• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 11, 2020

    Gears of War | I was messing around with a photo editing app when I realised that Clayton still has the mark of the bullet shot at his head from the stranded sniper in Gears 3 on his helmet

    Gears of War | I was messing around with a photo editing app when I realised that Clayton still has the mark of the bullet shot at his head from the stranded sniper in Gears 3 on his helmet


    I was messing around with a photo editing app when I realised that Clayton still has the mark of the bullet shot at his head from the stranded sniper in Gears 3 on his helmet

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    News about Gabe Diaz in gears 5 multiplayer

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    The first gears wasn’t a horror game, but it still used it quite a bit and used it well! The Beserker still haunts my dreams

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 03:56 AM PDT

    Finish the tutorial for gears tactics to unlock Gabe Diaz with the launch of op 5 free!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    My neca collection, I have an addiction

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    Long before OP4, I was working on a store update for 5. Thankfully, Op4 answered followed what I was doing.. Mostly.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    I was messing around with my character roster when all of the sudden I got this. Looks kinda cool, I mean if it were a skin I'd get it

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 10:18 PM PDT

    Gears of War art by Hydro74

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Cheeky little 4-man. The Gnasher feels great in Gears 5.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    I was lucky enough to speak to Dana Sissons for a while. Here's the result!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    Not the best but thought it'd be appreciated here.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    In the Operation 4 Explained Video, you can see a DLC tab. Hopefully a hint for Op5?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    Gears Tactics Console Launch

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    God I love grinding out Master Horde Frenzy and getting all greens

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    How’s Gears 5 Versus?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    Big fan of Gears of War here. I played every Gears game and I still love them. I tried played Gears 5 versus during first week and it was a terrible experience. I play Gears 4 every couple of weeks and I'm slowly noticing that the community is dying slowly, which is sad. Is Gears 5 better than it was on launch? How does it compare to previous Gears versus? I need to find an active Gears versus that I can play and enjoy

    submitted by /u/Kurram
    [link] [comments]

    Chrome Steel Karn coming (?)

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    what happened to fahz's leg?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 03:42 AM PDT

    Did I miss some dialogue during the game where he says what happened? I'm really curious

    submitted by /u/theamazingclaptrap
    [link] [comments]

    It’s been a while. What are people thinking for the ending of 5 and story of 6? (Spoilers!)

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 11:39 PM PDT

    Primarily Del or JD of course.

    Realistically, they will either pick a canon...

    Or write off the survivor (in act 1 they go to handle their own small team and you meet them again in the final battle) this avoids having them both around. Makes sense, they'll need both voice actors around and to animate both characters fully for MP anyway.

    So which are we thinking? If there is a canon who do you think it will be? They could avoid books with either character, or alternate, or again; pick a canon. So really there is no way to gauge it that I know it, but I know I have a preferred story like I'm sure everyone does.

    submitted by /u/Thisisalsomypass
    [link] [comments]

    Daily Discussion (October 11, 2020)

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    This daily thread is for random discussion and quick questions. Feel free to discuss anything from gears to gaming in general.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Started playing GoW Ultimate recently and Berserker is just as terrifying as i remember lmao

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    Operation 5 is only a little over a month away. What characters and maps are you hoping to see from past Gears?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    Choose 3 characters and 3 maps.

    submitted by /u/Jakeupload
    [link] [comments]

    Good accounts?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    Anybody got any good insta / YouTube accounts with some solid content?

    submitted by /u/Adrone93
    [link] [comments]

    Creating a FAQ/Guide for people

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    Just like the title says, after still meeting new people wondering how to get character skins or asking what Escape was, where to get cards and so on, I decided to make a sort of guide or FAQ to help new and old members of the community.

    This being said, I wanted to hear any questions or doubts people might have to start creating this guide.

    submitted by /u/RobinXTharja
    [link] [comments]

    Why can't bots use different skins?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 03:51 AM PDT

    I feel like it would be cool to see bots have different skins in the game. In PvE or PvP with bots, I don't understand why all the bots have default character and weapon skins. Would it not be easy enough to make it so that all the bots have all the skins and it changes it up every game?

    I think it would be cool to get to see all the skins in action on the bots. Even if it were limited to having the weapon skins be all the same for each bot so it doesn't look too randomised I think it would be cool to see lots of different character and weapon skins on them. I think it would really work in PvE especially but imo everywhere.

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/iSikhEquanimity
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment