• Breaking News

    Friday, June 4, 2021

    Gears of War | Cog Enlistment

    Gears of War | Cog Enlistment


    Cog Enlistment

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 09:00 PM PDT

    Post up your gamertags to make some new friends this week! Please use the following format:

    • Game: (Which gears game you want to play.)
    • Gamertag: (Your gamertag.)
    • Type: (Pro? Casual? Scrim? Horde? Campaign?)
    • Region: (Your timezone or general geographic area.)
    • Time: (When you are free to play.)
    • Platform: (PC/Xbox One/360)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Flock

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 09:33 PM PDT

    Just finished reading Aspho Fields and it's honestly one if the best books I've read in a long time. Bernie is such an underrated character. Both the present day and Pendulum Wars storyline were really enjoyable.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    Finally at Legend status

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 09:49 PM PDT

    The sharpest weapon is the mind

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 06:43 AM PDT

    I hear the scorcher is pretty good

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 02:41 PM PDT

    An FYI! Most of the Gears books are available on audible! About to go deep!

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 03:05 PM PDT

    Does Raam's Shadow ever go on sale?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 07:03 PM PDT

    I've played the entire series multiple times but never played this DLC so I wanted to buy it. But $15 for a 10 year old DLC seems kind of steep. I use a site called PSNdeals to track PS games but I can't find an Xbox equivalent. Also has Hivebusters gone on sale as well?

    submitted by /u/Nucl3ar_Snake
    [link] [comments]

    Dear TC, would you please add this Bad@$$ Sarah Connor to the game ? We're getting tired of running around as the old one. Thanks...

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 06:05 AM PDT

    The Brawler's gnasher should be replaced with a scorcher in horde.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 03:27 PM PDT

    The brawler gets so many benefits from fire and since the scorcher now counts as fire damage for the brawler, youre going to be pretty much always use a scorcher. The whole theme of the brawler is fire and yet they don't come equipped with the only fire weapon in the game. Curious.

    submitted by /u/Leaderrzz
    [link] [comments]

    Followup to my previous post. (Better quality images)

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    Anyone else getting matchmaking errors in horde daily? 4 days now not able to play but can join customs?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 04:07 AM PDT

    Where are the Kantus?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 08:29 PM PDT

    So in Gears 4 & 5 we know Scions are Locust Drones, & by Wardens we could guess they're Theron Guards by they're description, but what about the Kantus? From what I've read about them I could be wrong I apologise if I am they're supposed to be pure locust no human DNA in them, so supposedly in Swarm form they would be pretty deadly to fight yet they don't appear at all? Same for Boomers & such, is there a lore explanation? Or is it just "Coalition didn't wanna make a Swarm Kantus"

    submitted by /u/GrogTheLizard
    [link] [comments]

    Do you remember in Gears 4

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    That people would point their pistol in the air after a Round/Match?

    Lmfao that shit was dumb asf lmao, who started that.

    submitted by /u/RezRoller09
    [link] [comments]

    I’m having trouble with the default control

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 10:26 PM PDT

    When I try to lancer other players some times I reload on accident. Is there a way to make it where to lance it takes a different button to hold other than the reload button.

    submitted by /u/xlSTR8xMURK
    [link] [comments]

    Gunner Class Tutorial - Gears 5 PvE

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 02:51 PM PDT

    Horde life

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    I run the horde daily as well as a few other horde frenzys everyday with some of my friends but we arent a full 5 stack! If you are struggling and want a ride or just want to come level something or help others level send me a friendrequest. Gamertag: ownasaurr

    submitted by /u/ownasaur
    [link] [comments]

    ok this leaving crap on horde is getting out of hand

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 01:03 PM PDT

    Let's drag the fabricator as far away from the taps as possible.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    Taps are useless right?

    submitted by /u/YummyTentacles
    [link] [comments]

    Gears of War Books

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 02:02 PM PDT

    Can I just read the Gears of War books in release date order? I saw people saying that there's a certain order to read them in, but how bad is it if I just read them in release date order? So Aspho Fields, Jacinto's Remnant, Anvil Gate, etc etc.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/lnjectWeed
    [link] [comments]

    How do you complete the Horde Daily?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    Hey,

    I know it's probably the dumbest question but I'm new to the game (not the franchise in general).

    The other day I tried to do the "Tomb Horde Daily" on Solo with no bots and I thought it was 12 waves and it would be done, but that wasn't the case because I went to Wave 17 and then I got fucked by a Scion.

    After that I wondered if the daily is 50 levels, is it?

    submitted by /u/Yous0n00b
    [link] [comments]

    Best Horde class for my playstyle

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    Gave up Gears 5 shortly after it released and I beat the main campaign as I couldn't stand the Horde mode. Just came back this week to see if anything has changed and hell yes it has. It's like everything I hated about G5 Horde has been fixed woo

    Anyway, I'm glad to see so many classes for this game now, but, looks like the glass I enjoy playing the most (Slugger) isn't really ready for prime time once you get to end game/extreme difficulty.

    So rather than waste time, what class would you recommend a guy who likes to play Slugger that I can level up and be viable once I wade into the tougher difficulties? I guess I'm just a Soldier at heart. I love using the Lancer, Shotgun, and tossing nades more than anything.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/javyn1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment