• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 9, 2021

    Gears of War | This Week In Gears - 8 March 2021

    Gears of War | This Week In Gears - 8 March 2021


    This Week In Gears - 8 March 2021

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 10:35 AM PST

    Thank you for your service

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 10:32 AM PST

    Was watching family guy and found this

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 04:29 PM PST

    perfect meme template for overused joke

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 01:02 PM PST

    Lancer Spotted in latest episode of Family Guy

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 02:58 AM PST

    *Campaign Spoiler* The Oprah interview that needs to happen

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 12:50 PM PST

    A Request - Inconceivable Queue is Horrendous

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 02:03 AM PST

    TC, I really can't keep doing this Inconceivable queue... (I find this guilty of Advanced too, but I'll keep it focused.)

    I have a few level 20s and a few 19s I like to use when a daily challenge comes along and I have no strengths to help randos to achieve higher levels... If the modifiers don't suit any build I'm working towards, that's fine... I take my lvl 20 and go into Horde ready to help someone else out and get some needless progression my way. "For the Horde!"

    Yet constantly, when I've spent a chunk of coin, or have a lower-level class build to take into standard inconceivable... I queue for Horde Frenzy - Inconceivable and I get thrown into the daily challenge's lobbies and therefore the daily challenges modifiers & maps, even though I queued for Standard Horde Frenzy. I leave, and I come back to the same lobby - rinse, repeat. This serves NO ONE.

    I've been playing Gears 5 for a couple of operations now... why, TC, why do you kneecap new players like this who find a class they like and just want to have a classic experience? I came from Gears 2 and am indeed a flexible player which is why I stuck around. This matchmaking actually drives players away from your experience.

    Your "Daily Challenge" players, are looking for a shake-up...with the proper classes they needed to WIN and ensure they met the Challenge... twice or thrice (to get the cards), winning, and obtaining them.

    What frustrates me most is I am both interested in getting into your PvP portion of the game, yet I see the disfunction of what is inarguably the best starting ground (Matchmaking), and I'm immediately disillusioned.

    submitted by /u/Siiboxic
    [link] [comments]

    Enjoying Control so far

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 03:28 PM PST

    Can we get some ranked rewards like this instead of stupid weapon skins that everyone has? Can we not wait until the game is dead to release cool stuff?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 12:54 PM PST

    Apparently something CAN stop the Cole Train.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 03:29 PM PST

    500 iron for a shitty recolour | Who buys this shit for iron?!

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 02:33 PM PST

    Little question about Gears 5 pc

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 02:27 AM PST

    Hello!

    I've been a Gears fan since I started playing it on my old 360 and recently, thanks to some upgrades to my pc, I realized I could finally play the latest Gears games after abandoning the serie when the XBOne came out.

    The question is: Do I need an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play Gears 5 multiplayer on pc?

    submitted by /u/sebajgallagher
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else want these gentlemen to be playable?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 01:35 PM PST

    Who needs a weapon when you have the power of a Carmine!

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 06:58 PM PST

    Me when I lose a guardian game 3-4 while solo-queueing against a 5-stack

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 07:44 PM PST

    i tried ^^

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 12:31 PM PST

    Just in time

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 11:29 AM PST

    Speyer is one the hardest yet for dailies.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 06:27 PM PST

    These horde mods are a nightmare!

    submitted by /u/Beersandcarmine
    [link] [comments]

    Never Knew This Could Happen Lol

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 09:15 PM PST

    Can we please get the FFA map WAR ROOM added to PvE?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 06:55 AM PST

    Ability to bleed yourself out so you can respawn faster

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 04:01 AM PST

    A nice depth to the game would be letting yourself bleed out so you can repsawn. Sometimes your allies 100% can't get to you and you are just there waiting to die by your opponent, whether it be from lancer fire or gnasher.

    The depth would be choosing when. It isn't always the best to do it as making your enemy have to go all the way to you just to finish you off can be not as bad as simply bleeding out, as you are making them spend time. You can also bleed yourself out just as they are about to come so you can respawn faster.

    Also sometimes people don't kill you on purpose and act toxic. This is often stacks so yeah that's a benefit too, less wasted time in scenarios where you are downed in 2v2 gnashers or whatever.

    Escalation already has this in competitive so would be nice to add this depth to the game.

    submitted by /u/ghfhfhhhfg9
    [link] [comments]

    i’m not sure how to caption this one

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 03:43 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment