• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 10, 2021

    Gears of War | The AI kicked into overdrive mode and started lobbing grenades with 100% accuracy

    Gears of War | The AI kicked into overdrive mode and started lobbing grenades with 100% accuracy


    The AI kicked into overdrive mode and started lobbing grenades with 100% accuracy

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 06:23 AM PDT

    The new ranking system be like

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 08:24 AM PDT

    I am a new Gears player

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 03:49 AM PDT

    Is there anything I should know before staring to play multiplayer?

    submitted by /u/LukeyPearcey
    [link] [comments]

    Gears community proving once again why it's mostly full of people who have no clue what tf they want.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 07:12 PM PDT

    Remember when Escalation got removed from ranked in gears 5 and everyone was begging for it to come back. And remember when people were asking for execution to come back and possibly even make it a ranked mode in gears 5? And now look at the situation. Escalation is dead on arrival and execution was populated for about the first 2-3 weeks. Way to go guys a good handful of you have proved yet again that TC isn't the problem all the time with this franchise and that it's you the ones who ask for shit they dont even want. Can't say TC dont listen to the fans anymore cause they have done since op4 but due to the inconsistency of the community these 2 heavily requested gamemodes are pretty much dead, good on you. Really does show that the gow communtiy hasn't changed since 2008 doesn't it?

    submitted by /u/Realistic-Dust-5891
    [link] [comments]

    Dammit JACK!

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 02:36 PM PDT

    I miss this…

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 11:09 PM PDT

    Legend says this kantus is still waiting for his match to start.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 07:48 PM PDT

    Tech brutal deathcore band inspired by gears

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 07:46 AM PDT

    There is new band with members of aborted and hideous divinity with gears based lyrics:

    https://hammerofdawnmetal.bandcamp.com/album/ketor

    submitted by /u/proff13
    [link] [comments]

    Dose anyone know how good this is? It's a lot so I want to make sure it's worth the money and it doesn't have any issues like buttons not working or it registering twice. And I'm wondering how good the battery life is.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 07:58 PM PDT

    Can anyone join anything in multiplayer?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 03:04 PM PDT

    It just stops matchmaking in any game mode

    submitted by /u/Sadbutrue777
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished Gears of War on 360 with my dad and I was impressed!

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 01:29 PM PDT

    I'm not going to sit here and say that I'm not easily impressed or anything like that. I had just been stuck in a cycle recently of playing games that either weren't all that great or absolutely sucked (new games that I haven't played before mind you.) Enter my 360 and Gears of War. Picked up my 360 a few months ago mostly to see what I missed out on (grew up with PlayStation) and got Gears 1-3 and Halo 3-Reach on it. Halo was eh, fun but super overrated in my opinion (liked ODST, Reach was ok and 3 kind of sucked, sorry) but I was really interested in Gears of War. After playing it, I was impressed! Why don't I hear anyone talk about this game?

    I found the game to be pretty fun, although there were a ton of weird plot points they ignored throughout the story, like what was going on in the prison at the beginning (but that might have been on us because we accidently skipped a few cutscenses.) Anyway, I really liked this game for the gameplay. Reminded me a lot of Army of Two, which I know came later but we played it first. I liked the Squad system, reminded me of Killzone in a way, and I found the overall environments to be pretty fun and engaging. I guess my big complaints are; the Berserker sections kind of sucked, controls were a little clonky at times, especially in said Berserker sections, and in some timed sections, that one part where Finix and Dom split up but are basically side by side in the caves was kind of dumb, and I wasn't a big fan of the chainsaw not working after I got shot and just kind of left me trapped. But overall I had a lot of fun with the first game. I'm shocked that not only Xbox but most Xbox fanboys don't talk or hype this game up, when it is CLEARLY much better than Halo. I can't wait to play Gears of War 2, and hopefully 3 and RAAMs shadow, if I can ever get the season pass to work. If I like them, than I'll check out Judgment and 4! Like, I am impressed. Xbox has a game, that not only made me want to get a 360, but actually made me glad I got a 360 for it!

    submitted by /u/Admirable_Elk_965
    [link] [comments]

    What other games would you recommend to a Gears of War fan?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 09:36 PM PDT

    This comes to games that play simular to Gears of War for people who love Gears and is after something similar.

    submitted by /u/SparklyChain
    [link] [comments]

    What TANK class is your favorite and share your setup.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 04:05 PM PDT

    This is the first of four polls. Out of the winners I'll do one that represents each. :).

    I love seeing what people enjoy. Choose your favorite.

    For me it's Gunner.

    Setup: Heavy capacity, Heavy Charger, Flash Freeze (underrated card), Reflect Shredder, Heavy Shell.

    *boss ready setup.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Rod2099
    [link] [comments]

    Recently finished replaying the OG Gears of War

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 08:58 AM PDT

    Here's some things I've learned/remembered while replaying the OG Gears of War:

    -Baird's character model is ugly

    -Anya looks like a hamster whereas in the ultimate edition she looks like blonde Beyonce

    -How many bullets it used to take to kill a Locust and a Boomer

    -Boomers didn't instantly die if you dropped the hammer of dawn on them

    -Berserkers are scary at any age

    -Gnasher was alot louder

    -When you chainsawed a locust, it looked like they were having a seizure

    -Boltok sounds different

    -RAAM straight up kills Minh, whereas in the ultimate edition he revved up his lancer and tried to chainsaw RAAM. This was probably a reference to the RAAM's Shadow DLC for Gears of War 3 when Alicia tried to chainsaw RAAM but he killed her

    -The Cole Train's WOOOO are still crisp

    -Gears of War rat

    -Corpser fight is alot easier than I remember

    -Kryll would kill you in like a half second

    submitted by /u/Lo-Fi_Kuzco
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a explaination for LEDs in the lore?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    Why does the lancer get red ligthing when used by a Locust but blue when used by a Gear? Is there like a hand regconition system installed?

    submitted by /u/thinkingboi9
    [link] [comments]

    Fan made Gears of War novel feedback poll

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 07:55 PM PDT

    I'm writing a novel called "Gears of War: Exile" which is based on the cancelled Gears game of the same name. What would you guys think of a Stranded group that worships the Locust horde as a minor threat in the novel?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/EpicEthan1029
    [link] [comments]

    Why is teleporting when downed still a thing

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    Quad

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 03:18 PM PDT

    Im still pissed off by the fact that they decided to kill Dom in GOW3 and that was 2011

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 03:41 PM PDT

    He commits suicide to save the group

    submitted by /u/Unfair-Scarcity-69
    [link] [comments]

    Did Clayton survive at the end of gears of war 5?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 12:40 PM PDT

    You don't see him in the last cutscene no matter what choice you made. Curious to see what you guys think.

    submitted by /u/greenbirdsandredeyes
    [link] [comments]

    Gears Pro League Split 3 Phase 1 Day 4 (Day 2 of Week 2) LIVE NOW

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 02:01 PM PDT

    Gears Pro League Split 3 Phase 1 Day 4 (Day 2 of Week 2) LIVE NOW

    📢 Gears Pro League Split 3 Phase 1 Day 4 (Day 2 of Week 2) LIVE 🔴NOW 🔔 at 🖥️ https://live.gearsofwar.com 👀 tune it to begin collecting points for viewing towards Team Syndrome weapon skins (Torque Bow, Longshot and EMBAR this week) and top earners from Phase 1 and 2 of Split will earn Black Steel Kait! 🔐

    Team Syndrome Torque Bow, Longshot and EMBAR

    submitted by /u/AceSMcCloud
    [link] [comments]

    Do you guys think load outs should return?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    I liked the variety of load out weapons in judgement and would like to see a similar system return in the next game, it should be balanced so the primaries aren't too good but useable

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/drj1mmybrongus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment