• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 9, 2021

    Gears of War | Classic Gears Meme

    Gears of War | Classic Gears Meme


    Classic Gears Meme

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    I was just admiring how beautiful anya looks in this game compared to the others. Would love to know who they Inspired her off of

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 07:28 PM PDT

    Sometimes you just have to dive in

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 01:25 AM PDT

    2v1

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 10:40 PM PDT

    Me face to face with a dev

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 08:32 PM PDT

    Constant consistent problems since Op 6 that have gotten far worse in Op 7 (PvP)

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 12:13 AM PDT

    I will land like 3 pellets and then immediately hit them with 1 step out of gib range full spread shot and they do not go down. On the death screen it will say I did 99% even though the 2nd shot alone would be a 99% and yet they don't go down and I look like an idiot. This happens so so much.

    Sometimes I've done what seems like well over 100% in 2 shots and not downed someone without giving them any time to regen health. Like a 50% damage shot and then immediately hitting them with the same amount of pellets but at a closer range. So it should be 50% + >50% and they should go down, but they don't and my death screen says 99%.

    Are people somehow instantly regaining health? What is going on? I don't get it.

    I am literally hitting them for more than 100% worth of damage in my shots for pellets and these shots going off as fast as the game allows me to shoot the gnasher.

    Is the system rounding down in this situation for some bizarre reason? I feel like I'm going insane I've tested these shots with the same pellet spreads and yep they add up to more than 100 and I am hitting them in the amount of time it takes to shoot twice. Which isn't long enough for health regen and yet people aren't going down to these 2 shot combos like they did in Op 5 and before.

    Sometimes I snipe someone in the chest running at me and then switch immediately and hit them with an almost full spread gnasher shot and they do not got down???

    I hit downed people with 5 hitmarkers from a single gnasher spread and do not get the kill on them. I have to carefully aim at downed people. Sometimes I look down at a downed enemy at my feet and melee only for it to completely miss. I haven't moved my aim? Sometimes people will roll/slide into me and I will melee and see the knife run across them only for the melee to completely miss?

    Sometimes people will slide/wallbounce/roll so close my gnasher is inside of them and I will get a full spread hitmarker but no gib?

    I also hear my shot come out briefly before other people's to not see anything come out of my gnasher and them kill me as if they shot first. People with higher ping than me, people with the same ping as me, people with lower ping than me. I never trade I always die with no damage done to them.

    Can TC look into this? Or am I making this post for no reason? My connection is fine I've never had problems like this, but it seemed to start in Op 6 and get worse in Op 7.

    submitted by /u/aofk
    [link] [comments]

    Question on black steel kait for gears 5

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 09:41 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how many points you need to gather for the esports split in order to get black steel kait? I am lost on how many points we need, and any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/wetteetsonasunday
    [link] [comments]

    Servers having issues? 3rd time I've been disconnected in 2 matches..

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    Suggestion; Give Blademaster a passive bleed damage, similar to Medic and Anchor's passive damage bonuses.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 03:34 PM PDT

    Blademaster is a very fun, potentially powerful class... in Horde. The problem is that despite ironically being originally Escape exclusive, the Blademaster's only method of melee bleed is... meleeing enemies IN venom/venom ash. Bleeding is very important to the Blademaster, as melee AND bleed kills will heal you, and the Blademaster has a powerful damage resistance skill that only works when a nearby enemy is bleeding. Also in case you didn't know the Bladmaster's powerful ult causes bleeding, even the tendrils from the Shock Chain skill. Needless to say, only being able to inflict bleed damage while in venom is... unreliable at best.

    So basically my suggestion is this; don't CHANGE any cards; there fine. Instead, give a 30 percent passive melee bleed bonus for Escape AND Horde. With the Horde perk however, lower the max Melee Bleed percent from 150 (!) to 120. (otherwise Blademaster would have 180 bleed damage percent which would be nuts.)

    Just a suggestion of course, this isn't game breaking or mandatory. Right now I just feel in escape Escape Blademaster really pales in comparison to the other Assault classes, and even the other melee focus classes.

    submitted by /u/Drag0n0932
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone use hivebuster skins in escape?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 11:54 AM PDT

    Whenever I play escape I use a character with a hivebuster skin, but I really don't see anyone else do this, so I'm just wondering if anyone else does this.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/BestScientist66
    [link] [comments]

    Gears Pro League Split 3 Phase 1 Week 2 LIVE NOW

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    Gears Pro League Split 3 Phase 1 Week 2 LIVE NOW

    📢 Gears Pro League Split 3 Phase 1 Week 2 LIVE 🔴NOW 🔔 at 🖥️ https://live.gearsofwar.com 👀 tune it to begin collecting points for viewing towards Team Syndrome weapon skins (Torque Bow, Longshot and EMBAR this week) and top earners from Phase 1 and 2 of Split will earn Black Steel Kait! 🔐

    Team Syndrome Torque Bow, Longshot and EMBAR

    submitted by /u/AceSMcCloud
    [link] [comments]

    I'm pretty sure Desert Armor/Savage Swarm Grenadier is using the icon of some E-Sports Swarm Grenadier.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 10:36 PM PDT

    It definitely isn't the Desert Armor/Savage Swarm Grenadier in the picture so I have to assume it's an E-Sports skin off how it looks.

    submitted by /u/Pancreasaurus
    [link] [comments]

    Acto III - Plano De Cohete [Parte 1] | Gears 5

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 10:19 PM PDT

    Broken achievement Gears of war 3

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 06:32 PM PDT

    So I finished gears with my friend and we did it on hardcore mode, so we finished today and I didn't get the achievement for completing on hard core and normal. So, I go back and 2 chapter didn't save on act 2. So I did that again, got the achievement, but I didn't get the hardcore Achievement so when I go back to check it says almost everything was done on "normal". Has this happened to anyone?

    submitted by /u/ThiccPickle12
    [link] [comments]

    Is the game crashing more or is it just my imagination?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 08:20 PM PDT

    I've noticed with the OP7 update involving the mechanics turret I crash a lot when using it. I've never had an in game ultimate crash my game until the OP7 update. Today I've played 5 games on Blood Drive and I've crashed twice while using the turret. I don't know if this an issue with game or the Series X or if this just happenstance but it's getting annoying being booted back to the dashboard halfway through a game.

    submitted by /u/R0b0man
    [link] [comments]

    The New ESports Skins...

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 03:15 PM PDT

    General questions here so forgive me if this is something that's been asked before.
    I just started watching the ESports Gears games so I can get the new weapon skins. I accessed the games and am watching it on my PC.
    1) Is there a way I can check to see the accumulated time I have?
    2) Since I logged onto my Microsoft account to have access, if I want to chat I need to be logged into my Twitch account. If I switch to Twitch, will that disconnect me from my Microsoft account and not allow me to get the time needed to get the new weapon skins?
    Thanks in advance for the answers.

    submitted by /u/Komikino
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 5 is going on sale June 11th.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    Guest Characters

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 11:22 AM PDT

    I know this topic has been beat to shit, but recently, Microsoft may have hinted (and this is still a big "IF"), that Dead Space is getting either a sequel or the remaster treatment.

    If this is true, I would love nothing more than to have Clarke and the only necromorph I could think of working would just have to be the pre-stage turning of the human, like in DS3 or setting like it.

    I know its a long shot and honestly I'm just just ecstatic to see this happen at all, it's literally one of my favorite series, but this would be a badass crossover.

    submitted by /u/CuckNorrisJr
    [link] [comments]

    What?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    Ranked OP 7 movement

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 12:26 PM PDT

    Is it just me or doesn't ranked feel so slow compared to social and private matchmaking? It almost feels like two different tunings?

    submitted by /u/WillisTooSmooth47
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment