• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 9, 2021

    Gears of War | I thinkJack is a sith lord

    Gears of War | I thinkJack is a sith lord


    I thinkJack is a sith lord

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 02:17 PM PST

    New Marcus skin

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 12:05 PM PST

    Never Relax Until the Last Man is Down

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 09:24 PM PST

    What does Reddit think of my gears of war painting I did

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 03:51 PM PST

    Ok but why does Keegan look like the Weeknd?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 11:05 AM PST

    TC Kilo appreciation post

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 11:21 AM PST

    Just wanted to say he seems like a really good guy who's trying his best. Like if you agree!

    submitted by /u/guntervonhausen
    [link] [comments]

    This Week In Gears - 8 February 2021

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 12:55 PM PST

    My sketch of the classic Gears Of War logo.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 08:16 PM PST

    JD attempts to fly into space

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 01:04 PM PST

    Re-up XP: Re-up 30 example (before & after)

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 02:25 PM PST

    I have to say it...

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 01:29 PM PST

    Gears of War is underrated. There I said it. No one talks about this franchise and about GoW 5 which should be different. It is amazing. Yeah I got it because of Live Gold but I am sad I waited this long to play it. I know it is just a shooter and it ain't special but it does what it needs to do. I am not the best at this game so if anyone wants to mentor me on my playthrough on hardest difficulty just pm me or comment. I do not have a mic and I mostly play on weekends and sometimes after 7pm GMT+1. And if you guys have any quick tips just leave them in comments. Thank you for reading my chit chat and have a nice day/night.

    submitted by /u/DrMister04
    [link] [comments]

    (Gears 5 spoiler) Kate had time to go to a hair salon amidst the swarm invasion.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 11:28 AM PST

    Cole had enough

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 06:25 PM PST

    Getting Kicked For No Reason

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 10:06 PM PST

    Why when I join a Gears 5 horde match do I get kicked out almost immediately.

    Depending on my class I may not like the starting weapons, so I'll buy one I do like from the fabricator.

    And even if I kill a boss, I'll get kicked right after. Sometimes I don't even get a chance to spawn, and I get kicked.

    It's not like I'm a low level or anything. I've re-upped 20 times, and play hard. I just don't understand it.

    Also, there seems to be some really weird obsession with certain people wanting to be the only person creating fortifications. And if I try I get kicked also... WTF?!

    Is this not a team effort? Especially on Master?

    Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/disthen
    [link] [comments]

    Me taking my lvl 10 Blademaster into Master horde

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 10:01 PM PST

    "I'm gonna try to stealth kill this scion"

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 06:14 PM PST

    The absolute nuttiest trick shot I have ever hit that I totally planned to do.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 12:35 AM PST

    New Xp reup chart

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 02:26 PM PST

    Quick sniper action

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 08:40 PM PST

    Hollow storm tai

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 11:25 PM PST

    Are we gonna be able to buy him with coins soon. Or will it be gone forever after this tour of duty? I hate doing tour of duty such a hassle!

    submitted by /u/Novak121611
    [link] [comments]

    Florida’s very own E-Day

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 07:24 AM PST

    Horde with ransoms is the absolute worst

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 08:25 PM PST

    I'm over it.

    First of all people drag the fabricator as far away from the taps as possible. Do they not get you need to set up near the taps so you can defend them and try and get as much energy as possible.

    Another thing I'm getting tired of is when everybody quits after getting wiped. Do you not know you'll just get to restart from the last wave. It's especially annoying when you get to wave 11 or 12 and people do it. You made it that far and you're really not gonna try one more time?

    submitted by /u/nashcameronn
    [link] [comments]

    Haven’t played gow in a long time, this was my first game back it feels good.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 12:51 PM PST

    One Map a Day Gears 5

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 03:22 PM PST

    I am not feeling having the same map for 24hrs and playing on it over and over! Anyone feel the same? It's annoying and you can get tired of the same. The only way to explore different maps on HORDE is custom. I feel custom becomes a 1997 Yahoo chat room. If you don't do what the creator says you get thrown out. We gotta get better.

    submitted by /u/infiniteomen
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment