• Breaking News

    Monday, June 7, 2021

    Gears of War | Right in the teeth.

    Gears of War | Right in the teeth.


    Right in the teeth.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 06:37 PM PDT

    Torque Bow triple headshot! ☠️☠️☠️

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    Anybody else experiences X-Ray glitches that happen somewhat often?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 12:42 PM PDT

    That wasn't luck, that was ski- ah who am I kidding that was 73% luck

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 12:09 AM PDT

    someone is missing a tattoo on there arm

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 05:12 PM PDT

    Wait for it

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    Can someone explain why the hell I keep losing every godamn match

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 02:59 PM PDT

    I play really well and I end up usually going 25-6 the entire match and my team keeps getting 9 kills or lower and the enemy barely reaches over that.

    I feel like to even kinda get a win I have to carry everyone and I'm just sat losing my mind and my will to live watching my team walk into the guy (which I have marked) standing round a corner with the gnasher.

    I will typically get MVP at the end of every round which tbh is shocking considering how badly we lose to the opponents. I play casual well tbh I have just played about 6 matches after not playing in over a year.

    Have they changed how matchmaking works or has everyone lost brain cells over the lockdown period?

    submitted by /u/sickdx2
    [link] [comments]

    Just hanging out...

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 02:56 PM PDT

    Limited maps for FFA one shot one kill?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 03:14 AM PDT

    Hey folks, I just started playing gears 5 with my son. We play one shot one kill, free for all vs bots (he doesn't like playing online). Thing is I can only choose one of 4 maps to play now and this wasn't the case last week. I'm positive I was playing ffa on all the other maps. Any ideas whats changed or if I was just lucky to be able to play all the maps for a bit? Thanks

    submitted by /u/orkcol
    [link] [comments]

    Master Escape SOLO - Melee-Only Run on The Split

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    Your pronostic for tomorrow store

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 11:18 PM PDT

    What do you expect ? I have a bad feeling. There are still a lot of leaked skins that haven't been released yet.

    submitted by /u/Sliiiiders
    [link] [comments]

    Every since gears 5 game out it's been unplayable in Australia is the game just doing that bad that no one is playing or doesn't it have Oceania servers

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 03:37 PM PDT

    It's annoying because It doesn't feel like a AAA title

    submitted by /u/toast3772
    [link] [comments]

    Help turning off Gears 5 Mutators in Multiplayer

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    So I just jumped back onto Gears 5 after a LONG break, and after a big update I was back in a match! But something seemed off, then it hit me that it looked cartoon-y (think Boarderlands) and dead guys would float away. I looked into and I guess these are mutators but I can't seem to find a way to turn them off. The only mutator screen I can find is in the campaign area and they're all off/normal so I don't know what to do. If this is the new look for multiplayer then I'm completely out, I HATE this look on any game let alone Gears Of War, but if there's a way to turn it off I'd appreciate it. Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/fphelps84
    [link] [comments]

    Major Paduk

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    Yo TC can y'all please bring back the original Major Paduk from operation 4? It's been almost a year since he was released and he's never been featured since then

    submitted by /u/HumanMinaJinn
    [link] [comments]

    The Dropshot is busted in Versus

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 01:30 PM PDT

    This seems to be a new issue. There's a huge delay from when you let go of the trigger to when the drill bit drops to the ground. A giant delay, regardless of ping. There doesn't seem to be an issue in horde.

    submitted by /u/YummyTentacles
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone wanna play gears 2 horde mode?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 05:13 PM PDT

    I just need two people pls righy now

    submitted by /u/JUSTKIDDING205
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Diaz

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    Who is your favorite Diaz family member (orphans included)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/bad-raamance
    [link] [comments]

    Nice lil quad here

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 08:47 PM PDT

    Gears 5 ping issue

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 04:27 PM PDT

    Me and my friends ping on NA west has been absolutely horrible usually around 90 ping are pings used to be in the 10s any reason why its so bad?

    submitted by /u/sovietniglet
    [link] [comments]

    Team Phantom Markza (AGAIN)

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 10:52 AM PDT

    Team Phantom Markza (AGAIN)

    📢 Team Phantom Markza available AGAIN to claim NOW 🔔 at 🖥️ https://live.gearsofwar.com/egl 👀 during the EGL Gears Open Series Split #3 Week 6 get it before it closes! 🔐

    Team Phantom Markza

    See my links on my Reddit profile.

    submitted by /u/AceSMcCloud
    [link] [comments]

    Has the pvp always been this bad or just a trend lately?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 01:52 PM PDT

    I really can't play pvp anymore it's all just gn Asher rush and power weapons, I remember actually using the lancers and hammerburst but this is lame now. Combat is so boring.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ChaotikLazy
    [link] [comments]

    the best of the weak

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 05:30 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment