• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 5, 2021

    Gears of War | Ben Should’ve been the Last One 🤕

    Gears of War | Ben Should’ve been the Last One ��


    Ben Should’ve been the Last One ��

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 07:28 PM PDT

    After being blown up the game thought I should just go for a run.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    They did justice to Anthony, GOW4 v Gears5

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 03:07 PM PDT

    If Marcus Fenix was a Rock Star

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 03:17 PM PDT

    Sofia Hendrick

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 02:10 PM PDT

    Doing the campaigns of 1-3 anyone wanna join trynna play co-op

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 11:38 PM PDT

    There’s a special place in hell for people that enter matches and don’t play. (They enter just for the XP).

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 03:43 PM PDT

    I've been seeing this a lot lately. People going into advanced matches with low rated classes and then just standing there so they get the XP.

    There should be a way to kick them. I'll take the AI over this obviously. At least they revive.

    submitted by /u/Rod2099
    [link] [comments]

    Problem. Does anyone else have this objective glitched? I have killed with heavy but can’t get the stars.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 03:07 PM PDT

    Achievement help for gears 3

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 06:40 PM PDT

    I need someone to help me achieve the savage Theron skin for gears of war 3. We would need to complete beast mode on insane difficulty. In return-I will help you attain any achievement. My GT: Boricua Kenny Thank you for your time :)

    submitted by /u/CapturedTadpole
    [link] [comments]

    99 in 4 hits… I’m done I can’t

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 05:00 AM PDT

    Karn Voice Actor

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 05:49 PM PDT

    Does anyone know who voices Karn in Gears Judgement? I've checked the games IMDB page and its not listed and I'm really curious

    submitted by /u/TryadKingOfKnives
    [link] [comments]

    Modes I would like to see come back

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 05:16 PM PDT

    (Beast) from GoW 3 (Overrun) from GoW Judgement (Wingman) from GoW 2 and 3

    submitted by /u/SpiderNinja211
    [link] [comments]

    The Simple Omen is still busted...

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 06:01 AM PDT

    Not much to say about this other than please hire a new QA department. How is it possible that you say it's fixed in a TU and then have it be exactly the same.

    submitted by /u/Chris1and2
    [link] [comments]

    Shouldn’t OSOK have the classic execution movement from the ltm

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    Idk ppl wall bouncing just make close up fights awkward

    submitted by /u/Hunter-Outside
    [link] [comments]

    Can the Gears 5 ranking system be anymore garbage?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 12:35 PM PDT

    This is a serious question.

    How me, a rank #58,000 be stacked against a full team of people who play this game more than they play with themselves?

    And to top it, get a teammate who doesn't move? Like how does TC come up with the ideas to make Gears 5 worse and worse and ignore player feedback? Jesus.

    submitted by /u/thefoxygrandma
    [link] [comments]

    Where do I get RAAMs shadow dlc after buying season pass?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 08:36 PM PDT

    I bought the Gears 3 season pass on my 360, but I can't find RAAMs shadow. Where do I go to look for it?

    submitted by /u/Admirable_Elk_965
    [link] [comments]

    Can I play all Gears Games Online? (campaign co-op)

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 09:37 AM PDT

    Hey guys! So I've never played gears of war before. I just bought a series s and i was wondering if i can play All gears's campaign online from first game to gears 5

    submitted by /u/mattz2424
    [link] [comments]

    Old school gears pro players

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 08:03 PM PDT

    Any old school og gears players in this community... mlg guys. Do guys still play pro in other games or was gears tour top top. This game was part of my youth, it was school, sports and Gears.

    submitted by /u/aviaate350A
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One Gears 5

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 07:36 PM PDT

    Anybody wanna party up & play ? Tonight's been boring

    submitted by /u/Miserable-Hornet
    [link] [comments]

    Marcus Fenix is The Scatman

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 03:13 PM PDT

    Calling the bluff in chat.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 05:53 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment