• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 10, 2020

    Gears of War | Title Update 10 - Patch Notes

    Gears of War | Title Update 10 - Patch Notes


    Title Update 10 - Patch Notes

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    This is for someone who requested it

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    Free XP weekend (6x XP)

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    This letter just gives me the exact vibes the books gave (GoW4)

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    I was wondering if somebody who is good at editing could make this purple (art credit goes to GucciPoPtartS101)

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    How well written is the story for Tactics? Is it better or worse than Gears 4,5

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    Just reinstalled and ready to hop into my first game in months. Aw man, it's good to be back!

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    Old gow 4 clip

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    This is bullshit

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    So I tried to join 2 matches of 2v2 gnashers ranked and then it kicked me both times now I have a suspension.

    submitted by /u/Fast_Independent_901
    [link] [comments]

    6xp gone as quick as it came?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    Was doing a few matches and noticed the XP multiplier reverted from 6 back down to 2 with boost. Anyone else having this issue? It would be a big bummer if the 6XP wasn't intentional.

    submitted by /u/PayterG
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 5 audio directional sound problem?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    I don't exactly know what to call it, but only in gears 5, sound only comes from the direction I'm looking in, and any other sound from other directions is extremely quiet and muffled and just leads me open to sires flanking. Any help?

    submitted by /u/unsaturatedfats
    [link] [comments]

    Re up rewards

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    So I just got to re up 19 and the reward was the Art Deco retro lancer? I'm not sure if it's a glitch but I don't think an item from the store should be a re up reward. If anyone knows why or if they changed it please clarify.

    submitted by /u/Joeycool9090
    [link] [comments]

    The store will update on Monday this time around (4am PT)

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    COG Enlistment — Find Teammates | Week of October 09–October 16, 2020

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    Post up your gamertags to make some new friends this week! Please use the following format:

    • Game: (Which gears game you want to play.)
    • Gamertag: (Your gamertag.)
    • Type: (Professional? Casual? Scrim? Horde?)
    • Region: (Your timezone or general geographic area.)
    • Time: (When you are free to play.)
    • Platform: (PC/Xbox One/360)

      You can also check out r/GearsLFG to find teammates any day of the week.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone think this new escape hive is too hard?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    I don't mean that as a bad thing, as a pve main who plays the new hives every week, this is the kind of challenge i love, I've never struggled this much. I've failed it around 20 times and every time i fail, it just gives me more motivation to try again! Btw im referring to inconceivable/master difficulty (cause those are the only difficulties that really matter anyway).

    submitted by /u/Uchijav
    [link] [comments]

    What headset do you use to play gears?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:26 AM PDT

    Wired, wireless? Mic, without mic?

    submitted by /u/happygrammies
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody want to play horde on gears 3?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:24 AM PDT

    Just tryna do waves 1 to 50 in 1 go, i always get to 40 solo and die from brumaks :/ gtag: Sinister Norm

    submitted by /u/Several-Ad-1650
    [link] [comments]

    Just getting back into gears of war in general, new to gears 5 and this happened lmao (I'm the Benjamin)

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    Gnasher inconsistency really needs to be fixed

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    The gnasher in this game is so god damn inconsistent with people shooting each other at gib range at the same exact time and one being gibbed and the other only taking 86% is really really old, the gib range either needs to be increased or the spread of the gnasher needs to have it's spread wider so it's not a freaking slug shotgun until mid-range. I have so many "how the hell did that not hit?" moments from this game more than any other Gears game and it's really sad because I'm a huge Gears fan, but this shotgun is making me rip my hair out with how inconsistent it is. Does anyone else feel this way about it?

    submitted by /u/BreadbinTV
    [link] [comments]

    October 8th Developer Stream Highlights & Impressions

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    Playing the corners

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    Campaign coop

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    So I decided to run through all the gears of War games and im starting with judgment. If anyone want to play coop with me you can add my gt... DTAE21

    submitted by /u/TeddyKak
    [link] [comments]

    Final question for Cole

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    Do you use 'All the Glory' or 'Inner Fire' card in your setup?

    submitted by /u/leandrozx17
    [link] [comments]

    Missing content For UE! Plz help!

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    Bought the deluxe edition. Not the golden Hunter, golden miner, or savage kantus in my manage games section. Would like to play this because 5 stinks but I want the characters I paid for and liked since 3. please help

    submitted by /u/http_dante
    [link] [comments]

    Character skins

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    Hear me out, what if the coalition just gave us all what we want and include all of the previous character skins from all previous Gears of war games. I just think it's weird that Anya, Tai, Dizzy, and other variants of the COG gear aren't available in gears 5. Like, I would happily pay some cash to play as tai or dizzy in horde again. But hey, what do I know, I'm not a game developer. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

    submitted by /u/njmileski
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment