• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 19, 2020

    Gears of War | Daily Discussion (January 19, 2020)

    Gears of War | Daily Discussion (January 19, 2020)


    Daily Discussion (January 19, 2020)

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 02:05 AM PST

    This daily thread is for random discussion and quick questions. Feel free to discuss anything from gears to gaming in general.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Thought you guys might enjoy my newest tattoo

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:08 PM PST

    Definitely the craziest thing I’ve ever done or seen

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 11:13 AM PST

    Managed to get my old account back and now I’m gonna have some fun :)

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:26 AM PST

    Went to go see "Under Water" last night and these deep sea suits reminded me of something �� Regardless it was a great movie.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 12:51 PM PST

    Ah, some culture at last

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 01:26 AM PST

    COG symbol spotted in the very center of my city and what happened then, an emergence hole

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 04:33 AM PST

    Brumak’s main menu theme (Exhibit)

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:05 PM PST

    It's be really nice to have Gow3 golden Gear again. I liked his voice.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:58 PM PST

    Just wanted to share how beautiful the Vasgar menu theme is.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 04:25 PM PST

    Spoiler? know it probably sounds preposterous but back when we got the first teaser I low key thought JD was turning into a swarm/locust. Anyone else get the vibe? ��

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 06:23 PM PST

    I just had some of the best randoms. Communication, and knew what to do. And this was on insane.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 04:45 PM PST

    Can we talk about how tdm and koth have 100 people in masters but guardian only has 3? Why is it that I go 8/1 in guardian and win 3-0 and get this horse cock. Guardian is so busted rn for ppl in diamond

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:20 PM PST

    Pyro cog unit?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:37 PM PST

    ♤Has there been any Pryo cog units just made for well ya know, torching the locust and Hive? ♤ An if so how long have they been around? ♤Is there concept someone can share with me? ♤If not can I go spend like five hours drawing what I'd hope it would look like if there were some?

    I hope if there any artist out there you'd draw some too cause my brain won't rest til I have this thought at rest.

    Cog #Pyro #Flamethrower #Incendiary

    submitted by /u/Minr_Inco
    [link] [comments]

    TC can you please add the full "War Machine" map from 4 into Gears 5

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:20 PM PST

    TC can you please add the War Machine map from 4 into Gears 5.

    We already have a smaller section of the map in 2v2 Gnasher. It would be awesome to have the full version for Horde and vs. I always liked the map and would love to play it in 5

    submitted by /u/Superflyt56
    [link] [comments]

    A Little luck, a little skill.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 10:33 AM PST

    Sometimes you gotta do it to em

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 12:09 PM PST

    INTIMATE COMBAT

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:26 AM PST

    Is anyone else surprised that we didn't see a kestrel once during the gears 5 campaign?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 03:34 PM PST

    Since we're getting the kantus soon, what other locust do you guys wanna see in the game?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 10:04 AM PST

    With the soon to be added kantus coming in the game that marks 4 locust we can play as. What other locust do you guys wanna see come into the game? I'd really like to play as a theron guard. I'd love for a helmetless version too. Just like how the swarm hunter got a no mask version.

    submitted by /u/Owain_Unczur
    [link] [comments]

    Offline play/bots

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 04:09 PM PST

    So I kinda left the series after GoW2, did not like 3/4. Looking at getting back into Gears.

    What kind of options does GoW5 have in regards to offline (no internets, not just private) bots? Horde? Custom matches?

    If so, how hard are they? GoW4 bots were incredibly easy on the highest difficulty versus GoW2. Making me believe they lowered it to deter you from playing offline...

    submitted by /u/LordOfWar1775
    [link] [comments]

    Rainbow swirl enforcer

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:45 PM PST

    I have this skin and it says store on it.. I know I didn't buy it or even see it in the store though. Anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Danklord-Tezzy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment