• Breaking News

    Monday, October 12, 2020

    Gears of War | Why yes I do indeed use the Lancer, how could you tell?

    Gears of War | Why yes I do indeed use the Lancer, how could you tell?


    Why yes I do indeed use the Lancer, how could you tell?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    my patience is running thin

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    Outsiders (Kait, and Mac)

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    This was said back before Octus left TC. I hope he passed along the feedback and that they plan on bringing this character back still. Please TC bring back the original elite drone design in gears 5.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 01:45 AM PDT

    Take me back to Gears 3

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    Cleaned out my dad's old storage unit and found these guys in there! Pretty sure they're circa 2009 and 2010 respectively. R.I.P ToysRUs and their exclusive figure deals ��✌️

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    Kait and Gabe will interact

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    What’s up with Gabe’s Gears 5 face? He looks sickly. Cheeks aren’t full, and his beard is thin.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    Whats something about the lore of the gears of war franchise you find wierd

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    Ex: so theres rocket technology that sends a lazer into orbit, helicopters both attack type and troop carrier, mech suits, advanced a.i with humanoid robots, cloaking tech, and all futuristic technology but the only plane to exist (to my knowledge) is the condor a troop carrier/ bomber and thats it no plane type fighters to maintain air superiorty or ground attack planes to provide ground support it just doesn't make sense.

    submitted by /u/TwoAntir299
    [link] [comments]

    Salvation in Sera ��

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    Chances of Locust and AI improvements next season?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 03:13 AM PDT

    Emphasis on AI improvements. GoW4 had some of the AI in the series. Drone elites would rush and execute you on the spot with a gnasher. But now it seems like they barely apply any pressure to you and wait about 10 minutes before they execute you while down. Even besides AI, things are just too easy. In GOW4 a up close gnasher killed you. Did not down you, killed you. Love the game. But please, return horde to its glory. Locust would help this.

    Plus classic maps or bigger maps. None of these maps are really horde viable like classic maps were.

    Really hope the coalition comes through here

    submitted by /u/Armani201
    [link] [comments]

    Meme Mondays (October 12, 2020)

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    {End user should never see this text.}

    {Contact u/CthulhuMadness for more information}

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    When should I play gow judgement?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    I'm trying to play through all the gears games to get familiar with the story but I can't find anywhere which game comes before judgement in release date. Could someone tell me the order? Also, will gears tactic have it's own story ? Would appreciate an answer

    submitted by /u/shfww
    [link] [comments]

    If I own gears tactics on steam and have already completed the game do I have to play the tutorial again to get Gabe in gears 5 on 17th?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    I own both games on steam connected to one Microsoft account

    submitted by /u/Sirupybear
    [link] [comments]

    FAQ/Guide for new players!

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    I created a little Handbook with the intention of helping new players learn about the game. I plan to add more questions and a Tips/Tricks section for people that want to know what the best way to obtain cards is for example.

    I also want to make little 10 second videos that explain MP terms like "wallbouncing" since new players undoubtedly don't understand wtf is going on when someone rushes at them like this.
    So far, the guide is not impressive and it might not help many players, which is why I want to ask for feedback/suggestions/questions that you feel should be in there!

    I wasn't sure if I should make this a doc or type every question in here, if I need to take down the post I'll just do the latter and keep the doc updated just in case.

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H4SRGDWimM4f8rZ31-F7opFnDifDMs07mi_ZmbVU-ik/edit?usp=sharing

    Edit: Will also make the guide in spanish to make sure it helps as many people as possible.

    submitted by /u/RobinXTharja
    [link] [comments]

    Smoke is Stupid

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    The amount of times I have died because I thought i was safe behind smoke and the opponent has no smoke on their screen is rage educing.

    submitted by /u/Retardo214
    [link] [comments]

    Event gamemodes in private

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    Why TC don't bring event gamemodes in private matches? I mean, that would be hella fun if me and the homies can start a private osok or golden gun match everytime we want. Ok, i know that this will remove from tc something "new" to add every week. But for real i think that would be a good move to bring something fun like the event gamemodes always available

    submitted by /u/FrigoInutile
    [link] [comments]

    Hey matchmaking problems

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    Every time i try to join a game it kicks me off and say im currently suspended from matchmaking but it dont say till when or time ??any info ?

    submitted by /u/trippyhype
    [link] [comments]

    This has happened to me a few times, but only when I'm playing very well. Could someone be booting me from the game?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    A criticism on gears ue campaign difficulty

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    So I've been trying to finish gears ue on insane and it's not bad it's just not good when it comes to difficulty and the reason I say this is because making the enemies have more health just makes the game repetitive and doesnt really add to the difficulty it just makes you sit there for longer to kill someone but I am fine with them doing more damage and it would be better if they had smarter ui when on harder difficulties but no anyway I just wanted to say this because it just makes the game longer for no reason because your shooting aimlessly for so long

    submitted by /u/SammyTheBolt
    [link] [comments]

    Free Gears 5 Supply Drop code. Hope you enjoy it!

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    About the Gears of war drawings I'm doing, may be delayed a little

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 05:21 AM PDT

    Hey guys, is me Kalfrotz the guy who draws weird Gears of war stuff. I know I did a poll a week or two ago drawing Lizzie without her helmet and then saying that I'll gender bend the Carmines, but I'm having troubles with myself I don't know if I am experiencing depression but I'm suffering from anxiety and the anxiety is too much for me and when I think that it's gone it comes back worse it's like my anxiety goes to certain topics, the past week I've been afraid of losing my creations through storage space, then my anxiety went to dying, and now my anxiety is on not going to heaven when I die and christianty. And It feels am like I'm suffering mentally and it hurts my head and it feels like I can't take it anymore. I know keep crying and I have panic attacks

    I've been talking to family and friends, it helps but my anxiety comes back. My family and friends are very worried for me and I've been told that I need a therapist and medicine for my anxiety

    It feels like I'm stuck and my anxiety was so bad that when I went back home on Thursday I felt like a husk of myself, I didn't know what I wanted to do. It felt like I didn't want to play games, i didn't feel like drawing, and I didn't know what I wanted to watch. And just so scared and my anxiety feels like it's tearing me apart and so confused about things about christianity and it feels like I'm saying that It's lying but I don't want to go to hell when I die. I'm just really afraid and my anxiety is too much. So that's why I'm going to delay the whole poll drawings.

    submitted by /u/Kalfrotz
    [link] [comments]

    Why can't I use the golden Lancer and Hammerburst in Gears 2?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    So I have the Complete Collection, I can access all the maps and the Road to Ruins chapter but I can use the golden Lancer in Horde mode and I don't know why. I also do not have the golden skin unlocked in Gears 3.

    submitted by /u/Alejjandro0
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment