• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 10, 2021

    Gears of War | Anya's hands are double XL

    Gears of War | Anya's hands are double XL


    Anya's hands are double XL

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 04:09 PM PST

    We’re getting freaky tonight

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 05:32 PM PST

    When you get an execution and your team mates join in

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 09:39 AM PST

    Chaddy Marcus tentacles

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 07:58 PM PST

    It will always have a special place in my heart

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 06:10 AM PST

    Can the devs PLEASE nerf the claw elite drones use in horde?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 08:40 PM PST

    There is nothing that downs my friends and I more than elite drones with the claw. The claw they use is AT LEAST as powerful as a scion full blasting you with a mulcher OR MORE POWERFUL than that. PLEASE LOOK AT IT because I swear the most deadly enemy in horde is a fucking elite drone with a claw

    submitted by /u/ChosenLukowaty
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got my collection on display!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 08:55 AM PST

    Finally able to get this adorkable skin outside the bundle

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 12:11 PM PST

    Game should be working now

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 02:15 PM PST

    Unintentional doble headshot with Torque Bow.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 08:35 PM PST

    New players welcome.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 02:24 AM PST

    Good day fellow Gears (2006 Vet here).

    As the game is currently a game for gold, we have a lot of new players jumping into a gears game maybe even for the 1st time. As we all know we do need new players too keep the game alive.

    So I am here to offer my services for any new players that needs assistance in the game. I am mainly a PvE player but I can hold my own in PvE if it is needed.

    Please feel free to add me my gamer tag is theHommer if you looking for someone to play with.

    submitted by /u/theHommer
    [link] [comments]

    Game seems jacked tonight, enemy team had a cole too

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 03:20 PM PST

    Anthology gears game

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 01:22 AM PST

    I recently replayed the campaigns of the series and remembered how much I love the prologue of gears 4 (the best part of the game imo)

    I really wish they did an anthology style game that spanned several different storylines with several different squads across the timeline. Basically just like the prologue but a whole game with 3 to 5 unique campaigns. Would be dope to get to explore more with Kim, Tai, Barric, Jace, Clayton, the Onyx guard, etc. And definitely a campaign where you play as RAAM and Jormad leading the horde against the lambent in the hollow then against the humans

    submitted by /u/colt4509
    [link] [comments]

    Today's re-up update!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 09:50 AM PST

    I am being dead serious here. I did not expect, nor see this coming. ����

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 01:39 PM PST

    Tell me why they look the same Gears!? ��

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 01:20 PM PST

    I just re-up'd 15 times because of the new re-up adjustments. Was this supposed to happen? I mean im happy im closer to max but it doesnt feel right just jumping so many levels

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 05:43 PM PST

    I'm sorry

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 07:15 PM PST

    Tc Twitter update on those with Re-Up issues

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 11:44 AM PST

    Did any1 else just received a 1 day boost?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 06:45 PM PST

    I just logged in a bit ago and have 22hours left. Wasnt I supposed to get 14days of boost?

    I have only re-up'd 2 times if that matters

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Tronator
    [link] [comments]

    Sam drawing by me. Instagram: @graysceal

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 06:26 AM PST

    Welcome to gears 5. also after the match started everyone was kicked and it made me a completely different character and I couldn't look at my cards

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 11:52 AM PST

    Why are the server issues today far worse than the ones on the first day of the Op 5? Did one of the hamsters powering their servers die?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 12:35 PM PST

    Anybody want to chip in for a second hamster?

    submitted by /u/Inactive_Account
    [link] [comments]

    Is Torque bow tag fun for anyone?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 06:26 PM PST

    I'm not bad with the torque, but I find it hard to use when existing for more than 2 seconds is a death sentence. Im playing more dead in spawn than I actually am shooting the fucking weapon. Who the hell thought this was a good idea?

    submitted by /u/Madrigal_King
    [link] [comments]

    ReUp Curves: Where We Started, Where We Are, & My Theory

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 10:49 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment