• Breaking News

    Friday, March 6, 2020

    Gears of War | What's Up – March 5th 2020

    Gears of War | What's Up – March 5th 2020


    What's Up – March 5th 2020

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 11:21 AM PST

    Daily Discussion (March 06, 2020)

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 02:05 AM PST

    This daily thread is for random discussion and quick questions. Feel free to discuss anything from gears to gaming in general.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    How you think you sound when saying 'whooooo', and how you actually sound

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 02:51 PM PST

    Not as bad as it was a launch but still relevant

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 08:11 AM PST

    Insane Horde Rant

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 08:06 PM PST

    I'm sorry but why in the fuck do you get 9 green cards and 1 blue card for play all 50 rounds of Horde on Insane? Is there something I'm fucking missing or what?

    submitted by /u/DoughboyVasquez
    [link] [comments]

    If they made Gears 1, 2 & 3 Remastered for Series X, Would you buy it?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 01:53 PM PST

    We already got the Gears 1 ultimate for Xbox One but, what if they made a collection? Similar to the master chief collection for Halo 🤔🤔🤔.

    submitted by /u/MrVinRockz
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 5: Boomshot Scions can shoot over cover?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 12:56 AM PST

    This game is already really bad for the fact that, for whatever reason, you can shoot enemies over cover much more easily than in any Gears game to date, whether in multiplayer or versus AI. (Either the covers are shorter, the hitboxes are bigger, the radius for bullets/shells are bigger, or any combination of those.) But what's truly outrageous is your character being perfectly behind cover without any of your parts sticking out, and a Boomshot Scion can nail you like that. It's even worse for the fact that you can be at a higher place than them, and the explosion will still be enough to kill you perfectly behind cover.

    Is The Coalition ever gonna fix this, or... ?

    submitted by /u/-zanie
    [link] [comments]

    CURBSTOMP CHIBI RAAM! - reupload cause i fucked up, sry

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 05:10 PM PST

    What exactly do we know about Operation 3?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 04:09 PM PST

    I'll always be a hardcore Gears fan, I even defend this game all the time, but I'm stretched thin by the lack of any added content to the game. The worrisome part, is that there doesn't seem to be any hype generated for the new OP, and that can't be a good sign.

    I was in the last dev stream, and the only thing of note was when I asked about MP map editor and they said it was still on the to-do list; obviously, that might not even be an operation 3 feature.

    Aside from that, the only thing I know is that there are a few skins that are supposed to be in the ToD, which don't mean much to me because I hate grinding challenges and medals

    submitted by /u/ClusC
    [link] [comments]

    Stop waiting and just take the kill

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 11:10 AM PST

    Question

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 10:28 PM PST

    What are boosts and what do they do?

    submitted by /u/spark9879
    [link] [comments]

    The re-up rewards are shameful.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 01:05 PM PST

    Honestly. A desert camo for each individual gun for each re-up?

    It's not even a clean desert camo. It seems like one of those weapon skin conditions where the weapon's skin is very scratched and worn. It's not even "factory new". It looks awful and plain.

    It genuinely seems like something you could craft for 100 scrap. The pride omen skin looks cleaner and better than what you get for being a dedicated player, and you can get that within an hour of playing.

    submitted by /u/Taco-Bell-Fries
    [link] [comments]

    Oops.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 10:05 PM PST

    So in Gears 4 you get kicked for being idle as the leader while holding up but in 5 you can stay in spawn for multiple rounds and not get kicked?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 08:22 PM PST

    My friend and I went back to Gears 4 cause we were tired of playing bots and we were playing Guardian on Canals so I held up on the bridge on our side. I was looking left and right every couple of seconds to keep a look out but wasn't moving my player. Then all of a sudden I get kicked to the main menu and the message says I was kicked for idling.

    Meanwhile in Gears 5 I've seen people sit in spawn for an entire round, sometimes multiple rounds and never move but also never get kicked. I have seen people get kicked in 5 for being idle but it seems to take a lot longer for it to happen.

    submitted by /u/llDurbinll
    [link] [comments]

    Please Help

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 12:44 PM PST

    Gears 1 - Fish in a barrel: what do you do if you don't have enough grenades???

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 07:25 PM PST

    I am playing thru the ultimate edition and I load my checkpoint with 0 grenades in the fountain. There are 2 inside that I pick up but I need 4 to seal all the grub holes. I don't understand what I'm supposed to do.

    submitted by /u/bootcamper64
    [link] [comments]

    Baird totem - can you do the head shots in vs on a custom local vs game (against bots)? Or does it have to be public or co-op vs ai.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 06:16 PM PST

    Im asking for a friend, legit lol. I bought Baird, I think griding for it then griding to level up is a little ridiculous but my friend wants to grind.

    submitted by /u/RedditMike007
    [link] [comments]

    I really miss the old system

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 11:58 PM PST

    Remember when leveling up gained you characters, getting achievements gave you skins/characters. Grinding for medals that didn't have to be selected one at a time (I mean seriously TC) would lead to locust skins (Gold Miner, Golden Hunter, Kantus and the Savage Theron) and COG skins (Classic Marcus, Griffin). I'm honestly getting really sick of this pay to play system, the grinds are absolutely horrible, can't do all the task all at once. You have to selective pick one and grind it out. The Tour of Duty system is filled with bloodprays and banners not to mention weapon skins that are either red and blue or a skin that's shines with some effects.

    The fact there's even an option to buy all the characters (new one) that came out durning each operation should really open people's eyes to what TC is slowly making this franchise. I rather would have the crates from Gears 4 or Judgemnt than this shit.

    TC is breaking my heart right now, Gears 2 had a better unlock system. Let that sink in.

    submitted by /u/MyLateDroid101
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one who liked the old look for JD better. I wish they stuck with the Gears 4 design for the character.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 12:21 PM PST

    Character unlock kills not registering

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 02:35 PM PST

    Jermad for me. I can't get the final 3 cog headshots to register. I know similar issues have happened for many of you, what helped get the game to register the kills?

    submitted by /u/illini211
    [link] [comments]

    Gears of War Ultimate Edition Cog Tags

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 04:48 PM PST

    Is there a way to tell which specific cog tags I'm missing? Act 1 says 10/12 for the first comic but I can't figure out which 2 are missing (ie. which chapters they are in).

    submitted by /u/blairg8
    [link] [comments]

    No Developer stream today

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 02:58 PM PST

    10 second respawn time when teams mates have quit in KOTH is stupid should be reduced to like 3 seconds

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 01:16 PM PST

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Smudgey13
    [link] [comments]

    When will Gears 2 and 3 be released on PC?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 12:20 PM PST

    Also will gears 1 and 4 be moved to steam? I'm still having horrible crashes when playing gears 4 and get generic responses that don't solve the problem.

    submitted by /u/deathclonic
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment