• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 11, 2021

    Gears of War | 3 Kills were stolen from me but the blood was pumping!

    Gears of War | 3 Kills were stolen from me but the blood was pumping!


    3 Kills were stolen from me but the blood was pumping!

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 05:49 PM PDT

    Ah yes, the Boomshot Grenade Launcher

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 08:10 PM PDT

    I felt... kinda badass

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    Sometimes you see bold strategies that pays off

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 02:35 AM PDT

    Came back to the game after a year (well came back 3 weeks ago now.) and there’s a sick ass weapon skin bundle for 65000 coins, well time to grind lmfao

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 11:42 PM PDT

    I´m not hacking

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 04:42 PM PDT

    It was a good night of Gears I had a whole lot of kills stolen though

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 11:12 PM PDT

    How should I use Blademaster? (Horde)

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 01:40 AM PDT

    I wanna try that out but I don't know what do do with it since it's my first time trying the perk.

    Should I Melee ALL the time and buy the Mace?

    Should I Melee Most of the time and use my weapons and NOT buy the mace but pick it up?

    What about the perks?

    All help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/Yous0n00b
    [link] [comments]

    Me and my friends at 4am

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    Please add the "COG Gear: Salute Expressions" to all characters.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 06:44 PM PDT

    There's already multiple voice from both Cog and Locust/Swarm characters, might as well make them useful. Some interesting examples included "For Trinity" said by Skorge("For horde" for other Kantus'), "For Bloodied Vanguard" said by Krav Jermad, and even the new op 7 drop 2 characters Akagi, Sanguino, and Jasi Tak..

    submitted by /u/Who_is_this_UwU
    [link] [comments]

    Syndrome Hammerburst is coming up on live.gearsofwar.com

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 03:16 PM PDT

    team chat: bro wtf no one rushing boom y’all dog water *quits game*

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 02:14 PM PDT

    Team Syndrome Hammerburst available to claim NOW

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 04:07 PM PDT

    Team Syndrome Hammerburst available to claim NOW

    📢 Team Syndrome Hammerburst available to claim NOW 🔔 at 🖥️ https://live.gearsofwar.com 👀 during the Split 3 Mid-Split Playoffs get it before it closes! 🔐

    PLEASE NOTE this item will NOT be automatically granted. It will be manually added to your account within the next 72 hours

    Team Syndrome Hammerburst

    submitted by /u/AceSMcCloud
    [link] [comments]

    Minus the grappling hook and acrobatics, both Marcus and Dom fit really well in the lost planet universe

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 03:21 AM PDT

    Which Gears Do you recommend the most ?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    Does it matter in which order I play them ? I think I have 4,5 and 1 (on game Pass).

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/ro2ro
    [link] [comments]

    That time I baited a pro player into thinking I was an easy chunk. Old footage tho

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 02:36 AM PDT

    Why don’t you love me Clayton?!

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    Gears 5 Act 2 Chap 4 - Relic weapons disappeared from Del boy

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 02:01 AM PDT

    Urgh. I gave him a relic Hammerhead and a relic Retro Lancer and they're now gone from him. Based on my reading - relic weapons on teammates seem to disappear during a specific sub-mission in this chapter?

    submitted by /u/jsty3105
    [link] [comments]

    I have to get this off my chest

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    The striker class is garbage. Bottom line. I'm working on getting all classes to level 20, and this class is simply insufferable to use. It has no advantages over the other melee classes, is useless on any difficulty above elite, and I can't stand using it. Oh sure, it revolves around using the breaker mace, but actually landing your swings is so damn inconsistent it makes me want to jump through my drywall. The gsd "legendary skill," how often are enemies grouped together where it's actually useful besides when the swarm's already broken through your defenses because you couldn't repel them with this F-tier class? I actually want to pay someone to grind this pathetic class to level 20 for me, that's how much I despise using it

    submitted by /u/w1p3d0ut
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone wish Ben and Lizzie Carmine didn’t die

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    Oh or Anthony

    submitted by /u/dylanisamemelord
    [link] [comments]

    "CTD Plays" - Gears of War - Act 5

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 10:35 PM PDT

    Hybrid setup

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 10:19 PM PDT

    Just curious if anyone runs hybrid for gears and what settings they recommend.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Any-Cat3893
    [link] [comments]

    Even the game knows I only watch esports for skins

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment