• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 8, 2021

    Gears of War | THIS WEEK IN GEARS – JUNE 8 – 15

    Gears of War | THIS WEEK IN GEARS – JUNE 8 – 15


    THIS WEEK IN GEARS – JUNE 8 – 15

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 09:55 AM PDT

    You know what really grinds my Gears...

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 09:00 PM PDT

    You know what really grinds my Gears...

    THE RULES

    • SLAP THAT CAPSLOCK BUTTON (or don't).
    • WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER MAKES YOUR BLOOD BOIL.
    • OTHER PLAYERS WILL AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS.
    • SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER WILL MAKE EVERYTHING FINE AND DANDY.
    • SHARE KETCHUP RECIPIES WITH MARCUS AND MAKE HIM PROUD.
    • PLAY NICE WITH EACH OTHER AND FOLLOW THE RULES.

    WHAT ARE YOU LOOKIN AT?

    submitted by /u/Shrikey
    [link] [comments]

    Let's be there for each other in these fucked up times ��

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 04:29 AM PDT

    So despite playing this series since 2006, I'm just learning that on Clocktower you can shoot from top level to grenade spawn. Hilarious.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 06:22 PM PDT

    Yoink...yoink

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 04:49 PM PDT

    The Locust and Lambent were permanently added to Horde, so why not do the same with the Locust Bosses?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    As an OG Gears fan who came back to Gears 5 around the time of the Nexus Siege event, I was so pumped to see the Locust and Lambent come back to Horde as permanent additions after the event ended.

    However, I would also really like to see the bosses get the same treatment as well! They were all really fun to fight in Nexus Siege, so I would really like to see them as permanent additions to the Boss Pool for Horde. They would also add a little bit more variety to the bosses, much like the Locust and Lambent did for the standard enemies. As cool as it is fighting the other bosses like the Matriarch or the Wakaatu, who doesn't want to fight RAAM or Skorge again?!

    I've been REALLY enjoying Horde ever since the Locust and Lambent came back, but this last addition would be the cherry on top.

    submitted by /u/JackDoesAThing
    [link] [comments]

    The beginning of the next game is going to be very interesting

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 05:03 AM PDT

    We need Horde punishments

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 08:24 PM PDT

    Every. Single. Time. I go. for a. Daily. Horde. Challenge everyone just leaves and I'm Sick of it. Please do this

    submitted by /u/SpiderNinja211
    [link] [comments]

    Jack woke up and chose violence. (BUG)

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 10:12 AM PDT

    Oscar as a gear

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    So Oscar was apparently a gear in the pendulum wars and yet he never got a cool lore skin in gears 4? Only shitty wrestler stuff? If he's added to gears 5 then he better get a pendulum wars/gear skin where he's not just treated like a fat joke

    submitted by /u/HumanMinaJinn
    [link] [comments]

    TC, would you please remove Wataaku from horde...

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 09:11 AM PDT

    If you are unable to fix the spawning issue with it? Nothing like wasting my time getting to wave 12 of horde frenzy for the daily bonuses only to not be able to complete it because Wataaku will not resurface.

    submitted by /u/ShadowKnight99
    [link] [comments]

    Last time I kill a snatcher up close.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 12:19 AM PDT

    I played combat medic (top of the scoreboard) . You could say I was mildly useful.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 06:02 AM PDT

    Anyone else feel like they have to do EVERYTHING since OP 7?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 05:55 AM PDT

    What's up with the matchmaking? Why am I consistently getting ppl on my team who end matches with 6-10 kills in Control? It's been feeling like if I don't carry... we lose. I just want to vibe from time to time but I can't because of the quality of teammate.

    submitted by /u/Bigdaddydoubled
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 5 pc

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 11:38 PM PDT

    Was there ever a fix for the in game hdr toggle not turning on? It's the weirdest problem that I can't find a solution for.

    submitted by /u/GleasonRhimsIII
    [link] [comments]

    Gears of war 3 running natively on a Ps3

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    Late Clip, But This Event Was Straight Cheese.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 11:21 PM PDT

    How many 'seasons' are planned for the future?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    I know the Ops 8 will be the last, but does that mean it also coincides w/ the the last 'season'?

    I don't think I have enough time to get into top 1000 people for every mode (there are 4 modes that you need to do in order to collect all obsidian skins for loadout, assault, heavy, and precision).

    So I'm thinking about doing them one at a time if there will be at least 2 more seasons after ops 8.
    Or I'm thinking about doing two at a time if Ops 8 is the last season. (Will try to get loadout and heavy first, and then assault and precision next season)

    submitted by /u/magicsgram
    [link] [comments]

    Season rewards

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 05:14 PM PDT

    Anyone else get the season reward for 1 million points with a little over 900k?? It gave it to me some reason lol

    submitted by /u/Relevant-Ad-8022
    [link] [comments]

    Glitch in the Matrix

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    Waakatu Doesn't Resurface: Possible Work Around...

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 08:26 PM PDT

    I was playing engie on Clocktower and Waakatu decided to go under and stay there. After about 2-3 minutes I remembered a decoy that I had placed inside the base for, uhm, reasons that may or may not be related to weird random robot spawns and blocking said spawns. Waakatu went under not far from this decoy so I went and picked up the decoy and it was like flipping a switch. Once I picked up the decoy he immediately resurfaced (not assuming your gender Waakatu don't eat me).

    It's possible that Waakatu resurfaces at spawn points and if so a fortification might be sitting on a spawn point so maybe picking up fortifications near where Waakatu goes under might be a work around but Idk I've only tried it once and it seemed to have worked.

    submitted by /u/AcquaintedGrief
    [link] [comments]

    Does someone else’s ping affect the host?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 07:20 PM PDT

    I've been playing a horde match and I keep getting HUGE lag spikes when the ping of other people goes up

    submitted by /u/Jdogg9732
    [link] [comments]

    ...... You good Del?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 06:49 PM PDT

    Why do people cheat in this game when you can do this?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 04:23 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment