• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 6, 2021

    Gears of War | He’s been obsessed with his swim goggles. But I see Baird every time!

    Gears of War | He’s been obsessed with his swim goggles. But I see Baird every time!


    He’s been obsessed with his swim goggles. But I see Baird every time!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 11:27 AM PDT

    Proof that both ends of the Sniper Rifle are the business end

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 02:12 AM PDT

    All previous Operation Skins that I unlocked up to Masters have vanished from my account, only the currencies remain.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 02:37 AM PDT

    As title says, I reached Masters a few days before the latest operation ended. I played through gamepass and it expired shortly after so I took a break, resubbed and got all the rewards including the currency, but when I went to check them out, they were nowhere to be seen. Including the Blood Queen skin.

    Any advice, has this happened to anyone before? Or is this a slow roll out type thing? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/dudewhersmykarr
    [link] [comments]

    Why do people steal/move weapon lockers?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 04:18 AM PDT

    Like I'm new to Gears 5 and I'm getting tired of playing horde solo because I suck, I decided to go online and it's not the first time that I find people like this.

    Like wtf? I just put a weapon locker out for the people that need it and there is someone literally picking them up and hiding them like it's funny, not to mention that I had some weapons there recharging and he hid one and stole the weapon from the other near the Fabricator making me leave the game out of anger.

    Why do people do shit like this?

    I just started out and I don't know if I'm being unlucky as shit or if the community is like this and I'm hesitant on going back online...

    Do you have problems like these?

    submitted by /u/Yous0n00b
    [link] [comments]

    Why face when I get 99 % on a shot.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    Watching Time Lapse on Shudder and... Retro charge!!!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    gears 5 am i right?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 12:49 PM PDT

    First two Esports watch & win skins have been sent out. Pretty slick!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    happy saturday

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 12:28 AM PDT

    Who's gonna make it?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 09:41 PM PDT

    So, there are only eleven characters left in gears 5 so we finally have them all in a gears game, but there is only one and a half operation left, so, make your predictions of who's gonna make it to the game and why from the list of missing playable characters:

    Aaron Griffin

    Adam Fenix

    Alex Brand

    Alicia Valera

    Bernie Mataki

    Ezra Loomis

    Jace Stratton

    Michael Barrick

    Oscar Diaz

    Reina Diaz

    Sofia Hendrick

    I'm not counting characters like the Rager, Vrol , Takk, or Chaps, as they were never playable characters and they will be considered as new.

    submitted by /u/Absaac
    [link] [comments]

    Literally every Competitive match

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 08:12 AM PDT

    Freezing issue

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 01:50 AM PDT

    Has anyone else had Gears 5 freeze on them mid game? I get this issue constantly while playing hordes, and after if restart game it will freeze again about at the same spot if not less. No other games does this and only started after op 6.

    submitted by /u/Deathyhollow
    [link] [comments]

    So Satisfying To Help Teammates.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 11:21 AM PDT

    The purpose of iron???

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 12:03 AM PDT

    So you have this middle currency called Iron. Every Tour of Duty you unlock about 500 iron throughout. I call it a middle currency because you also have gold, which they give out like candy... Or real life money (lol). It appears that a lot of new things in the store appear to cost only iron, but after a week or so you can buy it with gold. Gold also can be spent on just about everything in the store and even help you fast track your PvE skill cards. Its a gentle and easy solution to "grinding"

    So whats the point? Or even funnier: Something will cost 2,000 gold, or 200 iron. You can even convert your hard earned money into iron. WOW! So whats the purpose of iron? To make selections that put you a week or two ahead of tbe curve? It would seem like they would be better off providing some skins that are iron bought only, IDK. Im sorry if this seems like a redundant topic but its been concerning me for a while lol

    submitted by /u/TheViceDude
    [link] [comments]

    Rerolled 8 Waves of Escape lol!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 11:35 PM PDT

    Win a Black steel or Chrome of your choice.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 04:08 PM PDT

    FFA 28 players. The two winners will play 2v2 gnasher to the best of 3. Competition starts Saturday 12 June 6pm bst. Good luck.

    submitted by /u/Hunter-Outside
    [link] [comments]

    Spider Drones

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 10:54 PM PDT

    Where the fuck did they go?

    submitted by /u/SomeKindaChinaman
    [link] [comments]

    Insane co-op

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 11:54 PM PDT

    Can someone help me on gears 2 to do the insane campaign with me I would appreciate it

    submitted by /u/cktheman625
    [link] [comments]

    WHY?!?!?!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 09:58 PM PDT

    I have JUST been kicked of a Master Horde because... I followed the host orders?!?!?!

    I'm used to play support class, any support class... When I'm not on the support role I usually play Marksman or Infiltrator...

    Got in the game, played my role nicely, got MVP a couple of times, deposited all my energy every round, no perks until the first boss... AND YET GOT KICKED!!!!

    May I ask...

    Lord Host... THE FUCK?!?!?!?!?!?!

    submitted by /u/UrbanJukebox
    [link] [comments]

    Another chance at team Phantom skins tomorrow on live.gearsofwar.com/egl

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 07:31 AM PDT

    Family :)

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 05:12 PM PDT

    Progress was not added to my account, this happened 3 time's already. I am was playing a LAN custom KOTH with screen effects. Not sure if it's a known issue.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 08:06 PM PDT

    Progress was not added to my account, this happened 3 time's already. I am was playing a LAN custom KOTH with screen effects. Not sure if it's a known issue.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 08:03 PM PDT

    Classes

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 12:11 PM PDT

    I recently started getting back into Gears 5. I'm wondering what are the best classes for horde or escape and the cards you prefer. Thanks in advanced.

    submitted by /u/locust_horde
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment