• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 10, 2021

    Gears of War | The atmosphere in the first Gears was unmatched. This level still scares the hell out of me.

    Gears of War | The atmosphere in the first Gears was unmatched. This level still scares the hell out of me.


    The atmosphere in the first Gears was unmatched. This level still scares the hell out of me.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 03:19 AM PST

    Unpopular opinion: Gears 4 and 5 are ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS GAMES that do not deserve all the hate randos throw their way; both as level design, enemies, battles, (most) of the story; they do justice to the original franchise and that's just the facts

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 10:48 AM PST

    tired of the daily hate posts, "coalition take notes" whenever someone plays 1/2/3 again

    They did damn well as far as I'm concerned ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and I'm sure I'm hardly the only one who thinks that

    submitted by /u/joe_vanek
    [link] [comments]

    Jellybaird Jam!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 01:13 AM PST

    Special Delivery 101.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 12:00 PM PST

    Jack really needs a scorcher and ice cannon attachments

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 09:08 PM PST

    They would make him so much better

    submitted by /u/digidude140
    [link] [comments]

    So we killed the entire enemy team but the round didn’t end

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 05:20 PM PST

    Man my mom is neck deep in the lore XD

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 09:17 AM PST

    Entire FFA lobby gangs up on Ranked Aimbotter (What cheating looks like in Gears5)

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 09:37 PM PST

    That's a...different....way to die...

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 05:17 PM PST

    The Gnasher 2v2 experience in a nutshell

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 07:20 PM PST

    Captain Hoffman skin sounds like Marcus Fenix

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 03:49 AM PST

    I don't know if this is a bug or a really bad way to make Hoffman sound younger to match that skin but yea that specific Hoffman skin has Marcus's gameplay voice lines (reloading, chainsawing, etc.)

    submitted by /u/Seanpocalypse
    [link] [comments]

    Gears of War Wars???

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 10:34 PM PST

    Any chance that coalition will look into a RTS for gears like Halo did with the Halo Wars games

    submitted by /u/oO-fakee-Oo
    [link] [comments]

    Gears of War Pre-release COG Gear

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 12:06 PM PST

    This guy won a 3 v 1 after being even downed in GoW 3

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 07:30 PM PST

    Could we make a serious thread / request to know when TC will release the MKII? I'm tired of it being teased, an never been spoken of officialy. Thanks fams!

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 04:33 AM PST

    What is the Most Brutal Heavy Weapon Execution

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 12:51 AM PST

    Heavy Weapons are those used by two hands and welded by Scions.

    A link for seeing the executions: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7COIV-UBMEY

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Orphan-N-onion-Eater
    [link] [comments]

    Gnasher Changes

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 04:10 AM PST

    Now I'm not the one who loves huge Gib ranges or high poke damage but I think best tuning they could give for the damn busted gun that's plagued every title since G1

    Would be to use the gears 4 comp tuning the most poke it was able to do is 50% and huge drop off so the damn thing can't snipe as you are low

    While also reducing the gib range not to a short one but somewhat shorter then this known one

    As Kilo stated it was never changed but people all say it has I wanna know y'all's opinion on this.

    submitted by /u/Chinfu1189
    [link] [comments]

    I don't think niles is dead and in all honesty I wouldn't mind having a DLC where the queen just started realizing her power

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 05:23 PM PST

    What new feature do you want in Gears 6?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 11:44 PM PST

    What new features would you like to see in Gears 6? List some in the comments.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Savagemanu92
    [link] [comments]

    What is up with Control? 5v4 at times

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 03:05 AM PST

    Is anyone else noticing that Control seems to fill up one team to 5 players at times, and I've yet to see it go 5v5 but not uncommon for 5v4. Have they said anything about this?

    submitted by /u/Always_Targeted
    [link] [comments]

    Change ribbon requirements for horde frenzy, 30+medals in 50 waves is pretty easy, 30+ in only 12, a whole lot tougher.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 01:29 PM PST

    Server issues?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 02:56 AM PST

    Error:

    You have been removed from the game

    You have been Kicked from the Game

    What is happening? Everytime i try to join somewhere or even create a private escape session, this happens.

    submitted by /u/M4RHUN
    [link] [comments]

    I'm the required level but I don't have the horde card unlocked

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 03:37 PM PST

    The camera shake when sprinting with your character in gears 1-3 is a form of punishment for my brain. I don’t know how I played GoW so much when I was growing up without it stopping me.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 05:09 AM PST

    Anyone else played the original games recently?

    I still can't remember this being a problem in the XB360 era, I'm not sure if the excessive shake is caused by playing it through backwards compatibility, but if this gameplay is the same as back when I first played the games then I must've developed a weak chimp brain.

    I completed the trilogy again on casual difficulty just to go through the story again and to check out the scenery since I'd not played them in years. I recommend casual if you want to just get through the story in one day, was excellent risk free walking around Gnashing everything.

    it was great but when I first started GoW1 on my journey to mordor and pressed the sprint button my brain was like "Nope, this does not work. Look away." it was genuinely sore for me to look at.

    On all three games if I tried to sprint it looked like there was an earthquake happening, so I spent near enough the entire trilogy walking or repeatedly tapping 'A' to leap when I wanted to get a move on (wall bouncing helped too, looked a bit silly but was good).

    I never get headaches and especially not from playing video games but I wouldn't have survived 3 minutes of that never mind 3 games worth, probably end up having a stroke if I tried.

    Does the shake effect cause issues for anyone else or am I alone with my earthquake allergy? It's definitely not an issue for me on the newest titles

    submitted by /u/qwertymnbvcu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment