gears Tactics didn't allow for player-made mods, so I really hope the game will be moddable, even if only for cosmetics.

    (If any announcement about mods has already been made, I'm not aware of it.)

    submitted by /u/darkdill
    [link] [comments]

    Tour 1 & 2 still a grindfest?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    Hey all I was wondering if the tour 1&2 heroes and villains were still a grind as their requirements to unlock them have not changed since the update 🤔

    submitted by /u/goofballmcgee95
    [link] [comments]

    Why does everything seem so slow now?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    Everything I do just seems like it takes ages for the game to recognize I'm making a movement, why do they have to change the fucking fundamentals of the game every god damned update.

    submitted by /u/Ironclad_Calves
    [link] [comments]

    Does TC even care about PVE players?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    Why couldn't we have just been able to earn xp and challenges in private, I don't want to have to play pvp to be able to play as swarm I hate people.

    submitted by /u/griningjoker
    [link] [comments]

    The Operation of Solo queue vs 5 stacks.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    I don't know why but this operation every single ranked game I've played I literally am going up against 5 stacks with matching gamer tags, holding spawns, rotating early, holding cross fires with lancers and it just really is taking the fun outta the game for me. There's only so much you can do when every single match 2 of my teammates leave within the first few minutes of the game or just afk in spawn the whole time always and I still lose points for it. No other game has this amount of quitters lol. It's so tilting tbh.

    submitted by /u/InfernoSensei
    [link] [comments]

    Cole Train’s Defwnsive Tackle card still broken

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    As many of you have realized within the first few days of his release, Cole's purple score boost and Defensive Tackle card weren't active and able to be equipped or leveled. Today, I noticed that they were activated.

    However, after maxing the DT card to level 5 with scrap, it's still not giving stim for each shoulder tackle landed. I'm finding that I only get stim when I kill an enemy with the action, which is his natural passive ability. Anyone else noticing this?

    This is frustrating. To me, Cole is the most fun character in the game on Escape. Despite the fact that I think he'll just be another guy with a Trishot on master horde runs, he's not really functional in Master escape without this working. Maybe I'm dreaming, but without the health modifier turned off, his damage is average and he can't take a punch. Anyone else feel the same way at this point?

    submitted by /u/JCMarley
    [link] [comments]

    They changed the Gridiron Performer medal to 1000

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    Clayton feels kinda weak?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    I love his cards, and his ultimate. But I can't help but feel like he's a tad bit weak in terms of damage. I'm sure this is a balancing thing, as his ultimate does make him basically invincible, and it has the fastest cooldown in the game. However, playing horde on higher difficulties feels like a chore because his damage output just isn't good. Team shotting enemies really helps, but I don't like having to rely on my teammates to do the heavy lifting. I guess I'm just a bit bummed that the only real time I can shine with Clayton is when everything is on the line. But he is a tank after all. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/JoonBoi97
    [link] [comments]

    No touchdowns allowed ��

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    Help Getting Gears 3 Audio File

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:49 AM PDT

    I'm looking for a clean mp3 of the "Cole Train, runs on whole grain baby! Whoo!" line, i've tried taking it from videos and cleaning it up, but its still has static and world ambiance. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/welrod1337
    [link] [comments]

    Gears seems to be heading in a better direction (PVP)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    I checked in on gears 5 earlier today seeing that operation 3 just came through and I'm happy with the progress their making. I've been faithfully playing gears 4 and every now and then i'd touch base between op 1 and 2.

    Here's some of the things I was happy to see: +It's easier to unlock new characters (although idk if they give us enough iron in the tour).

    +They got rid of the nerf on the gnasher where a active reload would give you half a clip.

    +flash bangs aren't a loadout weapon anymore

    Things I'd like to see: - the characters from campaign being playable (doesn't make sense to me that I'd have to unlock Cole when he's ALWAYS been available in any other gears.)

    -More weapon variety. The lancer and gnasher are literally 80% of game play. Maybe if they don't add new weapons to loadout allowing customization to weapons to change how you can play with them.

    -more iron. I don't have a mic but I think some emotes could be useful like "cover me" or "power weapon" but (if they exist) these things cost iron. So then there's a dilema between do i spend iron on totems to unlock characters or on tactical stuff like communication.

    Anyways this is the most "Gearsy" this Gears had felt in my opinion. What do you like and dislike about gears 5 rn?

    submitted by /u/ACursedBlessing
    [link] [comments]

    I have never felt like such a sweaty in my whole life. 2nd person in masters a week Into the operation lol.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:02 AM PDT

    The Gnasher gets worse with every update

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    Please Microsoft choose another dev team. This incompetence has gone on long enough. I'm sick and tired of the coalition butchering this game with every update.

    submitted by /u/FFrostur
    [link] [comments]

    These servers are a joke..

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    I haven't been able to finish a single horde game since the update. Every single time, I get kicked out of the game due to a server issue. Just a few mins ago, I was playing Master Horde on Pahanu and we made it to all the way to Wave 46, just for the fucking server to crash. Yesterday, it happened on Canals on Wave 40. I obviously don't value my time because I keep playing this game, but still, it'd be nice if you fixed this TC.

    submitted by /u/justAEA
    [link] [comments]

    Clayton Carmine's ultimate causes "server time out" message and gets sent back to Main Menu

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:43 PM PDT

    While playing "Escape" : With a full team get to the exit -> close the door, pop your ultimate and take any sort of damage. Then watch as everyone just slowly walk forward as the game crashes and you will get the server time out message. Pretty annoying considering that is usually the best time to 'use' his ultimate. Anyone else verify for me?

    submitted by /u/nargy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment