• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 11, 2021

    Gears of War | Lost my gun but I still have my giant hands

    Gears of War | Lost my gun but I still have my giant hands


    Lost my gun but I still have my giant hands

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 10:23 PM PST

    You can switch skin during character pick by pressing lb + rb

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 08:52 AM PST

    When you get revenge on the guy who executed you

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 08:57 PM PST

    First Time Hitting Masters in 2v2

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 11:24 PM PST

    Torque bow tag is a fun event, change my mind.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 07:38 PM PST

    I've seen a few complaints about this event so far, as if its some objectively bad event. I strongly disagree, the torque bow is possibly the most engaging gun in the franchise. And being on an equal playing field as everyone else, instead of the traditional lone torque bow spawn provides a unique and enjoyable challenge.

    Having to be careful about your shots is a core dynamic of the torque bow and I'm glad its maintained. If ammo was too readily available, or worse unlimited everyone would run around with fully charged torque bows drastically altering the dynamics. So ammo arguments fall short for me.

    I get that its not for everyone, but that's fine. Compulsive skin collectors have to accept that such a compulsion will force them to play modes they don't like sometimes. Doesn't make it a bad event. If you really don't enjoy torque bow duels, maybe reevaluate how much you care about skins that will probably be back eventually anyway. Are you even gonna use them?

    I'll grant the damage medal is disproportionate to the rest of the challenges and imo shouldn't have been included, but otherwise good event.

    submitted by /u/witchfuck
    [link] [comments]

    Heroic Kantus. What do you think?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 07:34 AM PST

    Hit him with the cha cha slide...

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 03:05 PM PST

    The versus is unplayable if 90% of the matches goes this way (solo experience)

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 03:32 PM PST

    Suggestion: Make the Swarm Playable in Co-Op vs AI

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 12:41 PM PST

    I love the game, I've always loved it. But there's still quite a few features missing from previous games that haven't been brought over into Gears 5. One thing that I feel like they could add fairly easily would be an option to let you choose to play as the Swarm or COG in a Co-Op match. This would add variety to bot matches so it wouldn't feel like the same thing over and over. I'm not expecting a miracle, but they could add this in during operation 6 at some point if they wanted to. It would be nice to earn progress for medals and objectives like this, because currently the only way to do so is going into public matches and hope your teammates don't quit early.

    (To clarify, I'm not great at the game, but I'm trying to get better at PvP. It just feels like matchmaking gets stacked against the Swarm 8/10. You'll be short three teammates, the COG will have one missing, and they'll have a full team before you get an extra teammate. So I would love to play as the Swarm without having to go tryhard and still get screwed over by the matchmaking process. This happened yesterday 2v5 in Torque Bow Tag.)

    submitted by /u/xGEARZ4LIFEx
    [link] [comments]

    Is bot walking broken in Gears 5? I feel like I get easier kills by just bot walking for some reason. Maybe it's just the newer players who aren't accustomed to this game series yet?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 09:30 PM PST

    If you were a gear during the locust war how do you think you would act

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 09:18 PM PST

    A totally fair and definitely not one-sided match in TDM

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 04:10 AM PST

    If you could bring one Carmine back to life who would it be

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 08:49 PM PST

    Finally decided to risk go for diamond, was onyx 1 and I lost the first game won the next then gave it a break then came back and went on a 8 game win streak and finally got diamond, not gonna touch this anymore ����

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 08:34 PM PST

    When you practice jumping, but never practice landing...

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 03:01 AM PST

    Are the rewards correct?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 02:01 AM PST

    I just got team ice gnasher for re-up 31 instead of the heroic enforcer?

    submitted by /u/Beersandcarmine
    [link] [comments]

    Ranked

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 01:41 AM PST

    I'm tired of playing with bots and need a team for gears 5 ranked KOTH anyone down for road to champions I'm currently onyx 3

    submitted by /u/FameFrenzy0
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 01:29 AM PST

    Can anyone please help me fight the matriarch boss

    submitted by /u/yopoka1617
    [link] [comments]

    Ranking System is NOT broken... lmao

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 12:57 PM PST

    Well then...

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 01:32 PM PST

    Iron man mode

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 12:35 AM PST

    Does anyone know what iron man mode is and do you loose progress if you use it.

    submitted by /u/yopoka1617
    [link] [comments]

    When your sniper builds a locker ...

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 12:08 AM PST

    ... IT IS THEIR LOCKER. IF YOU USE IT, STEAL THEIR GEAR, OR STEAL THE LOCKER ITSELF AND CARRY IT OFF, THEN THEY'RE GOING TO LEAVE THE GAME.

    Don't be worse than Fahz. Leave lockers other classes build alone.

    submitted by /u/vikingzx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment