• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 18, 2020

    Gears of War | COG Enlistment — Find Teammates | Week of January 17–January 24, 2020

    Gears of War | COG Enlistment — Find Teammates | Week of January 17–January 24, 2020


    COG Enlistment — Find Teammates | Week of January 17–January 24, 2020

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 02:05 AM PST

    Post up your gamertags to make some new friends this week! Please use the following format:

    • Game: (Which gears game you want to play.)
    • Gamertag: (Your gamertag.)
    • Type: (Professional? Casual? Scrim? Horde?)
    • Region: (Your timezone or general geographic area.)
    • Time: (When you are free to play.)
    • Platform: (PC/Xbox One/360)

      You can also check out r/GearsLFG to find teammates any day of the week.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Could we please have this Kait skin again?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 01:10 PM PST

    Carmine Bros! Lmk what yall think!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 09:42 AM PST

    I really tried liking this game but im done.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 10:38 PM PST

    I really tried weathering out all the bullshit that is this fucking game but I just can't take it anymore.

    this game is broken beyond repair. gnasher is a shitshow. popshots don't work beyond point blank.
    hell even hard aiming! jesus. is this just m&k issue? I think so.

    I clearly had xxxDickHeadxxxx dead center on my sights and it doesn't do anything?
    all the guns in the game work fine except for the most important one? you know the one 80% of all players use. the fucking gnasher.

    I rarely ever get pissed off at gaming but this gears really did it for me.
    its so bad.

    how do you fuck something up so bad when the mechanics of gow 4 were already there and they were fine?

    if there is even a gears 6 it will be an even bigger shitshow. if the current developers making gears 5 is the same team that makes gears 6? you bet your ass it will be just as bad maybe even worse.

    maybe the gnasher only has 3 bullets by then and only the 3rd shot will do damage.

    I'm pissed because I love gears of war. I grew up with this shit and now it has become shitshow.

    I'll see you all in Gears 4 you guys. I'm done with 5

    submitted by /u/mr_darksidez
    [link] [comments]

    Not Clutch

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 08:49 AM PST

    Gears 6 Story Idea? (Gears 5 Spoilers included)

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:27 AM PST

    So in Gears 5, Kait goes through the whole fiasco of "im granddaughter of Myrah and i get headaches." Then Niles is like "lemme cut yo brain and you know longer can control the swarm." You find out, there's still Locust chillin in stasis still. I think would be pretty cool is maybe like Kait could lead the Locust remnants back at Mt. Kadar. Maybe some way they survived and just have this feeling that she must lead them and they follow her commands. I really hope it's more like Humans + Locust vs Swarm. The Swarm is just disgusting parasites that resembles nothing like a civilization but the Locust weren't really a hive mind like the Swarm. The Locust had religion, culture, jokes, social-structures, individual-ness etc. They're closer to human than they are to Swarm but that's just my opinion. And after the Swarm is destroyed, however that is done. Locust can go back to the hollow or be integrated with Seran society. I really miss my Locust and i would want them to have a big part in 6 since they're the OGs. I'm just spitballing this idea out there and would like to hear what you guys think.

    submitted by /u/Greekopolis-8166
    [link] [comments]

    Title Update 4 will release January 21st

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 01:54 PM PST

    WWE and Gears Partnership a one off?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 02:45 AM PST

    Was this only a one off for Batista? I remember reading a big article at the time about a partnership they had formed and it kind of hinted at future things but havent seen anything about it since. I was expecting something execution related at some point

    submitted by /u/zZIrishLegendZz
    [link] [comments]

    What's the point of being MVP if i go down in rank? TC?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 02:31 AM PST

    So the arm rip is technically in gears4, why is it not in gears 5?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 06:37 AM PST

    What u guys think???

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 06:42 PM PST

    What it's like to use a gnasher on mouse

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 12:15 AM PST

    Can someone edit this to say " the people i played versus with"?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 03:33 AM PST

    New to sub, question about Onyx Guard

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 03:33 AM PST

    Hell all I'm a die hard Onyx guard fan, so much so that when I heard there was a skin for playing him, I had to get the game. But I'm told that in order to unlock him, there are tours you have to go through. Which I don't mind at all. My question is I heard some people say he is not available anymore is this true? I'm not taking about the rare Onyx Guard skin(with the blue highlights) medley the regular skin.

    Much clarification would be helpful, Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/OnyxKnight1236
    [link] [comments]

    Tried to recreate this promotional image from Gears 5

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 10:18 AM PST

    I hate this games servers. That is all.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 12:37 AM PST

    Servers suck. Game is great. Loot crates are an expense that should have gone to servers...I'll see you on the Halo thread. Glad I got game pass and didn't pay for this game.

    submitted by /u/idontknow_something
    [link] [comments]

    I literally can not comprehend what just happened to me

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 12:04 PM PST

    Quick little clip.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 11:57 PM PST

    Fastest way to get EXP for new characters?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 04:15 PM PST

    I'm trying to get the cog soldier. 29k out of 60k to go. I hear horde is the best but maxes out giving me exp at like 1700? Pretty much stops at wave 20. Theres gotta be another way?

    submitted by /u/lleon117
    [link] [comments]

    Operation Fix Gears 5

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 11:31 AM PST

    This gmt. Is the gnasher fixed yet?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:14 PM PST

    Couple (tons of) questions about the "Master all Horde maps"

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:07 PM PST

    A) is there a way to get access to said difficulty for all maps? I have completed Master difficulty on Recclaimed, Lift, District, the Allfathers Arena and Vasgard, however it was b/C I joined games on said difficulty. Most of the other maps I haven't completed not even on Begginer, lol. Any tips on how to quickly unlock the ability to play all maps on Master?

    B) What's the difference between completting a map on Masters and "mastering" it? Because I have a map completed but isn't mastered..

    C) If A isn't possible and my best option is to Just keep joining games on Masters until I complete all the maps.. Any ways to find People willing to help out by setting the maps? Anyone willing to re do most of the maps on Masters? (maybe someone Who Just loves Horde or someone Who doesn't mind helping me out :/)

    D) Any tips on Kait for later waves? There is a point in which I can tell the Overkill no longer hits enemies and I Just stay Back and do nothing..

    submitted by /u/P4TiTuS
    [link] [comments]

    Let’s try execution, 40min wait for 110 ping and 3 quits within the first round can this game even get any worse?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 05:40 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment